Start by marking “Surviving Amber Springs” as Want to Read:
Surviving Amber Springs

Surviving Amber Springs

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone…

I’m the second-most hated person in Amber Springs.

First place honors go to my twin, Ethan; however, hate isn’t a strong enough word to convey how people feel about him.

Not that I blame anyone—some days, I hate him too. Mostly, I’m just lost and afraid, drowning in a sea of betrayal and guilt, wondering how this happened ri
ebook, 1, 366 pages
Published December 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Surviving Amber Springs, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis December 26th. The preorder will be live mid December and it will be enrolled in KU upon release.
Siobhan Davis Blaire ends up in a consensual, loving relationship with all three but the relationships develop individually and at their own pace. There are no…moreBlaire ends up in a consensual, loving relationship with all three but the relationships develop individually and at their own pace. There are no threesomes or group sex scenes. It's all one on one. (less)

Siobhan
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was both excited and tentative before starting Surviving Amber Springs, but by gosh did I adore it in the end. In fact, I came to enjoy this one a lot more than I’d initially anticipated.

I’m a big Siobhan Davis fan, as should be clear by now, and I’m always eager for her next release. Although Surviving Amber Springs sounded like another wonderful contemporary read, a part of me feared I would not enjoy this as much as I’d hoped. You see, the other reverse harem books by Siobhan Davis – the Al
Dianne
Sometimes the ending brings home the entire story, wrings out your heart and renews your faith in real love, no matter how unconventional!

Siobhan Davis’ latest New Adult Reverse Harem stand alone, SURVIVING AMBER SPRINGS is a whirlwind of emotional turmoil. The cause is unraveled slowly throughout and it is a gut-kicker.

The story begins in high school and being a Reverse Harem book, it may seem too much, but there is never that gushy, squishy, teen puppy pile “love” going on, although be prepar
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
I won’t ever be able to read this book ever again. Yes, it was amazing and yes I give it five stars for the way it made me feel. But I’m gonna be completely honest with you; I thought it was hella depressing. At one point I was full on crying my freaking eyes out. I don’t like that one bit. If I’d have read reviews sooner, maybe I would have seen the triggers it had. (I didn’t even read the blurb)

The book had twist after twist. And yes, I guessed pretty early on what happened. It was still cool
Courtney
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

For anyone who has been following my reviews, you will know that I am a huge Siobhan Davis fan. Anything she writes, I will read. She has not written a single book that I did not enjoy. While I was excited to read Surviving Amber Springs, I was a bit apprehensive about it due to be YA - a dramatic, reverse harem YA at that.

Siobhan took all my worries and obliterated them. I was fearful of the typical, run-of-the-mill high school dramatics, along with reverse-harem just to show multiple
nikki
Jan 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Ive put off writing my review for this book because I’m torn. I am a big Reverse Harem fan, and while I loved the premise of the story, I feel like the RH aspect was unnecessary. Blaire had insane chemistry with one guy in particular (I won’t name him because I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who is yet to read) and I really did think that, yes there was an attraction with the other two, but they were kind of surplus to requirements. Had the story just been a Mf romance, I’m sure I would have ...more
Andrea Fleury
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievably wonderfully written

This book was fantastic. I didn't want it to end. I was hooked on it after page one. There is so many ups and downs sadness,happiness, shock, situations that I didn't know was coming. The sex was unbelievable the men in this book. Oh my God. When Siobhan explained them I imagined what they look like. Holy Hell. Read this book.
Lynn
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Releasing - December 26, 2018
46 Chapters -- Epilogue
Preorder your copy for $0.99

If any of the parts I share from the book have a grammar or typo mistake, it is one hundred percent my fault. I could not copy and paste, so I retyped them.

This author never disappoints me, The prologue gripped me and had me eager to read. “Surviving Amber Springs,” had me so curious, and each book this author releases has a different feel to them.

