Start by marking “Crazy Love: A Rock Star Romance (Adrenaline Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Love: A Rock Star Romance (Adrenaline Book 1)

Crazy Love: A Rock Star Romance

(The Adrenaline Series #1)

Skilled “tiger whisperer” Kennedy Swift is on a mission to get her life on track and escape the people who want to do her harm. Running into Dante Vega isn’t on the plan. When her gaze lands on Dante, the same obsession and longing she experienced in her senior year comes roaring back to life. She simply can’t afford to let him in. End of story.

An unexpected, surprise enco

Published July 26th 2018 (first published March 2nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Love

Linda Walters
Could two people be from a more varied, and unusual lifestyle? Both, Kennedy and Dante had such a different background. Both when they met in the past at School and now in the present. In some ways life hadn't been especially kind to either. They had gone their separate ways, but different kinds of tragedy dogged them. I liked how Kennedy said that she liked wild things. Then she realized that Dante came under that category as a wild thing. That both attracted her and scared her.

This is a defini
Becki
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is by far Calinda B's best offering yet.
I love how her characters are not "perfect". They have flaws. But they're still lovable, warts and all.
Two broken people are given a second chance at love. They go through life-threatening ordeals, but their love remains strong.
I was reduced to tears at one point during the story. I don't want to give away any spoilers, so I leave it up to you, the reader, to find that spot.
I'm a cat p
Kim
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly loved this book and so will you. Very strong characters and story line. You will fall in love with Dante and Kennedy's story. They both have gone through so much heartache since they last saw each other 10 years ago. They both have secrets that they don't know if they can trust the other one to share it. They have people trying to tear them apart. Will they begin to trust on another and let each other in their life? Will they share their secrets to one another? Can't wait to read more of ...more
Nikki
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
awh, what a wonderful and exciting read!! I mean what's more exciting than a Rockstar and a woman who worKS on the edge of danger with tigers!! Heart pumping, right? Both Kennedy and Dante haven't had it easy when it comes to past relationships... But maybe together they can conquer it all. I love the dealings of addiction in this book. you really don't know what it's like, and it differs for each and every person. Amazing how the author wrote these characters. I can't wait to read more of Calin ...more
Kate
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I think I have a new author I will be following. What a jammed pack book - I love romances but sometimes want something more. This book gives me the more - flawed humans trying their best and making mistakes, intrigue, danger, along with a ton of knowledge of big cats, preservation issues, autism, Aspergers, independent living and so much more. seamlessly weaving a fast paced story that links into the Remingtons beautifully. Thank you for a great read.
The Mysterious Reader
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just totally binged-out and read all three of the Adrenaline stories, Crazy Love, A Twist of Love & Sugar Baby (which can only be found in the Illicit: A Contemporary Romance Collection boxset right now) in a single (massive) sitting. I had no choice, really, as all three of these books were totally addictive fun. Frankly I cannot tell which story is my favorite, that of “tiger whisperer” Kennedy Swift & lead singer Dante Vega (book 1), drummer Gia “Styx” Swain & ex-Marine Marco Mo ...more
Mary Mutisya-Astin
What a great love story!! Loved it!

After losing touch after high school, rockstar Dante fatefully finds the girl he lost in a tiger sanctuary... about to be mailed by a tiger!! All is well and a series of events means that he has the chance to apologise and possibly get a date. The only problem is he is mega-famous and trouble follows him everywhere.

Kennedy is working at a failing tiger sanctuary when she catches the eye of a gorgeous man who is none other than the guy who broke her heart in hi
Birgit
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

A Second-Chance-Story with WOW-Effect
I enjoyed reading the entertaining story and like the writing style from Calinda B.

The main and the secondary characters are well-developed, and You just love them. It's interesting seeing how the secondary characters support and ground Kennedy or Dante when they just about to fly off the handle.

An emotionally charged story with drama, addiction, heartache, and some twists. I love the sizzling chemistry between Kennedy and Dante.

