Start by marking “Growling For More” as Want to Read:
Growling For More

Growling For More

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  854 Ratings  ·  110 Reviews
Bleu has been living an isolated life away from the clan of Gray Ridge. He’s a happy bear shifter, building furniture and being alone…until a little curvy woman literally crashes into his life. When he pulls her from her car after she wraps it around a tree, he is blindsided by the connection. Never before has he wanted a mate, but finding Lola changes all that.

Lola didn’t

-no violence
-instalove
-fantastic epilogues
Alexa Riley
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
She's LIVE!! http://geni.us/Koom

Bookloverme
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it the first time I read it and I still love it now! A feel-good short story with no drama.

It's about Bleu and Lola.

Her mom took off and spent the payment for their apartment. She's had enough and left to go to Gray Ridge for a shifter conquest. Her car crashed and he rescued her.

He's a carpenter and a bear shifter. He thought he's happy and contented being alone, away from the others but when he saw Lola, he knew having a mate is way better.

It has lovely epilogues. (view spoiler)
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳I have been missing some AR smutt as of lately, so I am glad to be getting back into it...

➳ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Babel
Shifter love can't get any better than this. It's the fastest mating you can dream of, smutty and heart-warming and oh so steamy.

There's a female character chasing her dreams, a heroic rescue from a bear shifter that I pictured as Henry Cavill in my head, hairy chest and all, and a protective streak as big as a mountain.

It is all so very cute. I'd love this shifter world to have as many stories as possible, dozens of them. Lola is saved from the snow only to find herself pampered, taken care of
Natalia A
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lola decides to change her life, and ends up finding a huge change.
Driving down the road in search of the perfect place for a fresh start, she ends up suffering an accident and is saved by Bleu, a recluse bear shifter.
Bleu saves the girl, and is enchanted by the pretty blondie. Looks like he found his own golden locks. Now all he has to do is convince her that he is a perfect mate.
Lola finds what she was looking for and more. She leaves all her past behind and opens up to her new life as a mate
Janice Somers
I really enjoy rereading this revised added content.
Lola has left home and is heading to Gray Ridge, for a new life. She has also never seen snow in her life and driving in it is hard enough when the road is slick and the snow is getting heavier by the minute. She's driving along and hits a slick spot and wrap around a tree.
Bleu is outside collecting wood to take into the house. The snow is coming down thick, heavy and doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon. When he hears a loud crash. The
Kayla Brunson
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, romance
ARC provided via author for an honest review.

Alexa Riley and bear shifters? Hell yeah!
I don’t think I’ve read a book by them with a supernatural twist but I really liked this one. Lola and Blue were adorable! I loved their scenes and how protective he was of her. Can someone point me in the direction of Grey Ridge so I can find a bear shifter?
This was a quick and sexy read by an author that I love.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Sherilyn Amy
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my sweetness. Bleu and Lola are the sweetest.

This couple is beyond sweet. Like seriously you'll have a toothache when your done reading it. I can't even begin to tell you how cute this story is. You just have to read it for yourself.
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
RTC
Kelly
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gah! What's not to love?!

Shifter goodness topped with Insta-everything!

4 big stars!
Lynn Thinking out loud
This is a revised and added to version of Growling for Mine.
I love Bleu and Lola. Bleu is one Alpha growly bear for his mate.
The insta love is so freaking hawt!!!!

Liz
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
At this point, anyone who reads my reviews knows I am a huge Alexa Riley fan. Literally read everything they publish. What is not to love in quick, sexy, very steamy stories with alpha males we all secretly love, right? In Growling For More we meet Bleu and Lola.

Lola has nobody she can really count on. She has her mom, but Lola takes care of her way more than she has ever taken care of Lola. When her mom blows of the rent again, she goes in search of a town where shifters are believed to live.
Amara
Cute. Sweet. He gets on his knees for her in a new kind of way. There's no bullshit anywhere. And he never shifts during sec which gives me hives.

I first read this in its original form for the More Than Mated world. But this edition said it had expanded content. I don't what was "expanded" but I didn't notice anything new.
We like it big book blog
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was even better the second time reading it! Lola and Bleu are a cute couple. I loved how Bleu protected Lola right from the beginning.

I’ve got to get you warm, little one.

Bleu Took one whiff of her panties and that’s all it took for him to want Lola as his mate!

You will be mine. If I mate you, you cannot leave. I will hunt you down and bring you back to our home.

Lola didn’t want to go back to her old life. She was looking for something different. So when he said he wanted her always...
Hannah
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the first shifter book I read, and I fell in love! Bleu and Lola are the best! I loved the extra epilogues.
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this totally OTT PNR Novella. Bleu is my favourite kind of Growly shifter and this one was so silly it was fantastic. Perfect afternoon escape
Enakshi - The E-Book Addict
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just Love these short insta-love stories from Alexa Riley! They always get me out of my reading funk
C.J.
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great shifter story. Very sweet and fast paced. Loved the epilogues.
Innergoddess_Booklover
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
All the men in this series are some hot alpha bears who love to breed ,cuddle and take care for their mates .. What woman wouldnt want that . Lola and bleu were so cute together 😍#ARC
Emmeline
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2/5 Stars ⭐ ⭐
Ugh.. didn’t like this one very much.
Xiael Eos Montecillo
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I already read this book before but still i can't help but to reread it.. i love reading paranormals.. love the possessiveness of the male alpha..
Alex ♈
Book Snob Sue
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this cute insta-love story. Safe read, two virgins and a shit ton of baby batter. Sweet heroine with an adorable growling bear shifter male. Great story wrote with the charm & humor that is Alexa Riley. Lots of great epilogues and a feel good story that will have you believing in happily ever afters...again.
phoebess
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
I only remembered Growling for Mine roughly, therefore I couldn't tell what was changed or added but at the end, it didn't matter. I just read it and enjoyed every bit of it.
Charlene
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Bleu and Lola. It might be my favorite of the series. I loved the expanded version. I’m greedy like that, more please.
Maura
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heather C
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: august-2018
I absolutely adore Alexa Riley. They are the only ones who can make me enjoy insta-love. Scratch that, not just enjoy it, but almost crave it. No one else could do that to me.

Lola is heading towards Grayslake to escape her life and seek a new one. As fate would have it, she crashes her car and Bleu is the one to find her and help her. Little did she know, he’s exactly what she was looking for when she got in her car and headed that way in the first place.

I’ve really grown to like shifter books m
Michelle
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I’ve got to get you warm, little one.

April Symes
I really enjoyed rereading this book with the added revised content which provides such sizzling punch.

Lola has left home and has decided to head to Gray Ridge, for a new life. She also has never seen nor been in snow in her life and is driving in it. The snow is getting heavier by the minute and Lola's driving along and hits a pretty slick spot and ends up wrapped around a tree.

Bleu is outside getting wood to take into the house while the snow is coming down really heavy and it doesn't look li
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea
More about Alexa Riley

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Hard Love (Hacker #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • A Walk to Remember
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Secrets in Death (In Death, #45)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
    $6.99 $0.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)