Start by marking “Tracker (Outcasts #3)” as Want to Read:
Tracker (Outcasts #3)

Tracker

(Outcasts #3)

Xorran, a famed tracker, is sent to find two human females kidnapped by the Outcasts' enemy. His search seems futile until he encounters Sara and a feisty battle cat cub. He's fascinated by the tiny animal, but feels an immediate and powerful connection with the wisecracking human. Sara is still angry about being brought to the Outcasts' planet without her permission, yet ...more
Published September 7th 2018 by Anything-but-Ordinary Books

To ask other readers questions about Tracker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tracker

Mei
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sf
Now we have added to the company an elf-girl and two battle cat cubs!
I cannot wait to read the next one!
Will Arrista, the elf-girl, get Torrin The Assassin? LOL
Nikki Brooks
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sara does not want to stay. Sure she is healthy but she was kidnapped. Okay they are nice enough guys and she was off to a mating programme but things have spiralled outwith her control and that is not Sara!

She doesn't want to meet her matches. When she meets Xorran she is a bit conflicted. He is hot, muscled and protective but if he means staying on the planet then she s staying far away from him!

Xorran doesn't know if Sara is one of his matches of not, he hasn't bothered to check his results!
Melanie S
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, alien, arc, magic, romance, sci-fi

Verified ARC Reader
Rodyte hybrid meets cat woman
by Melanie S.

Cindi Friberg's Rodyte expats - the Outcasts - have one member who is even more outcast than the rest. Xarron is a Tracker, a hybrid Rodyte-Bilarrian male who somehow is able to access the latent magic within him in order to trace both objects and beings through a psychic sense. This difference isolates him socially. He's not ever going to find a mate... But the Outcasts intercepted a contingent of volunteeer Battleborn brides traveli
Toni
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again we return to the Outcasts. They;ve settled on a planet thinking it is not populated. Then they discover there are beings, similiar to elves.Sara and Heather were taken at the end of the first book. Now we journey with them as they are being held captive.
Sara is more laid back about the kidnapping than Heather who tends to be a drama queen. Arrista is the servant of Isolaund and gives Sara a drink full of nanites that allow her to understand their language. She cautions Sara not to say
Roxie's Reviews
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"A Unique and Exciting Alien 👽 Romance"
The storyline is awesome. While the characters have unique and stunning personalities.
Sara and several young women were abducted by Aliens. The Rodytes Outcasts they are sexy large Men. They take the women to what they believed to be an uninhabited planet. Only it was not uninhabited! It was inhabited by Elves! Not the short kind but talk pale warriors. The Elves lived underground in caves. The Elves do not want the Outcasts on their planet. So the kidnap
JodyL
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so good that I didn't want it to end! The book is filled with adventure, deception, love, friendship, loyalty and cute little cubs.
Sara was being held by the Sorranti withe her friend Heather. She was released so she could work out a prisoner exchange as well as to take care of one of the battle cat cubs.
Xorran is one of the warriors who were searching for the women. He can track people by focusing on the energy emitted with emotions. He finds Sara in the forest and rescues her. He real
Susan H Garris
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Xorran and Sara

Sara is not happy about being kidnapped to be a bride and is determined to turn down her matches, all 72 of them. For Xorran it's love at first sight and he knows he has to take it slow and become her hero. She's taken hostage by the elves along with Heather but then she's released with a going battle cat to carry a message back for a trade, Heather for the elf that was captured. Things don't go as planned but they are able to find the entrance to the underground and rescue Heathe
Patricia Bello
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hmm. Probably shouldn't have started in the middle of a series... but still a good read. Cyndi Friberg always takes us to galaxies far away and shows us love comes from all sorts of places.

Sara is head strong, and stubborn and just wants to go home. Xorran is tough but sweet on Sara, and is one of her potential mates. But he is the only one so far who has been able to get a reaction from Sara. Their chemistry is there and how they get together is hot. Though he shouldn't let her have her way al
Amanda
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Sara is such a strong character, that I truly liked her story and can’t wait for book 4 to hear about Arrista’s story and hope to catch glimpses of Sara and her mate. I must go and purchase book one and two to find out how the series “Outcasts” started. I so recommend this book ans the HEA, I wonder if the Santorri will make peace, after a few heads roll *SPOILER* especially Alonov, he really needs to go!

