Start by marking “Riley & Kane” as Want to Read:
Riley & Kane

Riley & Kane

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  679 Ratings  ·  103 Reviews
Grab this over-the-top Quick and Dirty Bundle with a BRAND NEW story!

This bundle includes Taken by the Russian, Dirty Uncle, Back River Quiver, Summer Camp Captive...and the NEW Now You’ve Done It.

Warning: It’s the best of Alexa and Jessa smashed together with all the gooey steam you love! It’s okay if you like it...we won’t tell!

Now You've Done It

Tawny lost her dad yea
Published August 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Riley & Kane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riley & Kane

Alexa Riley
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SHE'S LIVE!!!! http://geni.us/93MsATd

Gi's Spot Reviews
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This duo sure is a winning and explosive smutty combo!
Jenny
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved the new story. Hero was so sexy and dominant and possessive. Yummy. Lots of breeding which I adore. Loved their big age difference. Fantastic ending with 6 kids! 5 boys and 1 girl. I’m a happy reader!
Chitra *CJ*
"Riley & Kane" is a bundle comprising of previously released Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane books- most of which I've already read and reviewed.
This will be a quick one of "Now You’ve Done It", which is the story of Tawny and Gavin.
So it started out as expected- dad's best friend and daughter taboo with dd/lg play.
What I did not expect was
-the photo wall
-the catholic uniform phenomenon
-THIS
“You’re old enough now to spread your legs for Daddy.” He let go of her ankle, trailing his hand up to h
Elizabeth Neal
* Taken by the Russian -

At the young age of thirteen, Anya lost her Mom, murdered due to someone's wish to hurt her Dad. They succeeded because, in his grief, he was never the same, nor was Anya's life. Her Dad became even more protective, not even allowing Anya to leave the house as she became home-schooled. He also acquired a personal bodyguard for her, Sasha, with ties to the Russian Mafiya, known for his abilities is solving problems...permanently.

Though she is young when they first meet, S
Janice Somers
Summer Camp Captive
Great quick read and a whole lot of dirty loving going on.
Camp counselor disappears during the story telling of the Butcher of the woods around the camp fire.
Lainey is, a camp counselor, and she is listening to the story of the Butcher of the woods, while getting the coat hangers ready for the marshmallows. When there's a loud noise from the woods.
Carver is a big man and has scars to match his size. He has abandoned city living and now lives in the woods, away from people sta
M M
Neringa Neringiukas
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Alexa & Jessa collaboration. These stories is oh so filthy and hot. It's a mustread.
Kelly
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a bundle of 4 previously released stories plus a brand new one.

It was great to re-read some of their past releases. They were as good as the first time I read them.

The added new story, Now You've Done It, is as sweet and naughty as the ones that came before it.

Can't wait to see what else these authors put out.

4 big stars!
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
RTC
Astraycat
I couldn't accept they mentioned h's Dad while had sex…that totally ruined my mood.
Nova
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These authors are just dynamite together. Each book is super hot, swoon worthy, sugary sweet and kindle melting... You can not hope for more.

Highly recommend this boxset you can not go wrong.
Nicole Johnson
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This collection gives you 4 of the BEST filthy erotic tales PLUS a new story by these ladies. This collection has something for everyone who is a fan of both these authors. The new story is about Gavin and his ward Tawny. Gavin is quite the filthy Daddy. Their story is short, sticky, and HOT. I love that these authors put their best stories that they've wrote together in this bundle.

I read an arc and willingly posted my review.
Riley & Kane is set to release August 13, 2018.
Amy Miller
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five great stories by two of my favorite authors with over the top alpha males.

Taken by the Russian-
Two of my favorite authors co-writing together. I got exactly what I was expecting. One of the hottest, filthiest stories out there. Anya and Sasha were perfection together. The love they have for one another really shows . Their both of so passionate about each other and it shows. I loved Sasha and his want to protect his girl Anya. He is so tough yet such a gentle man to her. I do hope for more
Liz
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you think Alexa Riley is all about over-the-top sexy, steamy stories with alpha men, you have seen nothing yet! Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane writing together takes it to an entirely new level! This bundle includes Summer Camp Captive, Dirty Uncle, Taken by the Russian, Back River Quiver and a new story, Now You’ve Done It. These stories are all kinds of corny and over-the-top reads that will leave you hot and bothered.

