Start by marking “Looking for Love: A Reverse Harem Romance (Matchmaker Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Looking for Love: A Reverse Harem Romance (Matchmaker Book 1)

Looking for Love: A Reverse Harem Romance (Matchmaker Book 1)

One woman. Four weeks. Five men.
Just one chance.

After years of putting love on the back burner and struggling to break into Hollywood as an actress, Claire jumps on an opportunity to do both—by accepting the chance to be the pursued woman in a reality television show called Matchmaker.

Choosing among five men hand-picked specifically for her should be easy, but by the time
Kindle Edition
Published July 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Looking for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Looking for Love

Coco.V
Aug 24, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/24/2018)!💝
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 rounded up

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author f ran honest review.

WHUT!! Jade is writing a RH. When did this happen and how did I NOT KNOW? Those were my first questions when she asked me to read this book for her. I LOVE RH. I know they aren’t for everyone but hey that’s cool. I am a HUGE fan an
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
Ok so I have to admit I’m not in to the whole reality TV thing. My husband on the other hand is and I usually read when his shows are on. I will say Jade hooked me on this one. We are tossed in with the first challenge then one on one dates. The sexual tension is very high in this one.
Claire wants to find love and thinks she will be able to find it in one of these five men. Get to know each one figure out who is not a match with you and narro
Kelly Hawkins Solomon
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast and fun, “quickie” read! Sweet and snarky with the right amount of testosterone manipulation…..
So, I must say that I have never been a fan of the Bachelor or Bachelorette or whatever type of dating reality shows there are and such. However, a friend of mine just raves about this author and says you need to give this a try. I started reading it and am just getting started in the story when something occurred to me….I was actually hooked! I continued reading it, and reading it, and finished….
Elizabeth Connor
Aug 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Fifty percent of the way into this book, I still couldn't decide whether I like it. I'm not a fan of reality shows and I really had trouble identifying with any of the characters. I've never watched a show like the one described in this book; all I know of them are the jokes made on shows like The Soup. I'm afraid that not being a fan of the genre made the book less enjoyable for me.

About eighty percent of the way into the book I realized that it would not be ending within the allotted pages. I
Amy
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ll admit it, I’m kind of a reality show junkie - well, at least my select few that I DVR so I don’t miss an episode. ‘Looking for Love’ is a fun, sexy spoof of relationship reality shows. We have our single gal - who by the way is trying to be an actress so what better way to get noticed then a reality show - and five single men all trying to be the final man by her side.

We learn a little about each of our men and get to see how they interact with Claire when they are out on their “dates”. Wh
Sue
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read a few of these reality show type books and while most of them are really rom/com, this one shows a slightly darker and more manipulative side to the whole matchmaking show process. Sure there is some steam and a lot of sexual tension...but there is also some deceitful behavior, sneaky rule changes and some surprises that are yet to be fully revealed.
So much fun packed into a short book...and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

***** 4.5 ***** "who will she end up with?" stars
Karen J Shields
Aug 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Cliffhanger

This kind of book disappoints me most. I spend the time investing with the characters, then at the end of the book there is no resolution. You're left hanging. By the time the next book comes out, you've read others and you've forgotten the story or you no longer care what happens. It's a shame because it is as engaging story and I'm left saying " what the heck just happened."
Keri Anderson (Gilson)
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you love reality TV shows, you’ll love this first book in the series. Think bachelor or bachelorette, but instead of watching it on tv your reading it. 1 woman and 5 guys. Only 1 guy wins. This first book definitely has me wanting more. I need to know what happens next! This is a Fast, Fun, Sexy read.
Line
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this book really but, as Jade usually delivers, I was intrigued. And let me just say, the first thing I wanted to exclaim as I read the last sentence was, NO!!!

It’s a good no though.
A no thought in shouty capital letters, because the book ended on a cliffhanger I will be wondering about until I have the sequel in hand.

Well done :)
Marc Rieck
Aug 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Well written, but...

I liked the characters and the plot is fun, but it seemed as if something is off.

I am pretty sure that the cliffhanger was advertised, but I didn't like it anyway.

I hated that the author waited until the last chapter to show that a couple of the guys could act like a**holes.
Rieki Van Den Heuvel
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is nice, but didn’t grab me in to the story. I don’t really like this kind of shows. But the story was good enough for me to finish the book. It you like reality shows, this is a book I highly recomment.
Nstefa
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
The premise of the series is great but not sure if I loved the follow through.... it’s like the bachelor (show) but the views choose who stays . Everyone is looking of love or are they after the money
Pat
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story was very engaging from the very first page! The storyline was well written and the characters were very likable, believable and engaging which kept me turning the pages until the very end! I look forward to reading the next book in this series!
Liz
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, that was one heck of a start to a series. I loved the dating show idea and being introduced to the contestents slowly. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next instalment, it'll be interesting to see which way Claire will lean.
Shari Tomlinson
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I got to hand it to Jade. She can write just about anything and I can get so into it! I'm loving this! 5 Very different guys, so who should Claire choose?
Read to find out.....
Tena
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced

Couldn't put it down! Stayed up half the night to read entire story! Getting the next in series on payday!
Antoinette
Aug 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Was ok

Was ok will have to read the rest of the books to see what happened with them all this short book didn't give away anything
Christine O
Aug 25, 2018
ANNIE WEISS
Oct 03, 2018
Jade C. Jamison R...: ARCs 1 2 Jul 28, 2018 08:02PM
“Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” While you’re more likely to see Jade headbanging instead of Dirty Dancing, she—like Baby—won’t be put in a corner…or a box. So even though you can’t really stick her books in one genre, you could say she mostly writes steamy Contemporary Romance—and, while you’re at it, you’ll notice in her stories that Jade freaking loves Colorado, hard music, coffee, bad words, an ...more