Start by marking “Darkest Deeds (Cavalieri Della Morte)” as Want to Read:
Darkest Deeds (Cavalieri Della Morte)

Darkest Deeds

(Cavalieri Della Morte)

No one is innocent in the eyes of the Cavalieri Della Morte.
If your name ends up on my list, your time is up.

No regrets. No mercy. No conscience.

Until the enemy becomes my twisted obsession.

Two days ago, I paid a price to fulfill a vendetta. Twenty minutes ago, I threw it all away.
Stolen in the night. Held against her will. Bound to a monster.
I came to take her life but c
Published May 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Darkest Deeds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkest Deeds

Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: may-5-star-reads
description
description 4.5 Stars

Every book I have read by this author has been been just fantastic, and this book was no different. Even the one small issue I had with it was because I am a grudge holding bitch and felt that Nico needed to do some serious grovelling after the second time he thought the worst about Ava. (lol)

description
Apart from the above mentioned issue, this was was a complete hit with me. The writing was excellent. I loved that it was on the longer side so the story felt suitably fleshed out. It was well pa
Wopsywoobookblog
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darkest Deeds really fulfilled my darkest deeds, that’s for sure.

I’ve never read anything by this author but I’m happy to say that she has another secured reader in me. Her world building and character chemistry is amazing. I really believed everything that she wrote in this book. It was sadistic, it was depraved, it was hot, it had everything I didn’t even know i wanted.

Niko and Ava are a couple who works. They’re both damaged people but beneath that, they’re resilient and a force to be reckon
☆Tweety ☆

Darkest Deeds is part of the "Cavalieri della Morte" series by Cora Kenborn and other romance authors. When I delved into this I knew that I couldn't expect butterflies and rainbows, but that's ok. When it comes to dark romance, if it's done right, I'm all for it.

The story of Ava and Niko is complicated. He is a hitman who takes care of the people that the "bad guys" want to erase from this world. So, when he is tasked to kill Ava Chernova, who is the daughter of a Russian mafia boss,
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
"We’re fucked up. We’re sadistic, and we do things most people would consider the darkest of deeds."

You know what I love about this series, I'm finding new authors, ones I probably wouldn't have read otherwise. Cora Kenborn included, I loved the plot, the characters, and the writing.
Darkest Deeds is part of The Cavalieri Della Morte, read as a standalone. I've read seven books in this series, and I'm being completely honest by saying you can read in any order. A brotherhood of dark, delicious
Lexi Foss
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Darkest Deeds by Cora Kenborn. It was fast paced, thrilling, sexy as hell, and engaging. I couldn't stop flipping the pages to find out what happens next, and all the verbal sparring had me panting for more.

Ava and Niko are dynamite together. I enjoyed all the twists and turns along the way, constantly wondering who to trust, and being shocked by some of the reveals. It was so much fun and exactly what romantic suspense should be-full of tension and surprises that leave your jaw on the f
Tami czenkus
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
JUST BREATHE!!!!
If I could give this book 10 stars I TOTALLY would!! 5 stars doesn't seem to sum up the brilliance that is Darkest Deeds. I was on the edge of my seat from the very beginning, just when you think you have it all figured out.... BAM another twist in the turns of the pages to make you got back to square one with what you THINK is gonna happen!!
"I know freedom isn't free. I just wish I didn't crave the price"
Sighhhh THAT line right there had me feeling all of the feels when I rea
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars ~ Jess
I really enjoyed this book and fit right in with the others in this series. While this can be read as a stand-alone I am completely in lust with the Cavalieri Della Morte.

This book is Niko's and this job is personal. Way more personal that he anticipated it would be. He had a plan, get in, make his mark sweat a bit and get the job done. Well, that was the plan anyway. And then he saw Ava again. Ava is bada$$ but she has spent her life the surviving one terrible thing after the ne
Gladys
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! This book was sinfully delicious. Dark, intense, twisted, dangerous and scorching hot, this is a book that quickly pulls you under and does not let up. Niko and Ava were pure perfection. These two wounded people were made for each other. Prepare yourself for an epic thrill ride that is filled with raw emotion, drama, suspense, brutality, twists, lies, secrets, betrayals and revenge. A simply amazing read!
Doris
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Dark, Suspenseful, Hawt!!!

Leave it to Ms. Kenborn to give us yet another hit. Niko and Ava have both lived the life of the Bratva and they know of the darkness. This book is full of twists and turns which means that about the time you think you have it figured out you’ll be thrown in a whole new direction. The connection these two share is off the charts. Darkest Deeds will keep you up all night just to find out how this all ends. Definitely a book I couldn’t put down.
Julia Stevens
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darkest Deeds is part of the Cavalieri Della Morte series, each written by a different author and if this is anything to go by, I cant wait to dive in to the rest!

