Start by marking “Replay Book 11: Wanted” as Want to Read:
Replay Book 11: Wanted

Replay Book 11: Wanted

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Jeremy Randall is a graphic novelist whose Iron Domination Series inspired The Steamroom addition at Replay BDSM theme resort. While he’s written BDSM, he’s only researched it, never experienced it. His first visit to Replay coincides with Wild West weekend, where he’ll portray a gunslinger. He hopes to be dominating a sub before the weekend is through.

Jeremy signs a contr
Published September 1st 2018 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about Replay Book 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Replay Book 11

Jay Williams
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meet Jeremy Randall a 27 year old writer who illustrations have been used to create the steampunk room. This is his first time at the resort, and he believes himself to b a dom & a straight one at that.
Learning he is to be paired with Courtney he begins to look forward to it she will show him the ropes and he will be domming before the weekend is over. Jeremy is shocked to discover that Courtney is a man, he convinces himself that he is only going to learn about what it takes to be a dom.
Co
Chasity
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another amazing read in the Replay series.

Jeremy, author and artist, may have been confused at first but his connection to Sir Courtney, Dominant and gun designer/maker, was instant. Their story was intriguing and hot as hell. If you like MM stories, I definitely recommend this one!
Lisa B. Lovely
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oooohhh...Courtney and Jeremy are a fabulous. I loved the male/male interactions and the growth they both experience. There is lots of tension, both sexual and otherwise. A great plot, writing, and characters. I love the Replay books and how the characters have real lives outside of their time there. Fantastic story Nia Farrell!
Tammy
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you like M/M you will definitely like this book! This story is interesting from beginning to end, and hot as hell. It's a really nice fit in the Replay series and I do recommend you read it! Enjoy!!
Pat
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a very enjoyable read from the very beginning with the great character and storyline development which captured my attention! The dynamics and the intense chemistry between Courtney and Jeremy was off the charts and kept me totally enthralled until the very last page!
Emma Brown
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable read. The characters had depth and they grew on me, as the story was told. I liked watching the chemistry evolve between them.
Suzette Salinas
Aug 31, 2018
Teddy Lacross
marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2018
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A