Start by marking “Yard Sale” as Want to Read:
Yard Sale

Yard Sale

Mollie
I was freshly fired from my job and betrayed by my boyfriend.
It was a new low for me.
A one-night stand with an arrogant stranger was just what I needed.
I didn’t know that he was a famous snowboarder, or that he’d give me the best sex of my life.
I wasn’t ever supposed to see him again.
Fate had other plans.

Cam
I was young and rich with the whole world at my
Published July 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Yard Sale, please sign up.
Charleigh Rose Absolutely! Waiting for it to go live on Amazon as we speak…moreAbsolutely! Waiting for it to go live on Amazon as we speak ❤️(less)

Start your review of Yard Sale
Melanie (mells_view)
Updated review 7/23/18 - DUDE. I just re-read Yard Sale, and Cam and Mollie are just as AMAZING as they were months ago. ALSO the extended epilogue is everything. We get to catch up with just about everyone from the Bad Love series, and some moment had me melting. Also there is a sneak peek at Charleigh Rose’s next book Rewrite The Stars. Just from the glimpse at the prologue I KNOW that book is going to be everything. Can’t wait!

12/28/17 - I was lucky enough to read an early version of Yard
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Best novella I’ve read in a long time. It’s sexy af. Hot. Damn. The page space used very well. It’s hard to get strong development out of a novella, but she did it. I just wish there was more. My first time reading this author but definitely not the last!
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
Yard Sale was a quick and sexy story about Cam and Molly, who we met in Bad Intentions. I had wondered what their back story was and I'm so happy that we got to hear it! And while this was a novella, it sure didn't feel like one. There was so much emotion and story packed into the pages that it showed me again why I have fallen so hard for this author. Charleigh Rose creates stories that become entrenched in my heart and I love every minute of it!
“You said I had to let you leave, but, you didn’
Paige
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars! This was a quick and oh so dirty love story between two people who least expected it. It follows a side character from Bad Habit so getting his story was really fun as was seeing a bit more of the rest of the characters.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
**Read as part of the Team Player Anthology**

I love Charleigh Rose’s writing! It’s crisp, engaging, and her books are sexy AF. That’s pretty much what I look for anytime I pick a new romance novel. So, she’s quickly becoming a go to author.

Cam and Mollie’s story is short, but is no less entertaining. I enjoyed the trope. (view spoiler) I enjoyed seeing characters I’ve met in previous books. And, as mentioned before, it’s sexy AF. Pretty much, the
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Fun

It was a fun and swoony story!
I have a soft spot for tatted hands I think, it's just excited to see them cover a "blank canvas". It's just something special!
I loved the extended epilogue! I'm looking forwardto Rewrite the Stars!
Jessica
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Charleigh Rose has easily become one of my favorite authors and I can always count on her books to bring angst and a whole lot of steam. I am happy to report that Yard Sale, though a novella, managed to bring plenty of both!

After losing her job and her fake boyfriend, Mollie needs something to take her mind off of her failing life. And one night with a bad boy is just what she needs. She was never supposed to see him again. Unfortunately, Mollie has a secret that Cam, the snowboarding bad boy
Emma
Oct 01, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1-5-stars

An ok read, I finished it because it was really short. I didn't feel the connection between MCs, and I'm not convinced they would last.
Bookloverme
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
I rarely rate 2-stars. I tried to like the story but I didn't enjoy most part of it. I didn't like both H and h. More the h. I had to stop for awhile so I can finish the story.

It's about Cam and Mollie.

She just lost her job then she found her fake boyfriend with another woman. She went to River's Edge for a family vacation. When her friend passed out, she went to a bar alone.

He's a professional snowboarder. He's at the bar with his friends and when she walked in, he can't look away. He made his
Anna
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick, sexy, erotic read. Very short one.
Surprise! You are a daddy!!!
Jeannine Allison
4.25 stars!

Just how I like my novellas... quick, cute, and sexy ;)
Carlene Inspired
Find this and other reviews at Carlene Inspired.

Cam is a tattooed professional snowboarder, famed for throwing the hardest tricks and bagging the hottest girls. When he's not slope side or riding his skateboard he's throwing drinks back with his friends and padding his player reputation. When sweet, teary eyed Mollie caught his eye he went for it, finding her sass charming and her tears a problem to fix. She thinks a one night stand could fix it all and who wouldn't want a bad boy. She throws
Kim
Oh so that’s what a yard sale is, hah!

A bit too fast paced for me but then again it’s a novella, what did I expect eh?
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

Why has it taken me this long to finally read something written by Charleigh Rose?! Someone slap me, because I have been doing a disservice to myself.

Yard Sale contains an extended epilogue, as well as the enthralling excerpt to Charleigh Rose's upcoming release, Rewrite the Stars. While the extended epilogue features characters from Bad Habit and Bad Intentions, you don't need to have read those stories to follow along the extended epilogue. I haven't read either story, yet the brief amount of
Hanna's Book Obsession
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest Review}
I absolutely loved "Yard Sale"! It is so so so Good!!! Cam and Mollie are everything!!! I love them both so much!! This story was everything!!! Cam and Mollie are both amazing characters and together they are fantastic!! This book was so freaking HOT!! I swear I was blushing hard core reading about this sexy as sin couple!! The connection between them is instant and the chemistry is off the charts!!! I just love everything about this
Serena's Must Have Book Boyfriends
YOU NEED TO READ THIS NOVELLA.

