Start by marking “Angel Of Mine” as Want to Read:
Angel Of Mine

Angel Of Mine

All Ella Montgomery had ever wanted was to fall in love and marry the perfect man.

One day, and when least expected, she encounters, Angelo, a handsome stranger.

Falling head over heels in love with him, she can’t believe her luck.

Are her wildest dreams about to come true?

Initially swept away by their whirlwind romance, it isn’t long before strange occurences forces Ella
Published October 1st 2018 by Happy Ever After Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Angel Of Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Of Mine

Start your review of Angel Of Mine
Susan Freestone
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was drawn to the Cover of this book and couldn't explain why but when I was reading it, I started to be able to understand why I felt drawn.

This is a truly wonderful touching well written true love story between Ella & Angelo. I was pulled in and couldn't put it down i felt their love and happiness for each other in Zane's words then their happiness turned to heartbreak which I felt so powerfully.
This story really touched my heart in ways I can't even begin to explain to you let alone put in
Maggie Schuler
Shelves: romance, adult-life
When Zane Michaelson first asked me to take a look at the cover for Angel of Mine, I examined each detail with the same literary skills as I do the written word. This cover speaks of good and evil, Heaven and Hell, protection and grief, ethereal entities, and the darkness nobody escapes in life. This all transcends and morphs into the world of Gabriella and Angelo.

Michaelson creates their world through the dynamic characterization of Gabriella and Angelo in a timeless stream of events which para
The Redhead
This story is a new writing path for Zane Michaelson. All of his previous series and now this standalone book, have something new and original for the reader. No set theme or mold to fit into, just the telling of a story that flows from his mind to paper.

Angel of Mine made my heart flutter with sadness and joy. A deep story of love and total commitment. It isn't full of physical love the way some of this authors previous books have been but it is no less romantic. It is full of pure love. Zane
Patty
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angel of Mine was something different from Zane. A love story with a more spiritual approach, kind of sweet and left me with a good feeling after I read the last sentence. Angelo and Ella's love story is like most, but with a twist. I enjoyed reading their story and I'm certain you will too! ...more
Patricia Fox
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All my friends
Wow, I was totally blown away while reading this book. Zane Michaelson has impressed me once again with his brilliant writing. This is a sweet love story Ella and Angelo make the perfect couple, he is everything she has ever wanted in a mane and he has loved her for her entire life. This story captured my heart and wouldn’t let go, I was on the edge of my seat and could not put it down.
I highly recommend this book and encourage you to pick up a copy today. It is one sweet and heartwarming story
Shelly Reynolds
"It felt like he'd been sent to lead me into temptation. I was the modern-day Eve and he was the tantalizing apple, hanging from the tree in the Garden of Eden, I wasn't supposed to take a bite of."

What an amazing, heartfelt, and emotional read this is!! I could feel the emotions of the characters coming off the pages as if they were my own. The story line is unique, and a bit of a departure for Mr. Michaelson. Oh yes, you still get the tall, muscular, and sexy leading man. You will get the stea
Sharon
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book and can I say WOW. It had my heart strings from the get go. I'm not an avid fan of books that make you cry, but this one came close, very close and that's saying a lot in my book. It is a book of an Angel like I've never read before. Angelo the angel has watch Elle her whole life, looking out for her, falling for her. They go through many things that are real in the ethereal world and without spoiling, doesn't stop ever. They fight through everything and continue to lov ...more
Michelle
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We are all while on this Earth searching...searching for that one connection that binds our soles together with our one true love.....
Gabriella is 32 years old and finally feels that connection with Angelo. Angelo has watched over Gabriella all of her life and he loves her with all of his being, BUT!!! it's a forbidden love and one that will cause ramifications for Angelo, if he is too pursue Gabriella any further.
This was an absolutely deep and beautiful love story that truly pulled at my heart
Aimee MacMahon
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is unlike anything Zane Michaelson has written before and it’s fabulous! It’s a love story but not in the traditional sense. Ella and Angelo fall in love, but due to circumstances may not be able to be together. It’s a story of love, passion and heartbreak. It has twists and turns that will leave you breathless. I had tears in my eyes as I was reading it and it touched my soul. Boy did it touch my soul!