*UPDATE: after I reviewed this book, I went back and bought the first two,
LMR
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Cyndi Friberg & Booksprout
Be Careful With What You Wish For... You Just Might Get It!!
He's a "Tracker," but he's been so busy he's failed to track the Possibility of having a MATE...
Surprise, surprise! Fate's stepping in & sending him on a Mission...
That's RIGHT! He's gonna be utilizing his skills as a "Tracker" to TrackHER!!!
There's an instant connection between them, but she's NOT looking for a MATE...
She wants to GO HOME!
Can He convince her to give him a chance, while they work to SAVE her fellow kidnap victim wh
Susan Underbrink
Apr 10, 2019 rated it liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and Anything but Ordinary Books for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This is the 3rd book in the series, and I have not read the others. Needless to say I was a bit overwhelmed with names and locations as this is set on another world. If you can muddle through that then the story itself is cute. I loved battle cats! I found Heather to be a whiner. Sara and Xorran were likeable and a good fit. I rate it a 3.5. Maybe better if read in order so it wouldn't ...more
Caroline Doig
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah and her friend Heather have been kidnapped by elves but Sarah is released on condition that she takes one of Isolaund’s cats. When she is taken topside she meets the tracker Xorran who says that she’s his mate but all Sarah wants to do is rescue her friend and then go home, but things don’t turn out that way. I hadn’t read the other books in this series but it didn’t make too much of a difference with this story. A fantastic story and I highly recommend this book it’s definitely well worth ...more
Jenny Hockings
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OUT THERE AMONGST THE STARS !!!! WOW !!!
I LOVED THIS STORY OF XORREN AND SARA, THE WAY THEY GET TOGETHER AND WORK TO SAVE HER FRIEND WHO IS STILL MISSING AFTER BEING KIDNAPPED !!
WILL THESE TWO FIND HER IN TIME AND RESCUE HER WHILE THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND THEIR OWN PATH ?? THE ANSWERS ARE IN THE BOOK SO GRAB IT TO FIND OUT IF THEY GET THEIR HEA OR NOT !!! I CANNOT TELL !!!

Tanya
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He is the best tracker and he has been sent out to find two human females who have been taken. He is surprised when he finds her with a battled and she is a fiery one. They try to work together to get them safe. He wants her as a mate but how can be show her? She thinks all he wants is an affair. See how they get on and see if they can save her

Melanie
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sara a vet nurse who signed up willingly to become a mate to an alien race.. Instead shes kidnapped and taken to another planet. On this planet another race currently lives deep under ground. And it seems Sara is kidnapped not just one but twice.. But this time shes come out with a furry friend. I enjoyed reading this book.

Sherry Westendorf
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very good book. I love how the characters blend so well with the story line. A feisty female and a strong alpha male. He goes looking for her and her friend. She is kinapped and taken to this planet. Things just go on from there. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
TerryM
Oct 03, 2018 rated it liked it
I do enjoy the “alien” romance novel. The beginning could use a little “umph “, but the book definitely picked up speed. Waiting’ to read the next. I want to know what the several relationships produce. Guess I must go on to the rest!!!!!

Karen Fisher
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be riveting. Sara is an abducted human struggling with her capture. Her interaction with the Outcasts is often humorous and always a treat. She gives as good as she receives in the sass department. I am truly fascinated with the battle cats. What complex creatures they are. I highly recommend this book. I hated putting it down.
sharon e hochstetler
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good

Wow. I love the battle cats. I hate the general I keep hoping someone will kick his butt. Island is a horrible spoiled brat and needs to be removed from power. Xorran is sweet and patient. He even risks his life to save a sweet battle cat. I really like Torrin. Kage Razel is a fair and just leader. I think he needs a mate.
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tracker by Cyndi Friberg I have never read anything from this author before this story. I loved reading this story very much it is number three in the series . I can not wait to see what the author writes next.

Tammy
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Xorran is a famed tracker and sent to find two human females that were kidnapped by the Outcasts’ enemy. He finds Sara and her new pet and as they search for Heather sparks begin to fly. Will they bond or will Sara opt to leave? Fast-paced read with loads of drama and suspense. Great characters and plenty of steam that really draw you in and take you to another world. I really liked it!
Barbara
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book three in the Outcasts series it is a well--written story this is one series I want to read again. This is Tracker Xorran and human Sara's story and was my favorite so far. There is suspense, drama, danger, villains. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Philleys Peters
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Those battle cats stole the show for me! Wenny and Luppa just became two of my most favorite characters. This author truly rocks the sci-fi romance genre. I loved everything about this book, had a grand time reading it, and I can't wait for the next book in this series!

Jac Nielson
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment in the series.

The Outlanders lives are developing nicely in the series. Sara and Xorran make a nice couple and the baby battlecats are going to be a great addition to the story. Waiting for the next in the series!!!!!
duvon haywood
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

so far so good with all the new series, I really enjoy reading them, once I start can't seems to put it down,will definitely recommend it to my fellow readers, great read from start to finish .
D A
this is first book i've read by this author so was not familiar with this series or the prior from which it appears to have been spun off. The book appears to take place shortly (if not right after) the prior in the series so is right off into the action. It took a little to begin to aclimate to the world & characters but was provided enough background that it didn't take long nor did it seem like so much was provided as to be tedious for those who have read the prior books (a hard balance t ...more
Janet
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very nicely done. I loved it. I liked the way the author brought everything together. And the cats was a bonus. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story has a little of everything, sweet romance, sexy overbearing and frustrating alpha make and a beautiful woman who has the right heart and spirit. Thoroughly enjoying and entertaining.

Elizabeth Presley
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
it was a kick ass book i loved it from the start to the end i was in love with this book from the start and would love to read more of this set and i will be telling more people to read it

Trisha Turner
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, loved it!

I love this series. The Outcasts are so different in so many ways than the regular Battleborn. They have so much more freedom to be themselves. I can't wait for the next one!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Passionate Sci-Fi with a touch of danger and a whole lot of sass.

Cyndi has written about rock stars, vampires, and cat shifters, but she's currently focused on outer space. Her stories are fun, fast-paced, and seriously hot. She has made the USA Today Top 100, and every book in the Battle Born series landed on Amazon's Top 100. She is currently working on Outcasts, a spin-off series set in the Bat

Outcasts (5 books)