Fascinating from the beginning, and I love how the author keeps yo
Jennifer G
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blaire loves one person more than anyone else on earth, her other half, her twin Ethan. He's the best man she knows until he does the unthinkable. Now she's left alone, confused, hurting, angry, hated. Driven from their home, Blaire and her parents move across the country in search of a new start. But you can only run for so long, it's impossible to truly escape the past. This time Blaire isn't alone. She doesn't have to face the judgment and condemnation on her own. Axel, Skeet, and Heath took ...more
Ꮗ€♫◗☿
I liked the way all the secrets were revealed

The storylines were good and there were stories within stories, nothing was as simple as it originally seemed and everything was revealed in good time. The relationships were perfect, like the one between Blaine and her twin brother, which was a tear jerker, and the ones between Blair and Axel, Skeet and Heath. The guys were awesome for her. Just what she needed.
Myndi
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a tragic and powerful roller coaster ride of a story this was! I'm impressed with the ability Davis has to talk about something so sensitive and triggering and tell a different side of the story. To help people see that we don't always know all the facts in cases like this, but also show that it doesn't condone what was done. Yes, I'm being vague, but I feel like you must read it in order for the impact to hit as hard as it hit me. There's also the other issues that the main character must ...more
Marguerite (M)
Rating: 2 stars

I find reviewing this book quite difficult as everything was a bit too obvious from the very beginning even though it was kept a mystery. But as no review gave any insight about said mystery, I will consider it a major spoiler and will say nothing about the story. I apologize for the even messier review that usual.

Like a lot of you, I am a very emotional and sensitive person and sometimes, I just need the read that will break me and leave me a sobbing mess. And as I love RH, I re
Sarah Murphy
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book shook me!

I can barely think of anything to say, other than it was amazing and heartbreaking and beautiful! I cried more than once, and I don’t regret a single tear. It was such a wonderful story of love and empowerment after terrible tragedy, and I think everyone should read this book!
Kayla Krantz
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, new-adult, drama
So when I was sent the offer for an ARC of this book, I wasn’t sure what to expect since it didn’t really seem like my type of read. However, when I started to read, I was instantly sucked in by the unique characters. The author sets up the story with a huge mystery—what Blaire’s brother Ethan did.

Blaire is hugely affected by the loss of her brother and when her family is forced to move someplace new and start over, she doubts she’ll ever be the same again. That is until she meets Axel, Heath, a
JadeShea
Surviving Amber Springs was nothing at all what I thought it was going to be. For one, it didn't take place in Amber Springs. Well, a major event did, but the rest of the story did not. And there was a huge twist, and then another twist and boom an even big twist towards the end.

This book was not at all what I thought it was going to be, it was SO. MUCH. BETTER!
I thought it was really great, it made me laugh, and it made me cry as well. I felt a lot of things that Blaire felt throughout the bo
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Siobhan Davis is kind of a new author to me, but ever since I read When Forever Changes, I knew that she was going to win my heart a hundred times over because her stories feel so real and as real as they can feel because of the things that happen do tend to occur in real life. They touch your heart and soul.

Surviving Amber Springs broke my heart from the moment I started to the moment I finished. This book definitely had a beautiful and wonderful happy ending but the things that this poor girl
Amber Hodges
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If there was ever a book that leaves me speechless, its this one. I cant even begin to figure out how to say how beautiful this book is. I find myself wanting to start the book over to re-read it all over again!

This book follows Blaire who is broken beyond repair for something that happens in her life. Once you know what happens you want to break down with her and cry. All she goes through is heartbreaking and i'm so glad she finds the loves of her life to help her feel whole again.

I usually ca
Siobhan Davis
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Check out the trailer here:

Preorder at the special 0.99 new release pricing:

Amazon US ➡ https://amzn.to/2PyyHL3
Amazon UK ➡ https://amzn.to/2rDMGWe
Amazon AUS ➡: https://amzn.to/2zZr62Z
Amazon CA ➡ https://amzn.to/2PDxfqw
Universal link ➡ https://smarturl.it/SurvivingAmberSpring
Auda
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished the book in 24 hours after receiving the ARC, but the review is done only now as I needed some time to process my feelings.

Although, I have life outside the books I read, I still cannot put down a book that has a great story and this time is no exception. Siobhan Davis is one of my favorite contemporary/YA/NA/Sci-Fi authors. She never disappoints. Her stories are always very powerful and heartbreaking. When I start to read a book written by Siobhan Davis, I definitely know that I wil
meghann
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This book hit me hard. Without giving anything away, this is a topic I've always been curious about: what happens to the family after? This was heartbreaking. Things would start to look up, and then something else would happen to bring the world crashing down onto Blaire. I just wanted to give her a hug. People were so awful. I get their pain, but damn. What they did was horrific.

