Start by marking “Angeles Vampire” as Want to Read:
Angeles Vampire

Angeles Vampire

(Angeles Vampire #1)

Previous cover edition of ASIN B07FW12PGZ
For alternate cover edition see here

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sofia Raine was a pen name used by Michael Pierce to start the Angeles Vampire series, which has been rebranded back to Michael Pierce. So please visit Michael's author page for current information regarding the series. This page is still visible because Goodreads will not delet
Kindle Edition
Published September 14th 2018 by Firelight Stories

To ask other readers questions about Angeles Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angeles Vampire

Giselle
Oct 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Request a review copy here: [closed - other review opportunities found here]
Aimee Ann
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angeles Vampire is a fast-paced, action-packed fantasy adventure that will follow a female protagonist as she goes on a journey to find her father all while being thrust into a world that is beyond her wildest imagination. The story is an entertaining one that will enthrall, captivate and excite its readers from the very start and this is thanks to the well-accomplished author, Michael Pierce. Already I have to recommend Angeles Vampire to readers that love fantasy, as well as mystery novels as ...more
Gea
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa, I don't know what I was expecting going into this book, but it definitely left my head spinning.... in a good way... most of the time. There were a couple of times I was a little confused, which why I cannot give this book a 5 outta 5, but I am looking forward to the next book and I already clicked for book 2 on Kindle Unlimited!

If you like angels, vampires, paranormal YA stories, you will enjoy this. I am eager to see where the series takes us. Yes, this is a series so there was a bit of
Stacy Gallina
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unexpected

I tried this book because it was recommended on on my list from amazon. I am glad I tried it. The concept is unique with paranormal, particularly vampires, and time travel. I loved and hated this book. I like Matthew, but Fiona was annoying. She is a senior in high school, aged 18. Majority of the time she is immature, weak minded and cries over everything. She is nominated for a secret society and she joins in how to find her father. Yet, she is scared of everything. I just like my he
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Fiona Winter has been looking for her father for a long time doing research and then following up on any and all leads. Her family and friends have given up on helping her any longer. Fiona has went down one dead end after another in searching for her father and the people who love and care about her are afraid that it is doing more damage than good.

Fiona lost her twin sister Rebecca when she was just six-years-old shortly after her death Fiona began to her voice. Becca came to talk to Fiona on
Elda
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The beginning of this book was mostly about teenage angst, breakups, petty high school girl drama. Then Wham! A car accident, mysterious strangers, a secret organization, weird rituals.... I’m not sure what genre to place this in. Could be paranormal romance, alternate reality, or apocalyptic. Maybe all three. Regardless, I found this extremely interesting to the point where I could not stop reading until the end. Highly recommend reading this book.
Books 2 Blog
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who would’ve thought that a simple wish to find her father would drag her face down into the rabbit hole. She finds out what bumps in the night really does exist. I really enjoyed this story. Fiona was a likeable character. Matthew has me intrigued! The storyline is interesting. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

B2B Sandra
Elena
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Angeles Vampire was fast paced and very interesting. I read it in only a couple of days! The story immediately starts, which I love. Although I read more books about vampires, it's feels unique. The ending of this book really made me want to read the next books of the series!

*I received this ARC in exchange for honest review*
Jennifer Van Beveren
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! Loved the storyline and characters. It was a faced paced read that left me wanting to read more!
Lindy
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not trustworthy

That was interesting but confusing at times. Not sure I understand the dynamics of her father and her situation. Sadly no one you can trust. I need cliff notes.
Debra Everett
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down. Fiona being a person who knows what she wants and Matthew trying to keep her focus and not showing his true feelings for her while training her. 5++++ can't wait to read more.
Tonja Drecker
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was not what I expected and went into an entirely different direction...one that makes an amazing start into what promises to be quite an interesting series.

To those around her's frustration, Fiona refuses to give up the search for her father, a man who suddenly disappeared without a trace. But then, she's running out of ideas too. When a strange guy enters her surroundings and her boyfriend disappoints her, Fiona makes a decision which changes her life even more than she could have ever ex
Anie
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received from Xpresso Book Tours

In a desperate search to find her father, she loses her boyfriend and almost her sanity, but the search brings her closer to the people that have answers.

She gets recruited into mysterious society, full of secrets, supernaturals creatures that shouldn't exist. As she dives deeper into society more question arise. The answer will change her life forever in more ways than one.

I like the mix of the supernaturals and sci-fi, it was such an interesting storyline. The s
jtrent
Pia
Nov 02, 2018
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
3.5 Cranky Stars

I first have to admit that I am a Vampire junkie from way, way back. I first read the original "Dracula" at the age of 13 and have continued to read books in this genre since then. So, when a book has the word "vampire" in the title, I automatically get excited!

However, this book just didn't do it for me. The first major theme of the book is teenage girls being typical teenage girls. You have the trio of friends who do everything together (they even work together in the same coff
A_MOTUS
Oct 05, 2018
Tammy Swanekamp
Nov 30, 2018
Please create new series 2 3 Oct 01, 2018 01:23PM

Please visit Michael's author page (https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...) for current information regarding the Angeles Vampire series and the rest of Michael's books.

Angeles Vampire (4 books)
  • Angeles Underground (Angeles Vampire, #2)
  • Angeles Betrayal (Angeles Vampire, #3)
  • Angeles Covenant