Once again Zane Michaelson has written an incredible story. Angel of Mine is a must
HEATHER CORNACCHIO
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait!!!

From start to finish I was in awe, and not just from the content. I'm not a spiritual person by any means, but by the end I was in tears. Happy tears for Aria , Angelo and Ella. To be able to write about God and Angels and Heaven and Hell you need to do it right, and Zane you did. I'm no expert by any means but by the end I wanted to meet my Guardian Angel and the big man up stairs as well. Loved it.
Martha Lindblom
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW. Zane has out done himself on writing this book, it is totally different from his other books and I fell in love with this book. Ella has always wanted to find the man of her dreams and when she finally sees him, she did not know he was her guardian angel. You will have to read this great book to see what happens and keep an opened mind and ENJOY. 😇
Karen Moriarty
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my latest read by author Zane Michaelson, and l loved the journey that this book took me on.
Too put it simply l found this book to be a beautiful story about LOVE and LOSS..

Is it not everybody s wish to find "The One". To find the man/woman who makes their heart beat faster, who makes them laugh louder, who makes them feel whole.

This is a multi layered story of love,told from two very different angles and it makes you question a few things along the way.. Well it did for me.. Religious
Gloria Nuckols
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This standalone book had me totally hooked from the very start and is completely unique from anything I have ever read. It still has the same emotional draw that every book I have read by Zane, but this one has just a little more. Yes you will find good and evil and some heartbreak. But hope and love stand strong through every page. It has twists that you won't see coming and will keep you guessing.

Angel of Mine has a little something for everyone, a couple of fights, steamy love scene, some sex
SaraLou - Buried By Books
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angel of Mine by Zane Michaelson is his first standalone but I so wish it was more. I want more from these characters.

This was a different writing path for Zane and it was a fantastic path for him to take.

Angelo has been looking out for Gabriella all of her life without her knowing. When the time comes for her to need him, he's there for her, to help her cope with whatever comes next. He didn't bet on them falling in love, which breaks the rules.

Angel of Mine is a unique love story with a twist.
CoffeeMom H
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this book so much! I recommend this book to anyone who wants a mysterious romance! Also, I really liked the plot because, in my opinion, Angel of Mine is clearly unique. Zane Michaelson clearly stepped out of the box for this book. Angelo and Ella's story is touching, heartbreaking and yet pulls at your heartstrings. I could not put this book down. If you’re looking for an interesting read, I suggest you take a chance on this book. ...more
Gina Burkart
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a amazing read that will have you hooked from the very first page tell the very ending. The cover is wnat had me hooked and this story is a amazing redad that will have this fast pace story movinbg and you trying to keep up.must read.
Deb Moncrief
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated by Angel of Mine from the very beginning. Zane Michaelson can certainly weave an unique and beautiful story. This book is different from what I typically read. The love between Angelo and Ella was so pure and powerful. Zane Michaelson adds surprises that kept me enthralled in the story. I highly recommend Angel of Mine. Kudos to Zane Michaelson!
Connie
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to start with this review. I needed this book like I need the air I breath and the sun that shines on me.
I cried and I can't say it was tears of sadness. I cried at the realization of understanding why the balance of good and evil exists, and has to be maintained, the difference between heaven and earth, and realizing the different way we accept certain situations that we have no control of and why. I see things so much different now. I do not want to give any spoilers becaus
Pat
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was well written, the plot flowed smoothly from page to page and the characters were written with great detail and depth! As I turned each page I felt like Gabriella and Angelo jumped from the pages and pulled me right into their story as it effortlessly unfolded! I was so invested in this story that I ended up reading this book in one evening and I can't wait to read what this author writes next! ...more
Joy Boutwell
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, own-a-copy
This book is captivating and well written with an impressive storyline. The story is full of mystery and suspense that will touch your heart. The main characters Angelo and Gabriella take you on an amazing journey of love and heartbreak.
Julia Leonard
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Story

