Start by marking “Angeles Vampire” as Want to Read:
Angeles Vampire

Angeles Vampire

(Angeles Vampire #1)

Previous cover edition of ASIN B07FW12PGZ
For alternate cover edition see here

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sofia Raine was a pen name used by Michael Pierce to start the Angeles Vampire series, which has been rebranded back to Michael Pierce. So please visit Michael's author page for current information regarding the series. This page is still visible because Goodreads will not delet
Kindle Edition
Published September 14th 2018 by Firelight Stories

To ask other readers questions about Angeles Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angeles Vampire

Start your review of Angeles Vampire
Giselle
Oct 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Request a review copy here: [closed - other review opportunities found here] ...more
Lacy
Wow. I don't get book hangovers often, but Angeles Vampire definitely blindsided me with that one. ☠

You. Guys. This book may have been written a few years ago. It could have just been released. Who really knows, tbh. If you're gonna jump on the current Vampire's R US Are Back Bandwagon then put this series on your tbr. The books are literally free on Kindle Unlimited. Angeles Vampire (not really a fan of that title) has Shadowhunters meets The Vampire Diaries vibes. Stefan Salvatore, anyone?
Katherine Paschal
**3.5 Stars**
Fiona has spent the last few years searching for the father that abandoned her and her mother a long time ago, but has no luck. After a car accident, Fiona meets a man who claims he has the answer to what she has been searching for. Matthew has been waiting for Fiona for years and now that he has the opportunity to be her mentor and bring her into the society, he takes it. But this endeavor may be more than either of them bargained for.

There was a LOT going on in this story. I am n
Caroline Doig
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my 1st read and review for this author and wow what a fantastic story and I can’t wait to read book 2, it took me a bit to get into this story about a chapter but once I understood it I enjoyed it immensely and I couldn’t put it down, I love vampire stories and this is one of the good ones. I liked Fiona especially when she would share her Oreo’s with her sisters ghost, they were both attacked by a dog and Fiona’s twin sister was killed and her ghost visits Fiona in her bedroom everyday. ...more
Elda
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The beginning of this book was mostly about teenage angst, breakups, petty high school girl drama. Then Wham! A car accident, mysterious strangers, a secret organization, weird rituals.... I’m not sure what genre to place this in. Could be paranormal romance, alternate reality, or apocalyptic. Maybe all three. Regardless, I found this extremely interesting to the point where I could not stop reading until the end. Highly recommend reading this book.
Aimee Ann
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angeles Vampire is a fast-paced, action-packed fantasy adventure that will follow a female protagonist as she goes on a journey to find her father all while being thrust into a world that is beyond her wildest imagination. The story is an entertaining one that will enthrall, captivate and excite its readers from the very start and this is thanks to the well-accomplished author, Michael Pierce. Already I have to recommend Angeles Vampire to readers that love fantasy, as well as mystery novels as ...more
Gea
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa, I don't know what I was expecting going into this book, but it definitely left my head spinning.... in a good way... most of the time. There were a couple of times I was a little confused, which why I cannot give this book a 5 outta 5, but I am looking forward to the next book and I already clicked for book 2 on Kindle Unlimited!

If you like angels, vampires, paranormal YA stories, you will enjoy this. I am eager to see where the series takes us. Yes, this is a series so there was a bit of
Katheyer
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
„Angeles Vampire“, the start in the eponymous series by Michael Pierce, is a fantastic addiction to the vast vampire-verse. Pierce hit us with everything in the arsenal: secret societies, underworldly rebellions, betrayal, addiction, obsession, dead relatives, ghost, angels, and of course vampires… but wait there is space/time continuum jumps too 😊 Don’t be overwhelmed, no need for that. Michael Pierce style is short of genius, the plot packs you from the very beginning and would find yourself s ...more
Stacy Gallina
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unexpected

I tried this book because it was recommended on on my list from amazon. I am glad I tried it. The concept is unique with paranormal, particularly vampires, and time travel. I loved and hated this book. I like Matthew, but Fiona was annoying. She is a senior in high school, aged 18. Majority of the time she is immature, weak minded and cries over everything. She is nominated for a secret society and she joins in how to find her father. Yet, she is scared of everything. I just like my he
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Fiona Winter has been looking for her father for a long time doing research and then following up on any and all leads. Her family and friends have given up on helping her any longer. Fiona has went down one dead end after another in searching for her father and the people who love and care about her are afraid that it is doing more damage than good.

Fiona lost her twin sister Rebecca when she was just six-years-old shortly after her death Fiona began to her voice. Becca came to talk to Fiona on
Christina Luberts
Wow, suspense, mystery, life of the unknow, and more. I really had a hard time putting this book down. Fiona has been looking for her father. She has lost her twin sister during an accident and talks to her ghost. Matthew is a vampire that brings her into the unknown. Will she venture into it? Can she get past her enemy who makes her life hard? Why does she have to put up with her meanness? What are all these secrets? Will she ever find her father?
Scarolet Ellis
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angeles Vampire by Michael Pierce is an amazing story that I have read and fell in love with from the very begining. This is book one in this start to a brand new series writen by a brand new author for me to read. I can not wait to read the next book in this amazing serie and I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about Sci-Fi and paranormal romances in their stories.

