Start by marking “Shards of Love (A SAFE Security Trilogy (Jesse and Jessica 3))” as Want to Read:
Shards of Love (A SAFE Security Trilogy (Jesse and Jessica 3))

Shards of Love (A SAFE Security Trilogy (Jesse and Jessica 3))

“I’d wanted the fairy tale, and somewhere along the line I’d forgotten that everyone in a fairy tale paid a price.”

All Jessica ever wanted was a family.

When the unthinkable happens, Jessica finds herself adrift in a sea of grief. It’s going to take everything she has to pull her life together and fight for the life she wants.

Warning: Bondage, D/s, rape (not
Kindle Edition
Published July 27th 2018 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Shards of Love (A SAFE Security Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shards of Love (A SAFE Security Trilogy

Start your review of Shards of Love (A SAFE Security Trilogy (Jesse and Jessica 3))
Dar
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This, this was an emotional rollercoaster. I ugly cried, I was angry, I laughed (caught me off guard too!), and by the end I was so freakin' happy, I could've burst!

This is the final story in the trilogy that is Jesse and Jessica's journey. Their first story showed how they fit, but didn't. Their second story had them being realistic instead of making assumptions. This story is about them finding themselves, really looking inside, and being strong individually enough to contribute fully.
Greyling54
Shelves: erotica
I have been reading this trilogy since it started coming out less than a month ago, and the final installment does not disappoint. Now I have the challenge of reviewing it without giving away spoilers. Based on the cliffhanger from book 2, Broken Love, the outline of the plot for Shards of Love is predictable, but it is the execution that makes this a superb read. Zurlo gives us a heavy helping of realism here. For those wanting romance and great sex, it's here, but that's not the main part of ...more
Barbara
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! That is the best way I can describe the trilogy that makes up Jesse and Jessica’s story. In fact I can easily say, hands down, this trilogy is in my top 5 for 2018. Ms. Zurlo has totally outdone herself by writing a story that is so exciting, relevant and emotional that it will leave you breathless, teary eyed and over the moon as you follow along.

To say Jesse and Jessica’s lives were far from easy is such an understatement. From events in their pasts, their careers, to
Ramona
Read For Author:
Michele Zurlo, gets ten stars for this entire Series but this book you needed tissues. It was emotional and hard to read if you feel like you know these characters already. The beauty in love is that it can conquer all but with trying times it takes tough measures and you will see that in this book. The love between friends tested, between husband and wife and even loving your self. Michele did such a wonderful job in writing this book I was sad when it ended. This entire Trilogy
Katey
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, wow ... this story. It really went places I didn't expect - dark, honest, and important places. The internal journeys of the main characters are as interesting and multidimensional as the incredible story they're living. I'm not wanting to give away anything, so let me just say Dean plays an incredible role in this story that I did not see coming. To watch the bonds develop, morph, strain, and grow between these characters is amazing. Truly, Michele Zurlo nailed this story.
Linzi Baxter
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michele sucked me into the story and I found myself saying one more chapter until I reached the end.
Diane G
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read the Safe Security Trilogy and it does NOT disappoint! It is an epic love story for Jesse and Jessica. They have a lot to cope with and at times, they can’t find their way and all seems lost. Also, it involves the whole Safe crew who are deeply affected by the major events and will always question their actions. Will Jesse and Jessica find their way back to each other and will their friendship with the crew of Safe, endure these difficulties?
Michele Zurlo is an amazing author which
SiKReviews
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The three Mercenary Hearts Books center around Jessica and Jesse's love story. The three books take you on a journey throughout there relationship. Jessica had a really hard life that got worse. After waking for a coma, the life she thought she had was false. The man who was there protecting her fell in love with her when she was still rehabing. One glorious night bonds the two forever, but before Jessica can commit, she needs to find a part of herself she lost before the accident. Jesse is the ...more
Lindsay
Sue Brooks
marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2019

• Just Us
  • Just a Woman (The Porter Trilogy #2)
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • Chosen: The Complete Edition (Allure)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Survivors (Hell Squad #19)
  • Yce: A Sci-fi Alien Abduction Romance (Captured by Aliens Book 3)
  • Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas (Dog Man, #5)
  • Sirius (Galaxy Gladiators, #7)
  • Silken Desires (Silken Edge, #2)
  • Smoke (Special Agent BDSM, #2)
  • Flames (Special Agent BDSM, #3)
  • The Bodyguard’s Breeder: An Alien Breeder Romance (The House of Kaimar Book 3)
  • The Monarch's Mate (House Of Kaimar, #2)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • Find Her (Avenging Angels MC, #1)
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Awakenings, Doms of the FBI, and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She writes contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve. Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her ...more