Fast paced, action packed and explosive chemistry when assassin Niko Gaheris meets Bratva princess Ava Chernova in a story laced with intrigue, deception, suspense, revenge, heat and blood. Oh yes, a lot of blood! It's dark, it's brutal and not for the faint hearted or those who want a love story full of whispered sweet nothings and fl
CoffeeMom Hodges
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Darkest Deeds by Cora Kenborn? First, this is a must read! This book kept me up way into the night! Darkest Deeds intriguing, suspenseful and romantic and I was unable to tear myself away from it. Niko and Ava...my the chemistry with these two. Two lovers, misunderstanding, mistakes, lies, death, letting go with so much more in between the pages that you just need to read it for yourself. This book will keep you on your toes with twists and turns as the plot thickens. Cora K ...more
Nikki
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Uhm hello new to me author,
This book was great. Good action, angsty, sexy all that I want. I wish there was more relationship in it but it was still a hit for me.
Melissa Crump
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unpredictable and unstoppable! This story is beyond twists and turns. You won’t see what’s coming, and when you think you know...you’re in for a shock. Thrilling, heart stopping and unbelievably woven. Terrific read.
Louise
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book more than holds its own in what is proving to be one amazing series.

Darkest Deeds is yet another action packed, gripping instalment in the Cavalieri Della Morte series. It is the violent, heart wrenching and disturbed tale of Niko, Ava and second chances.

Oh my word this book is REALLY VERY GOOD, the plot had so many twists and turns I got dizzy! I can't believe how many bluffs, double bluffs, lies, secrets and slight of hands the author managed to fit into this story, yet it never fel
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“Fear is raw and distinctive, a siren for darkness and a source of nourishment for the wicked.”

Eight years of torment and Niko has received the green light to deliver vengeance to the one that broke the ultimate promise. A personal hit, Niko relishes the opportunity to unleash his demons and unfurl all the ugly he has swallowed down. Yet a whispered name changes the course of his actions and begins a cat and mouse game with a hidden predator stalking them all...

This was one of the best, kindle g
Shelly
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Darkest Deeds is freaking amazing! I was hooked from the beginning all the way to the end. I might also have been drawn up in knots while reading. Lol! If you love dark strong characters, a book full of unpredictable suspense and dark grim action then you need to read Darkest Deeds. I couldn't get enough of Niko and Ava. Their chemistry was explosive. That's what you get when you cross a highly trained assassin with a Bratva Princess. Hold on tight because it's about to get bumpy with a who ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A new to me author, Cora Kenborn has just slayed it with this dark read.

Darkest deeds kept me on edge the whole way through the story, twists and turns you don’t see coming, lies and secrets galore, and full to the brim with action.

It’s extremely dark and twisted so if you are looking for a light fluffy read, this book and this series isn’t for you.

Mind blowing!

Elisha Nelson
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously dark and addictive from the first page to the last. Darkest Deeds by Cora Kenborn has given us an amazingly well crafted tale that will keep you guessing all the way to the very end. This was my first time reading something by this author and if this book is anything to go by I think I’m going to be adding many more of her books to my TBR list! If you enjoy dark, twisty, romances this book is definitely for you.
Esther
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to a new book by Cora and Darkest Deeds hits the spot. Nick and Ava were tragically ripped apart at a young age by her scheming, controlling father. They find themselves thrown together many years later, Nick having an ulterior motive. With so much having happened in those years how do get past it all?
This book is dark. Twisted. And so enthralling. You won’t want to put it down.
Julie
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely a whirlwind of a journey, full of unexpected twists and shocking turns that will have you gasping. The story line was excellent and will keep the reader guessing right to the end. It was full of action, the suspense was intense and extremely sexy. It was a thrilling book and one I found hard to put down. An excellent read, and one not to be missed. I highly recommend it!
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another winner from this dark series! Part of the Assassin Group Cavalieri Della Morte, Niko Garheris, is a highly trained killer. Once your name is on his list, that’s it and there will be no negotiating with him. His next assignment is to take out the Princess of the Miami Bratva, Ava Chernova. Sneak into Ava’s apartment in the dead of night to capture her. He knew her when she was a teenager but she is all grown up now and stripping at her father’s club. Can he take out the girl he vo ...more
Ola Adamska
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2019
What a read Ms. Kenborn nailed her characters in a brilliant way. There. Will be lots of lies, secrets, and twists - that's what makes this story so disturbing but addictive as well!
Ava is one hell of a woman that survived a nightmare to arise like a phoenix in her full glory. I loved her! I hope more and more woman in books will be that strong they on their own would be a force to be reckoned with.
Niko... Here I had some problems, but due to Ava, I fell for him! He's strong, powerful and domin
Katie
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A dark past ties Ava and Niko together. As does betrayal. He's contracted to kill her. She's jaded by life and everything it has thrown to her, but also torn by guilt for what she was forced to do to him eight years ago.