Zane continues to amaze me with each one of his books.
This latest is so heart warming and touching.
Everyone needs a Angelo in their life.
True love does conquer all in the end.
Autumn Bryant
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An emotional love story that leaves you wanting more. Very different from your ordinary romance reads. I could not put it down.
Gaynor Morgan
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book
Nari
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Zane Michaelson has stepped into another genre with Angel Of Mine and he knocked it out of the park. Angel of Mine is the heartwarming story of Ella Montgomery and Angelo Godlove. With a chance meeting under the most auspicious circumstances, Ella and Angelo share an amazing adventure, with trials and tribulations that can either tear them apart or push them closer together. Grab your copy today and find what secrets are in store for Ella and Angelo. ...more
Cheryl Blackburn
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beyond Love

When I first started reading Angel of Mine I was intrigued at the beginning if the story and it pulled me in and I loved it. Ella is saved by Angelo and can't thank him enough and has fallen for this Adonis of a man. The secrets are intense and you may be pleasantly surprised at how deep their love is for each other. I love the storyline and let's face it I'm a sucker for a HEA.
KELLIE CONWAY
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Beautiful Love Story

Zane Michelson has blown me away again! This story is captivating from start to finish. It is an unorthodox love between Angelo and Ella but you can't help yourself from falling in love with the characters. I cried tears of joy when they were reunited and they were able to live as a family with Aria. This book was well worth the wait! Can't wait for the next Zane Michelson book!!
Stephanie
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this standalone, Any Of Mine, Zane Michaelson takes us on a spiritual journey where we meet Angelo and Gabriella. Angelo is Gabriella's guardian angel. Unbeknownst to her, when Gabriella meets Angelo she falls in love with him. Angelo has been in love with Gabriella her whole life.
This touching story is filled with sadness,and despair, but most of all love. Join them on their journey. You don't want to miss out on this book.
Patricia Cordovez
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read

From beginning til end you will be snatched straight into the world of Ella and them Angelo makes his appearance. This was an amazing book by an amazing author. Yes my reviews leave alot out but make the decision to read this amazing book yourself and be your own judge of it
Aide Gonzalez
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel of Mine was such a beautifully written story with so much emotion. I felt the love, the anxiety of loss and the connection between two people and not just on a physical level. It was so much more than that. For me, reading this story couldn’t come at a better time. Zane Michaelson you never cease to amaze me!
Marguerite Robinson
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing.

I loved this book so much. Angelo's and Gabriella's story was amazing. My heart was all over the place. I cried through parts. Feeling their heartbreak but so happy it all worked out in the end. I can't wait to read more of your amazing books. This is definitely a must read.

• LOVE LOCKS: The Stranger: True Love Is Written in the Stars
  • Aberration (Hell's Justice Book 3)
  • Alone: Ride or Die
  • Hot Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #1)
  • Dirty Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #2)
  • Elf King (The Crystal Kingdom, #2)
  • Guardian King: New Worlds (The Crystal Kingdom, #7)
  • Warrior King: New Worlds (The Crystal Kingdom, #6)
  • Craving Cole (Dirty Sweet Alphas #1)
  • The Segonian (Aldebarian Alliance, #2)
  • Savage King: New Worlds (The Crystal Kingdom, #5)
  • The Silence (Columbia River #2, Callahan & McLane, #5)
  • Promised Land Lane: Army of Angels (Promised Land Lane Series Book 2)
  • Fire King (The Crystal Kingdom, #4)
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • Dark King (The Crystal Kingdom, #3)
  • How Does a Moment Last Forever?
  • Bait
My name is Zane Michaelson and I am a multi-genre author.

I was born and raised in the North West of England but moved away to study Law at University, before returning and meeting the woman of my dreams.

Now, I live in Cheshire with my wonderful family.

I have had ambitions to write a novel for many years and fulfilled that ambition in November 2017 with the release of my debut novella 'She Loves to