Sandy
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state that I received an Advance Reader Copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review. Also this author is new to w, and I hope it won't be my last.

Holy shiznet!!! This story grabbed me from the first page and held me in it's grip til the end. I couldn't put it down. This is not your mother's vampire story. This has ghosts, intrigue, vampires, futuristic stuff, & so much more. I recommend this read. 5 Thumbs up.
Elena
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Angeles Vampire was fast paced and very interesting. I read it in only a couple of days! The story immediately starts, which I love. Although I read more books about vampires, it's feels unique. The ending of this book really made me want to read the next books of the series!

*I received this ARC in exchange for honest review*
Books 2 Blog
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who would’ve thought that a simple wish to find her father would drag her face down into the rabbit hole. She finds out what bumps in the night really does exist. I really enjoyed this story. Fiona was a likeable character. Matthew has me intrigued! The storyline is interesting. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

B2B Sandra
Shannon Heck
Okay

This book was okay, but not great. Fiona was a boring MC , lacking substance. The storyline was mildly interesting, but also kind of weird. It was a hodge podge of sci fi. Like the author asked herself one day, what would happen if I meshed vampires, space, time travel, and teenage drama into one book? The answer was Angeles Vampire.
Andrea Green
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved everything about this book and just couldn't put it down, fantastically written with stunning and captivating characters, Multi layers of sub plots that are easily followed and wonderful action with romance. A must read for so many reasons. I am sure you will love these books as much as I did.
Vaneesa
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was an interesting, thrill seeking,action- packed, fantasy adventure mystery, paranormal romance book about a girl in high school going on a hunt for her father while thrown into the world of supernatural. I would reccomened this book to someone who love head spinning books.

Deborah
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in the Angeles Vampire series and it was great! Grabs your attention right from the beginning and keeps you in suspense until the very last page. This book is well written, the characters are expertly developed, fast paced and action packed. Michael has created a unique paranormal romance and I can’t wait to see what happens in the next book of the series!
Betina Clark
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A unique twist on a vampire story. The story will pull you in so that you won’t be able to put it down until you finish it. Great characters to keep you interest.

Elvira
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is well written the storyline flows smoothly from the beginning to the end. The characters are well developed and engaging and have enough chemistry to keep me entertained.

Heather Bane
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book! I loved the characters and the story. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the series. I recommend reading the series especially if you love vampires.

SUMMER GONZALEZ
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Did not disappoint! I love everything I’ve read by this author and this is right up there with his insane and incredible worlds he dreams up! I really just want to live in all these worlds!
Jennifer Van Beveren
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! Loved the storyline and characters. It was a faced paced read that left me wanting to read more!
Lindy
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not trustworthy

That was interesting but confusing at times. Not sure I understand the dynamics of her father and her situation. Sadly no one you can trust. I need cliff notes.
Stephanie Willett-marion
Nice storyline

I found the story interesting and alot seem to be missing but it peaked my curiosity to read the next one. Charaters are okay but haven't really felt connection yet.
Pat W
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a great book and a new series. I was captivated from the start. I was hoping throughout to see if Fiona will find her father. Well you need to read. I cannot wait to read the next one.
Gin Angell
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely excellent book series so far. Waiting for the 5th book.
Debra Everett
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down. Fiona being a person who knows what she wants and Matthew trying to keep her focus and not showing his true feelings for her while training her. 5++++ can't wait to read more.
Please create new series 2 3 Oct 01, 2018 01:23PM

• Demons (Darkblood Academy, #3)
  • Prophecies (Darkblood Academy #4)
  • Supernatural Slayer Squad (Darkblood Academy, #2)
  • Indebted to the Vampires (House of Durand, #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #2)
  • Half-Blood (Darkblood Academy, #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #1)
  • First Moon (Lovin' the Coven #1)
  • Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)
  • Witchling Academy: Semester One (Spell Traveler Chronicles, #1)
  • Of Magic and Moonlight (Arcane Arts Academy, #2)
  • Kissed by Wildfire (The Cimmerian Cage, #1)
  • Eternal Shade (Age of Vampires #2)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Reckoning (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies, #3)
  • Kissed by Midnight (The Cimmerian Cage, #3)
  • Kissed by Moonlight (The Cimmerian Cage, #2)
  • Different (Shifter Academy, #1)
  • All Foxed Up  (The Chaos of Foxes, #2)

Please visit Michael's author page (https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...) for current information regarding the Angeles Vampire series and the rest of Michael's books.

Angeles Vampire (4 books)
  • Angeles Underground (Angeles Vampire, #2)
  • Angeles Betrayal (Angeles Vampire, #3)
  • Angeles Covenant