As much as Niko would love to say he didn't still care for Ava, will the heart truly listen to the pain the mind hold onto? Can they find a way to save her life and get the FBI off her back? Is there really any hope of a future for a paid assassin and a "mob princess"?

This was de
Janice Kidd
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book left me breathless. From the beginning to the end, you never know what is going to happen. The story of Niko and Ava had me feeling frustrated, happy and everything in between.

Cora Kenborn is the best at keeping your mind twisted so you have no idea what is happening until she wants you to know. If you love dark mafia stories, you don't want to miss this one.
Gina Burkart
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this is a very dark read that will have you on the edge of your seat and loving this book in this series. This is a must read book. I was on the edge of my seat and having a hard time putting this book down.
Amanda
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bratva Princess Ava is definitely not what everyone expected her to be. Growing up as the daughter of a Russian Cartel Boss, she's underestimated, and now is in trouble involving the FBI. Ava and Niko fell in love years ago, until her father found a way to cause a rift between them, and tore them apart. Years later Niko is a soldier of the Cavalieri Della Morte, and is sent on a mission. The attraction between Ava and Niko is still there, but with all the secrets, twists and turns this book keep ...more
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
Holy WOW just wow!!! This book is full of so many twist and turns it will leave you speechless. Just when you think things are going one way WHAM you are wrong! This is a dark and delicious tale that will leave you on the edge of your seat.

Niko is a trained assassin who has a past history with Ava the Bratva princess. These 2 share a very complicated and twisted history. Their history is anything but a fairytale. I will not give anything away, because you should experience this journey all on y
TRISH BROWN
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darkest Deeds is dark, it’s gritty, its got twists and turns galore. A mighty impressive read by Cora Kenborn.

Ava is the daughter of a Russian Cartel Boss. Having been delivered a fate from her father, she is THE ULTIMATE badass woman. She exudes fieriness, strength and resilience and makes a formidable character.

Niko.. f*#k me sideways. He is one bad, ruthless MF. The contract assassin, hired by Ava’s father.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this Mafia book. The suspense, darkness, plot twists and the
Joy Westerfield
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a mind blowing read!! The story of Niko and Ava will keep you captivated from the beginning to the very end of this dark, twisty and delicious story. Niko is a hired assassin and has been hired to take someone out, but when we finds out who, he doesn’t hesitate to hunt this person down. Ava works in a not so legitimate club and has no way of ever getting out. Until one day Niko walks back into her life and she doesn’t know whether to run to him or away from him. These two characters have ch ...more
Terri
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A gritty, gripping hell of a ride! Cora Kenborn pulls you in and doesn't let go. Niko is a hardened seemingly heartless assassin. Ava is his enemy and obsession from his past, and his latest mark. Undeniable chemistry, twists and turns will keep your heart racing and leave you breathless! An AMAZING must read by an AMAZING Author. Cora Kenborn always delivers a can't put down story ❤
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Laces
  • Degenerates: Next Generation (Badlands #5)
  • LASS
  • Bound (Sins of Seven #5)
  • Spring Fling
  • The Life We Wanted
  • Stealing Beauty (Stolen #1)
  • Micaden's Madness
  • Happy New You
  • Bastiano Romano
  • Love Doctor
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • Traces of Her
  • Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)
  • Score (Boston Terriers #6)
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • Force of Nature
  • Virulent
I'm a southern girl living her dream. A writer of romantic suspense and contemporary romance fiction, my characters live in my head and won't leave me alone until I tell their stories, so I just obey them.

I create worlds with strong, sassy heroines, larger than life bad boys, and a lot of snarky banter.

Keep up to date on new releases as well as my works-in-progress or just hang out with me on soci

Cavalieri Della Morte (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Martyris
  • Delinquent
  • Ivy's Poison (Cavalieri Della Morte, #5)
  • Redemption (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • A Cruel Love
  • Valor (Cavalieri Della Morte Book 11)
  • Scarlet Mark