Start by marking “Plans Laid Bare (A Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk Novella)” as Want to Read:
Plans Laid Bare (A Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk Novella)

Plans Laid Bare

(Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk)

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Welcome to the darker, sexier side of Havenwood Falls that many residents never speak of publicly, but most likely enjoy in secret. Venture into the SIN MC, the VIP rooms of Silk nightclub, and behind other closed doors, where you’ll discover passion, unusual penchants, and just how far some will go for love. Hold on to your panties, because it’s time to ride . . .

Mavi
Published October 19th 2018 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Plans Laid Bare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plans Laid Bare

Angela
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the books that makes me wish Havenwood wasn’t novellas. I absolutely love Cam and Mavis. The two of them together is perfect. They chemistry is unbelievable. Love the story line. I just want more!!!
Autumn
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
I received this ARC to give an honest review.

I didn't realized that Havenwood Falls had a sexier and darker side to it. So when I found that out I had to jump on it. We are introduced to Mavis who is on the run from her grandfather. So when she runs into a man named Cameron her whole life is and will be changed. She will learn more about who she is and what she can do, and it helps that she will have Cameron near her to 'guide' her if you catch my drift. Things will get heated between the two an
Kimberly
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In one day Mavis LeGrand’s life took a turn that she never saw coming. She was immortal, her controlling grandfather was not her grandfather, and uncovers the truth about his intentions, makes her flee from the life she knew. Determined to survive she runs. Luckily she runs into Cameron DeSalle, who realizes her predicament and offers his assistance. Sparks fly between them, even after finding out that he is being pimped out to gather souls by his very own father.
Cam takes Mavis to his home in t
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Sexy and entertaining! This book although short and fast paced was an absolute blast to read. I loved the characters and their chemistry and banter with one another.
Lita Acevedo
Nov 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I really liked the story but it was incomplete and for $2.99 I expected more than 98 pages and read the rest in March 2019. I guess if I cough up another 3 bucks I'll get another 98 pages. I'm not sure that's a bargain anywhere considering all the free books available that are complete stories.

As for the actual story, it was good but could have benefited from a little more filling out and development of the characters. Also, I saw the "big reveal" at the end from a mile away. This is a typical c
Melanie Hawkins
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot, and extremely exciting

This story leaves you on the edge of your seat the whole time from the first flip of the page. If you're not waiting to see what is going to happen with the bad guys, you're getting hot and bothered by the steamy sex.

It is such a ride watching this couple come together as a couple and fight the bad guys. There was a few times I found myself holding my breathe and even a time I cursed the author and yelled at the book. But I loved the story and I can't wait for more.

Unt
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
This is my first book for Havenwood Falls. I like the town and the few people we meet in this book.
This author writes a great story, I was a little disappointed, because I was left with a little bit of a cliff-hanger.
Mavis, Cam and the neighbor Penelope are a great group.
Mavis freaked out about finding out she was a demon, but when the time comes-she knows exactly what to do with her powers.

*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review
Cheree Castellanos Edits
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great HWF novella! My first Sin & Silk side of the series. This is one hot and fast paced story! Mavis and Cam are fantastic! Penelope is probably my favorite character of all time! That chick is hilarious! Mavis and Cam haven't found their way out of their problems yet, and I can't wait to see where their adventure leads.
Jessie
Tracy
Oct 23, 2018
J.D. Nelson
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Melissa
Amber Leigh
Nov 13, 2018
Stephanie Barnes
Nov 14, 2018
JD Nelson is a Bestselling Author of Fantasy Romance and Adult Paranormal Romance. An avid time-waster, JD enjoys watching TV and listening to audiobooks when she really should be writing.
JD loves to hear from her readers. You can contact her through her website, AuthorJDNelson.com, or on Facebook, where she spends an alarming amount of time chatting with her many Author and reader friends, much

Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk (3 books)
  • Taming the Beast (A Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk Novella)
  • Shift of Fate (A Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk Novella)