THE END.

hahahah just kidding, I'll be back with a REAL review. BUT I LUSTED THIS BOOK. HARD.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
5 Snowy Crowns

Hot as Heck snowboarder with an edge. Sassy heroine who handles him. Scorching chemistry that burns you up. You get it all with Yard Sale by Charleigh Rose.

Boy, oh boy, how I love Cam! God, he is complete and total hero perfection. An athletic body, the perfect amount of arrogance and swagger, and the big heart underneath will have readers swooning. There is not literally one thing in this novel that he did that didn’t hit the right spot.

Mollie is so sassy from the moment readers
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I loved everything about this story. HAF Witty Snowboarder anyone!! You get the heat you expect from a Charleigh Rose story, and you also get a great big dose of sweet. Add in some laughs, a dash of angst, a major plot twist before you get your HEA and you've got a fantastic story. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a tasty novella.
Heloncha
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this novella.
I’m one of the few who didn’t get to read the sports anthology which had a part of this story in it.
It was my first time meeting Cam and Mollie. I’ve obviously seen them in Charleigh Rose’s other books, but this was my first look into their story.

This was fun, short, delicious read. Charleigh Rose always knows how to give us the steam. The chemistry between Cam and Mollie flew off the pages.
From their first interaction, that was too adorable and sly on both parts, to
Donna
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This will warm you up.

A very hot, quick read. Usually I do not like short stories because they have little depth, but this was done really well. Cam and Mollie meet at a bar for a one night stand, they were not “standing” very long, they got horizontal real quick and then things started to heat up. Cam has more talents than just snowboarding! I am keen to read more from this author.
 Tania
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Camden Hess a pro snowboarder is at bar when he spots a lonely looking girl sitting alone, so he decides to try pick her up for the night.
Mollie Mabey is far from Cam's usual pickups. What's ment to be a one night stand turns into something else.
This is a great quick insta love read.
yasmin
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Charleigh Rose. I love her books. I love her characters. I loved Yard Sale. And I’m pretty sure I’ll continue to love every single book she writes.

Yard Sale was a sweet and sexy novella and I’m still craving more. I’m not always a fan of novellas but this one was amazing.

Cam was a sweet, dirty talker. He had the tattoos. The hair. Did I mention the dirty talk? He was pretty damn perfect.
“I told you, I’m going to take my time doing whatever the fuck I want, and you’re going to let me,
Tel ❤️
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this... Probably should have read the first in the series tho. Eh, what can you? ...more
Bookworm Between the Sheets
After rereading this novella, as I first read it as part of an Anthology, it really is a HOT, steamy quick read! I don't know how Charleigh Rose was able to make 8 chapters so deliciously SCORCHING!

description

I feel this gif adequately shows Cam's obsession with Mollie's anatomy hehe....

description

If your in the mood for a tattooed Professional Snowboarder, which you rarely find in the world of romance novels, then grab this novella ASAP! It has all the elements of an addictive read that you crave more. The author
nikki
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Camden Hess and Mollie Mabey are EVERYTHING!!!!!! I never got the chance to read this novella when it was part of the Team Player anthology, but not that its here, i have to say that it was so worth the wait. These two have ridiculous amounts of chemistry, right from the offset, and YARD SALE turns into one hella steamy love story. It was so good to catch up with the rest of the Bad Love crew and get those extended epilogues for Asher and Briar, and Dare and Lo.
Charleigh Rose has really come
Vanessa (nessreads)
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4.5 Stars

Yard Sale was originally part of the Team Player anthology. This is my second time reading, and it's just as good as the first time, especially with the added extended epilogue. For being a novella I found it wasn't rushed, it was seamlessly paced and flowed perfectly.

I loved everything about Cam and Mollie. Their chemistry was sizzling and I couldn't get enough. The fact that Cam had a soft and gentle side to him added to his
Lau  (winebooksnchill IG)

English Review

“Love doesn't wait until you have your shit together. It just happens.”

Yard Sale is a short novella that takes place in the world of Bad Love series.

Cam is a professional snowboarder, attached to his brother and friends who are more than friends, they are his family. Living the good life between sport success, one-night girls and emotions.

Molly is from San Francisco, she lives a strange life that just fell on her lap, with a boyfriend she doesn't love, and with a life that is not
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

I was lucky enough to read this last year as part of the Team Player Anthology, but I was even more excited to re-read it and get back to these characters and get that extended epilogue with all my bad love boys. I missed this gang so much and now I'm even more excited for the next book in the series.

And that preview of Rewrite The Stars!!! Ahhh, I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“You looked sad.” I shrugged. “I guess I wanted to fix it. Also, your ass looks fucking phenomenal, and I
Carol
a sports novella from the "Team Player" anthology.
My first read by Charleigh Rose. Entertaining.
Jennifer Finn
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short, sexy read that features some characters from Bad Habit and Bad Intentions.

EAT.
SLEEP.
RIDE.
FUCK.
REPEAT.

That pretty much sums up Camden Hess’ life during snowboarding season. In the summer he trades in his snowboard for a skateboard to help retain muscle memory. It’s August and he’s still riding his high from the perfect season. He spent the entire winter touring and snagged himself another gold medal in the X Games for landing a quadruple under flip. He’s the very first
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Slapped Into Love: A Bachelorette Party Novella
  • Out of Formation
  • Sin Bin
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • The End Zone
  • I Hate You
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Dirty Headlines
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
  • Enemies
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Evermore (When Rivals Play, #2.5)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
Charleigh Rose lives in Narnia with her husband and two young children. She's hopelessly devoted to unconventional love and pizza. When she isn't reading or mom-ing, she's writing moody, broody, swoony romance.
“Love doesn’t wait until you have your shit together.” 0 likes