So, go ahead, grab this “Must-
Lea
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of this title given to me by the author. Crazy Love is the first book in the Adrenaline series and I just loved this book. It was such a great way to start off a series. I just fell in love with these characters and this great story. I look forward to seeing what’s next from this author.
BP34
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book , This was a beautiful love story that was well written with great characters and an enchanting storyline. Both Dante and Kennedy are damaged souls who are reunited years later over a tiger's pen. Their connection is strong and their emotions are all over the place. A story that you will enjoy reading.
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story!! Kennedy and Dante met in High school but life took them down different paths. Later in life they have a chance meeting and re connect. Both have secrets and heartache in there past . this story shows the emotion of life moving on and overcoming hurdles that it places in your way. very well written kept my attention the whole way through
Andrea
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I truly loved the uniqueness of this book! Kennedy has the coolest job- already it shows she is brave and caring. This second chance romance built from a high school crush has all the right elements of will they or won't they. This is the second book I've read from this author and it won't be the last.

Cherill Fannin
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great story!

I really enjoyed this book. It had an interesting back story about wild animals and the blood diamond trade as well. Two people who should have been together 10 years earlier, but needed to experience heartbreak and life before they could appreciate one another.
Darlene Long
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has a little bit of everything but make sure you have a box of Kleenex handy. This begins a new series. It really needs to be read. There are a few twists and turns, just to make the story interesting.
Kimberly
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good rock romance read. The story is a well written read. The characters are good. The story is a good second chance at love read.

Betty Blue Reads
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting story with a little of everything.

This is the first book I read from this author and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for more.

I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Ashley
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A pretty steamy read. It didn't hit me as much as other Calinda works have. But I enjoyed reading about these characters and the world built here. They are a lot of fun and seem like a good match!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Pat
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what a fantastic storyline with very interesting characters! I loved the way the author pulled the story and the characters together to make this book a very enjoyable read!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Tanya
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got an ARC copy and I want to review
She is running from her past and bumps into him again. He was further in her past. Can they protect each other? Will her past catch up with her? See how this will end by reading
Karen
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good second chance romance that touches on life, love, addicts, and recovery. This interesting and entertaining storyline with its flawed characters is a quick and easy read. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Christy
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily leaving a review for this book..

Who doesn't love a rockstar these days.. I believed everyone does.. She went to concert and saw him play.. It was love atfirst sight...

C bond
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
really liked this book.
SouthernAngel
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The journey of two broken souls finding a second chance at love and healing.
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Karen
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intriguing second chance, a page-turner romance story, with engaging characters. Good well-written book. It was a pleasured to read and review it.
Juanita E. Arp
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book 📚, it has a great storyline. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Carole
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rockstars
I couldn't put this story down. It had everything in it from likeable characters, to steaminess and finally and interesting plot line.
Will I read the 2nd book - Yes.
Kelly C Draper
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book!

Dante and Kennedy are a match made in heaven. The plot was well thought out and made for a great story. Put this on you'3rd must read list.
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z-2016-read, arc
4 1/2 shooting stars
This was such a great story with characters that had many real world issues. Both are more damaged and flawed when their paths meet again about a decade after high school graduation. Dante and Kennedy spent graduation night together getting to know one another and then vanished from each others lives. The recognition is instant once their eyes meet over a tiger's pen. Kennedy "speaks" to the large cats and manages to retreat from the pen unharmed physically (after a tiger is
« previous 1 3 next »
When it comes to writing sexy contemporary romance books, supernatural romances, or an erotic paranormal romance series, New York Times bestselling author Calinda B purrs with excitement, just like her two fine Abyssinian cats. She's got a life full of adventure and stories, a head full of imaginative realities and a willing partner to help her with "research." What more could an author ask for?

The Adrenaline Series (2 books)
  • A Twist of Love: A Rock Star Romance (Adrenaline Book 2)