Start by marking “Love's Treacherous Terrain (Mismatch Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Love's Treacherous Terrain (Mismatch Series Book 1)

Love's Treacherous Terrain (Mismatch Series Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A terrified Tanusha Koshi finds herself the 'entertainment' for a stag party. She eventually flees with the bridegroom, in a dramatic rescue, but wonders if she has simply exchanged one danger for another.

The bridegroom places a price for saving her and Tanusha has little choice but to agree.

Her attempt to put that night behind her fails when months later, the two meet
Kindle Edition
Published July 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love's Treacherous Terrain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Treacherous Terrain

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Love's Treacherous Terrain (Mismatch Series Book 1)
Julia Blaine
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Love’s Treacherous Terrain,” is a great story.
I was pulled right in on the third page. It is about Christian love but lacks the evangelizing, Bible pounding plot some of some religious fiction. The character-driven story brings people to life who I would like to continue to have acquaintance with after the tale is told.
Young people try to find themselves, or, think they know what they want. By being frustrated but clinging to her principles, Tanushi thinks she has come to terms with what her l
Patricia Bell
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love's Treacherous Terrain by Shoba Sadler is the heartwarming story of Tanusha Koshi. A college age girl who just wants to fit in. When she finds herself in a dangerous situation, one person is there to get her out of it. Ashwin. When he calls for a return of the favor, Tanusha feels obligated to help. But Tanusha had problems of her own that she needs to sort out. She doesn’t have time to fall in love with a man who is already taken. But she does.

This is a compassionate story set in the countr
Prishalini Gunalan
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are so many things I love about this book. The plot is simple and yet has so much to offer. I read this book as a fourteen year old, and for me, this book gave a lot to think about. Initially I had picked up the book because of the title, wondering how Love could be treacherous, our fairy tales and romantic comedies tell us otherwise. It got me hooked from page one, and I simply loved how the characters came to live with Shoba Mano's words. There was something to learn from each character ...more
Sue Stinnett
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will be drawn into the story from the very beginning. It is mostly a coming of age story as young adults are trying to find themselves and in society. You will also get a glimpse of what living in other countries and their cultures are like. Sweet romance that will capture your heart.
Ebos Aifuobhokhan
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has a lot of firsts for me. First book by this author, first book I've read set in Asia.

The book is a great story about Tanusha and the paths she trod. She was pranked to perform at a stage party and was rescued by the bridegroom with which she had no intention of ever falling in love with or he with her. She just wanted to fit in somewhere and somehow got her heart entangled with a man promised to another.

Ashwin likes his women fierce, independent and charming. But meeting Tanusha wa
Shoba Sadler
Sep 14, 2018
Aarti Arichandra
Sep 30, 2018
Ashminie
Mar 28, 2020
Surendra
Mar 29, 2020

• Hannah's Courage (Amish Charm Bakery #3)
  • Veiled in Smoke (The Windy City Saga, #1)
  • The Fifth Avenue Story Society
  • More Than Enough
  • Isaiah's Legacy (Prophets and Kings #3)
  • The Trouble With Love (Faith & Fortune, #1)
  • A Match to Call Ours (Front Porch Promises Book 1)
  • The Solid Grounds Coffee Company (The Supper Club, #3)
  • Collateral Damage (Danger Never Sleeps, #1)
  • Honor's Reward (Potter’s House Books (Two) Book 3)
  • The Deceived (Once Lost #1)
  • Faith's Journey
  • If for Any Reason (Nantucket Love Story #1)
  • The Thief of Lanwyn Manor (Cornwall, #2)
  • A Long Bridge Home (Amish of Big Sky Country #2)
  • One Little Lie (The Pelican Harbor, #1)
  • One Harvest Knight (Grace Kitchen Book 3)
  • The One Who Rocked Away (The Prodigal Ones, #1)

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...