In Summer Camp Captive we get a young counselor and the Butcher of the woods
April Symes
This collection gives you four sizzling and sexy erotic tales along with a brand new story by Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane . This collection has something for everyone. The newest story included in the box set is about Gavin and his ward Tawny . Gavin is one filthy Daddy. Their story is short, steamy, and full of HEAT. I adored the bonus story ALOT "Now You've Done It" for it is so freaking hawt!!!. It's all about finally giving in to what you want...even when you know it's wrong. The DD/lg aspect ...more
Sherilyn Amy
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I seriously dont know what's going on. But after reading this bundle I wrote my review and opted to have it posted to Amazon as well as GoodReads. Not sure why it didnt lost on GoodReads. But here is my review:

I swear, everything you love about Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane ine one bundle could seriously make a girl go nuts. Like all this sexy, dirty hotness in one book...it should be illegal. Thankfully it isn't. I have read all of these previously, except for Now You've Done It. And it was just a
Roanne Germaine
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
RILEY AND KANE is a collection of steamy (that's an understatement, FYI) Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane book collaborations. Each book is hot and exciting. And it has a bonus new book on the last part, Now You've Done It, which is a taboo love story about a guardian who falls obsessively in love with his ward. That was the perfect book to complete this bundle! I mean, this first book bundle because I am certainly expecting to read more!

I have received and read an advanced copy of this book and this
Roanne Germaine
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RILEY AND KANE BUNDLE is a collection of steamy (that's an understatement, FYI) Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane book collaborations. Each book is hot and exciting. And it has a bonus new book on the last part, Now You've Done It, which is a taboo love story about a guardian who falls obsessively in love with his ward. That was the perfect book to complete this bundle! I mean, this first book bundle because I am certainly expecting to read more!

I have received and read an advanced copy of this book a
Sherilyn Amy
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All this hotness in one bundle should be illegal!!!

Alexa Riley was amazing alone. But joined with Jessa Kane and forget it. They are such a dynamite trio that its unreal. Their work is art and its beyond amazing. Like words cannot describe their work together. I love them so much and know that you will too.
Xiael Eos Montecillo
I love it.. So steamy but sweet.. no cheating always happy ending. Gavin and tawny is so cute..
Babel
This bundle of unadulterated hotness comes with a bonus story. Now You’ve Done It is naughty. Oh, yeah, that kind of naughty that keeps growing and getting filthier by the chapter.

Imagine a mature general in great shape that can barely contain himself in the presence of his beautiful warden. Still, he’s noble and wants to protect her even from himself. Then, sweet girl is fed up with his restraint and fuels up his lust by defying him. When she is in danger, he barges in as a furious knight in s
Innergoddess_Booklover
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
Dirty Dirty Dirty .. What can I say this smut overload and a must read. Riley and Kane are a great duo and hot men overload and the extra new bonus story was so good . #ARC
Elysian Fields
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This collection of reviews are my opinion on all the books in this collection. I liked all but one and that story I do believe others will like, it just was not for me. These authors have a way with over the top stories, possessive and naive characters, heat and steamy galore and a love for all things “Daddy.” Having rated the stories individuality, I averaged them to get my rating for this collection. That being 3.6 stars. Here are the reviews:

Summer Camp Captive (3 stars)

This story is nether
Misty Schott
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Summer Camp Captive Review:

Lainey is running from her past and so she applies online to be a summer camp counselor. One evening they are gathered by the campfire and one of the other counselors is telling a story about the Butcher of Braxton. Saying that he lives in the woods surrounding the summer camp and will tear you apart of he catches you. Lainey feels like someone is watching her and then one of the male counselors named Manny scares her by coming up behind her. While Manny is trying to g
Dominique Vaughn
Darlene
A great series of books.. different couples all listed below!! if you haven't read this i would get this.. if you love the daddy kink

Taken by the Russian

i had to take a break few times cuz i couldn't wrap my head around this.. i love Alexa books but this one.. this would have been a great story if.. Sasha hadn't fantasised about a 13-15 year old yes she 18 now off to college... but i would have liked it more if he started working for the father like when she turned 18.. plus the whole uncle Sas
Linda Barrett
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is 4 previously released novellas and 1 new novella all in one book 😍

*Summer Camp Captive*
Summer camp captive is the kind of book that makes your kindle sizzle and your panties melt.
This 4 star book is collaboration between Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane.
This collaboration is one of the BEST in the indie author world as they are fantastic alone but together it's pure smutty magic.
This book gives you all the feels and you can't help but devour it all up.
From it's fantastic storyline to it's
Dar
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Summer Camp Captive
That was a little unexpected, but in a good way! In a twist on a kidnapping trope, our kidnappee is in charge of our kidnapper, once they get things straightened out. He is still the big bad, but he is her big bad, and sometimes, she wants him to be the big bad. There is no doubt though, she is pulling his strings along the way. He can't turn off his possessiveness, and that is so sweet, because she knows. She knows, and she loves him all the more for it. Through in some fanta
Tara  Nelson
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always smoking hot!!!

This bundle comes with 5 of these amazing authors collaborated books....three of which I've read in the past and left reviews but I'm rereading and reviewing this book!

SUMMER CAMP CAPTIVE....
Carver is a man that was disfigured being a hero for our country and has become a recluse in the woods surrounding the summer camp that Lainey works at. Once seeing her he knows she's his mate and she quickly feels the same way!

DIRTY UNCLE....
This one is taboo but not really. Claire
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea