Start by marking “Destination Wedding” as Want to Read:
Destination Wedding

Destination Wedding

I’m heartbroken.
Devastated.
My narcissistic-womanizing-jackass of a boyfriend decides to break up with me five days before we’re supposed to leave for my best friend’s wedding in London. A destination wedding.
Single in London, I want to stay in my hotel room and cry. The bride has other plans for me. So does the sexy man I met while barely dressed in the hotel hallway.
T
Published August 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Destination Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destination Wedding

Paula
Aug 17, 2018 added it
There should have been a warning for these type of reads to warn readers like me. Because the Author did not bother to do so, then it's up to me to tell it like it is for readers to DECIDE whether they want to waste their time & money.....

(view spoiler)
Natalia
Sep 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
This book is fast, insta love/lust!
There's OW drama, cheating, 3-some and 4-some and almost rape!!

So many lose ends...
Laid-back Book Bitches
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a SUPER hot quick read. I had this book done in one sitting. This book should come with a warning will need extra batteries. This book is full of twists and turns. Some you will not see coming or I didn't. Mandy has her confidence knocked out of her by her ex. Many is in London for her best friends wedding, when a chance encounter with a hot guy Cam. The sex club aspect had me no able to sit still while reading. If you are you looking for a book that has everything you love in it: (Examp ...more
Sandra Loves Reading
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book.
Mandy is dumped a week before her best friend's wedding. A wedding she'll now have to attend alone and in a different country. The bride-to-be is taking no hostages and is determined to have Mandy enjoy herself and get over the loser boyfriend.
So, we have London calling Mandy's name. And a chance encounter with a hot stranger in the hotel. Then a mistaken identity. By this time Mandy's decided to do her own thing...and she's doing it rather well!!!
A visit to a sex clu
Nancy
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A 4 1/2 star perfect summer read! A quick, HOT novella. Once I realized that Mandy would see every man as a potential distraction from her recent breakup (no, she only hooks up with one), I couldn't stop flipping the pages. This fast read has it all: Explosive sex, friendship, angst, passion, suspense, sex clubs and menage. Yep, you read that correctly! A sex club. In another country. Where NO one knows you!! And, I cannot forget an alpha male that is every woman's fantasy. Escape the humdrum an ...more
Wendy Ballard
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mandy got dumped by her boyfriend Josh a week before they had to go to London for her bestfriend wedding. When Mandy gets to London she has 3 different guys that is wanting her. And that get her to feeling a little bit better. Mandy decides that she needs to take some risks that she don't normally do so she walks to the ice machine for some ice in nothing but a robe and there she meets a guy name Cam and they spend most of the wedding together. But things gets bad when some secrets comes out. If ...more
Marina Skinner
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I'm blown away by this steamy story that will have you wanting to cool yourself down!
When Mandys boyfriend breaks up with her and she heads to her best friends wedding overseas alone, needless to say some amazing things happen!
Oh boy was I hooked!!
Have you ever met someone and the connection is so overwhelming??!!
You just couldn’t help but feel the sizzling connection shared between Mandy and the man she meets!
Then comes some surprises and I was absolutely delighted at how it ended I could h
Angie
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was one crazy, hot, sexy read.
Super spicy and full of action. This short read really gets down to the hot and heavy stuff. And I loved it.
When Mandy’s boyfriend breaks up with her just before they leave for her best friends wedding, she’s not sure she can follow through and go to the wedding in London.
Crazy sexy times happen while she’s away and one trip to the hotels ice machine pretty much changes the entire trip.
4.5/5
Sallyann Cole
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely story and well written. It had good twists and turns in a very strong story line. The main female character had all her confidence knocked out of her by an ex. I think most people can identify with that!!!! On the off chance she meets a man that changes that in two days. Could not put this book down.
Denise Scott
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The title on this book does not reveal the hot action of this book ! Mandy is dumped right before her best friend is getting married in London . She is the maid of honor and in no mood fo the festivities that goes with this duty . She meets a hot guy Cam which h los her bruised self esteem . A trip to a sex club is part of the book I really enjoyed !!
Jessica Hawkins
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book! I was rooting for Mandy to find herself, she not only did that but so much more! I urge anyone and everyone to read this amazing.... Is want to say HEA but to me it’s so much more than that 😍😍😍
Juls
2 #Cam+Mandy Stars

short read with a whole lotta shit thrown into the mix. Cheating boyfriend, cheating current lover, almost a rape scene, BDSM dungeon fuck session, 3-some, 4-some, wedding bells oh my!

that about sums up this books.
The Redhead
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
perfect for a bedtime read

This short read is the perfect bedtime book. Lily Ryan did an amazing job drawing me into this story and throwing some super hot and sexy scenes to keep me squirming while turning the pages. I can't wait to read more by this author
Shannon Godwin
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about burning the pages up? I could not read this book fast enough! Although this book is short, it’s packed with heat! Never saw the twist coming that Lily through in there!
Teresa Lara
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Mandy and Cams beautiful emotional intensely very story
Lainey Da Silva PA
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a HOT, Sexy read!! A definite page turner.

Lily hit this right out of the park. From the very first page I was hooked and couldn’t get enough.
Mandy was in a controlling unloving relationship where she not only lost who she was as a person but had her strength and independence ripped away layer by layer. Then to top it off her as@&le of a Boyfriend cheated and left her.
But that’s where the fun begins, her personality returns and she really begins to live again.
Cam..... wow talk about a
Kali McQuillen
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-arc, 2018-read
3.5* Mandy gets to the destination wedding dreading everything that is coming but what can a best friend do but to try to suck it up? While doing something she would never normally do, she stumbles into Cam. She's shocked by her reaction to him and then worried she would never see him again.

The book starts to heat up, she's liking this side of herself BUT secrets are getting ready to come out that's going to rock her world. Will she want anything to do with him or forgive him when all is said an
Dilek VT