I loved the Axel, Skeet and Heath, and I'm glad they brought some sort of happy to her world. I ship it. Hard. I'm s
Born To Read
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Blaire's twin brother dies in some circumstances that at the beginning of the book are unknown to us. But they are bad. So, the family decides to move to scape from people's looks and judgement.
As soon as they get to their new town, Blaire meets three hot boys: Heath, Axel and Skeet. They become her friends. And soon after they want to be something more. The three of them.
And why not? Blaire is attracted to these three boys so she can't ch
Deborah Harrell-jones
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Deborah from Alpha Book Club
descriptiondescription

What happens when you wake up one morning and think today is going to be a good day but your gut senses something foreboding is going to take place? This story weaves a tale of horrible events and wading your way through the darkness of those events to find your way out. Blair woke up one morning ready to face the day but then she sensed something was coming. After that one horrible day her life changes in ways she did not see coming. Fast forward six mon
Bec
There is quite a lot of tragedy and healing in this book with things working their way to an HEA. I did enjoy this book but went into it a little blind not really knowing what it was about. There is a lot of various triggers in this story so keep that in mind if you are sensitive.
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author and now I'm wondering what took me so long. I will definitely be revisiting some of her earlier work.

I wasn't sure how this book would work due to the age of the characters. The author did an amazing job navigating what could have been a tricky subject matter. I won't tell you the story this is one of those books where it's best to go in blind. As the story progresses you learn more about each character and what happened in the past.

The emotion and drama buil
Chloe Adams
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't tell you how many times my heart broke throughout this book! Blaire has such a strong determined personality and I felt for her through out the hole book, would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Danielle
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was an amazing, emotional rollercoaster, and I would not change a single bit of it.

I love Siobhan's writing. Picking up one of her books feels like coming home. She always draws you into the stories so easily. I'm so glad I've continued to read her, even as she has explored other genres besides fantasy. Every time she took a leap with a genre or series, into something other than what I'm comfortable with, I felt hesitant. But every time I gave it a try, because I trust her as a writer
Casie
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good.

Tears...sooooo many tears. This was a heavy book. It dealt with some maby things that we dont like to talk about, but it went there and it did it with raw, sad, scary and beautiful words.
Ivy Seablom
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Speechless

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!
I am just in awe of this story, as it’s one I have yet to read about and it’s such a sensitive subject. To see this side of things and watch the struggles threw me for a loop. I was flipping and soaring on this emotional rollercoaster as I watched Blaire fall and rise... so amazing. Wow. Just wow. So happy I purchased this book to read again.
Amanda Adams Steward
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by the author.

This book OMG I loved it. It wasn’t a book that I usually read but when the authors PA sent me an email and I read the synopsis I wanted to read it and I am glad I did. It was so emotional and heartfelt. I felt for all these characters. My favorite was Skeet and his family. I swear I kept a smile and laughed when him and his family were around. I can’t go into details of this book because you have to go in blind because so much happens and it will ruin the story. I lo
Chasina
Dec 31, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am still trying to process ...

I can’t even.... I was excited to see a new release by this author, having read both “Inseparable” and “When forever changes” and liked that they were t the same cookie cutter cr*p that seems to be regurgitated over and over by many of the current YA - NA writers.

This story however... ummm... 2 hours of my life I will never get back... I think it had/has potential to be a really great read.. I think there is potential in the main plot line.. and would have liked
❤️Melanie
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow...this book has left me breathless. This story was way beyond what my could ever read imagine. It is heartbreaking, soul crushing, hopefully and so full of love. Blaire is so strong and the guys are amazing in every single way. This story had me ugly crying, cringing and holding my breath.

This is a story so beautifully written and laid out that you can’t step away from it.

• Whatever It Takes (Saratoga Falls Love Story, #1)
  • Steal Me (Haunted Roads #1)
  • By My Side
  • If We Leap (What If Duet, #0.5)
  • Splitting Seconds (Songbird Series #2)
  • Sunshine and Bullets (The Bullets, #1)
  • Chess Club Dropout: A Contemporary High School WhyChoose Series (Dropout Series Book 1)
  • Polaris (The Stardust Series, #5)
  • Love's Paradox (Paradoxical World #1)
  • The Light We Seek (Together We Fall, #2)
  • Origins (The Grimm Cases, #1)
  • Witch Upon a Star
  • Painted Memories
  • Georgetown Academy: Book Three
  • Tremble
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Hunter (Campus Kings): A Football Secret Baby Novel
  • Love Rewritten
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is th
“Sometimes we have to reach rock bottom to learn how to climb to the top.” 0 likes