Jump to ratings and reviews

The Hucow Virus

A virus sweeps through a small town, causing its female denizens’ chests to swell up to unimaginable levels.
Their bodies attract the attention of the men around them as they use all tools at their disposal to drain the girls
In need of draining, the fluid drawn from this quickly drives the men mad with lust as they drain the women’s chests.
Their bountiful busts drained by toys, multiple men, and old fashioned ingenuity.

19 pages, Kindle Edition

251 books1 follower

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
2 (100%)
Displaying 1 of 1 review
Profile Image for Aleson Alexander.
Author 7 books26 followers
November 7, 2019
I grabbed this one (freebie) because I find the hucow kink interesting, whether in the purely dairy or full breeding incarnations.  It took a few days, but I did get around to it.  That was a mistake.  It desperately needed an editor.  I mean desperately.  Even a beta reader would have fixed 90+% of the issues.

The constant switching back and forth between past and present tense from sentence to sentence was very disorienting.  Things were badly misspelled, had dropped letters, or randomly capitalized.  Pronoun usage was confusing and sometimes I never did figure out who was being referred to.  The word choices were often decidedly unsexy.  For example, using 'dig' over and over (almost exclusively) to mean sliding a cock in and out was off-putting.  As my mind was automatically building pictures to accompany the words, I started having issues there.  Even the most skilled contortionist would tell you that the human body simply does not work that way or shape into those positions/configurations.  The author seemed to forget whether he had the wife on her back or front.  How do strangers come into your house and know where all your sex toys are?  Especially, when you made a big deal out of hiding them from your husband.  Does it not even occur to you to make a single comment on the fact that your neighbor just came into your house with a bunch of other random guys and started raping you without a word?  Or even have an unexpressed thought about it?  Can milk flow out of your nipples while they have clamps tight on them?  How did they tie your husband up when they arrived empty-handed?  Did they bring a rope that you didn't mention?  Did they use clothing?  Why is everyone 'leaving long ropes of cum all over my eggs'?  Biology doesn't work like that.  I could go on.

It felt like a randomly computer-generated story trying cram lactation, big black cock, alpha male, group sex, non-consent, cuckold, slut wife (not hotwife), bukkake, D/s, and impregnation into 3,875 words (yes, I counted).

I cannot recommend this one.  At all.  Ever.  I don't want to be harsh, mean, or unpleasant.  I really don't.  It's just bad.
Displaying 1 of 1 review

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.