Start by marking “Rivers (The Crow Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rivers (The Crow Brothers, #3)

Rivers

(The Crow Brothers #3)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  751 Ratings  ·  212 Reviews
This Standalone Second Chance Romance by New York Times Bestselling Author, S.L. Scott, will have you falling in love with Rivers Crow while introducing you to his Sexy as Sin brothers and band mates--Jet, Tulsa, and Ridge.

Rivers Crow has everything he could ever need--a rock star life, more money than the devil himself, and worldwide fame. Except he's still missing the on
Published July 24th 2018 by S.L. Scott

To ask other readers questions about Rivers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rivers

Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
2.5 STARS

This book started off so well. I was loving Rivers, I was completely swept up in the swoony moments at the beginning of his reunion with his first love. The desperation and longing that was so evident between Rivers and Stella, goodness me, I was into it. I absolutely love a second chance romance even more than I may even love a rockstar romance and since Rivers is both, I found the first half of this book to be completely absorbing and it definitely held my interest.

Then, for me, it
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 "Too" Stars

I honestly don't even know how to start this review. I'm still an emotional wreck over here. I will start off by saying that I've waited, and not so patiently for River's book. To say I was on pins and needles would be an understatement. I desperately needed every single detail that had to do with River's life. Seeking answers to questions that plagued me ever since Jet's book. And what I got, I definitely was not expecting.

Ever
Three Chicks
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I loved this book. This book just brought all of the emotions. I love this series but I have to say that Rivers is by far my favorite Crow brother. The way this man loves Stella with all his heart, the way he wants to protect her, love her and his words alone will have your heart melting and you falling in love with him.

Stella and Rivers started dating in high school. They were “it” for each other. They had a love that most people dream of having. They both thought t
Cindy M. Green
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star of my life stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Oh Rivers, you had me from the start. Rivers is the unassuming, middle child in a band with his Rock Star brothers Jet and Tulsa. He's the quiet one, carries the weight of the world on his shoulders and it shows in his actions and words. The ladies love him, but he's not a player. His heart has always belonged to his one true love Stella, his high school sweetheart.

Rivers was honest and wore his heart on his sleeve, that is such a sexy trait in a man. I loved how h
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5 + Stars

My heart has been beating a million miles a minute with this book. S.L. Scott delivers what she does best, a romance novel with so much angst and hurt, goosebumps can’t recover from.

Rivers is a standalone novel but I highly recommend you read all about the Crow Brothers to understand the connection. Rivers is the middle brother that has captured my heart. His all about the music, he doesn’t crave the attention of the music business but wholeheartedly wants what his other brothers have,
Anne Milne
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've enjoyed the previous books but Rivers is my favourite in the series by a mile.

I just loved Rivers, his story, his personality the relationship with his brothers and his love interest it was all perfect.

So we've got to know Rivers as the quiet more measured guy in the group but now we find out about his past and his biggest regret. I really don't want to say anything about his girl and their story that would be a big spoiler. I loved getting the story in past & present tense i always fee
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"My heart beats to his — musically, physically, emotionally, I'm in sync with this man."

I've been so excited to read Rivers who is the final Crows brother, though he's actually the middle child. He's the more laid-back brother who plays the bass guitar in the band. He's not a manwhore or attention seeker, he just loves to play music and tolerates the rest in order to do so. As the band enjoys their success and celebrates with their loved ones he yearns for what his brothers have. He and Rid
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a beautiful story. I am a sucker for a broken rock star. I have been looking forward to River's story and was not disappointed!! I loved River and Stella's second chance at love. It is not an in your face, action packed read. It's an emotion packed, chemistry filled read. You could feel their love story and their pain. Stella was a character I felt very protective of and River was so in love with her it was painful at times that they were apart. It's a great read and I look forward ...more
MiDouradoP
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A truly second chance romance at its finest!

I've been waiting for Rivers story since the very beginning, when I was rooting for Jet, Hannah and Alfie to work out!

Rivers is the middle brother and part of THe Crow Brothers band. A famous rockstar, still growing in success, that has everything he wants...or so people think.

What people don't know is that his heart, or at least the one who still holds it, is in the past, heartbroken herself and wondering if things were different.

Stella. The one he lo
Liz
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We finally get Rivers story in, wait for it, Rivers by S.L. Scott a second chance romance that was an emotional ride! Stella and Rivers loved each other, but when Rivers left, it left them both missing a big part of themselves. Now Rivers is rock star with all the perks that includes. He has everything, but the one thing he truly wants.

Stella has tried to move on from Rivers, but how can you move on from a man that has stolen your heart? Her life has not gone as planned and she is struggling da
Terri Lynn
Aug 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
Prologue, 42 Chapters, Epilogue.
Released - Jul 24, 2018
Rivers & Stella's point of views

I don't like the year gap. Rivers walked away...
-Five years have dragged since I walked away, leaving my heart broken at her feet.

And now he is back to claim her. It just seems unrealistic to me. I just can not picture someone leaving someone for so many years for some lame reason. And out of no where decided to run back to the person.

-But she's stronger than I am. She held out longer, didn't take my ca
Stephanie
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
“I’m only lost when I’m not with you.”

Rivers is the Standalone Second Chance Rock Star Romance featuring Rivers Crow of The Crow Brothers Band.

Rivers is the middle Crow brother and the most intense! Jet, the oldest, is kind, thoughtful, giving and smoking hot! Jet made me swoon! Tulsa, the youngest, is laid back, and has a free spirit/vibe about him. He was the wild ride. I knew when it came to Rivers that he would have a more intense and mysterious story.

My heart beats to his-musically, physi
Renee
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Rivers is the third book in SL Scott's The Crow Brother's Series. You do not have to have read the other books to read this one. Each book in this series is a complete standalone.

Rivers Crow has everything he could ever need-a rock star life, more money than the devil himself, and worldwide fame. Except he's still missing the one thing he wants-the girl he left behind. Stella Fellowes has a life she
Michele
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rivers is a successful rock star that has everything he could want except his one true love that sent him away 5 years ago. Stella is the woman who broke his heart, but she was left shattered when he didn't fight to stay.

Five years later Rivers is back to see if Stella will give him another chance. The chemistry and feelings are still there, but can they get past the issues that pulled them apart? Stella has secrets of her own. Dark secrets that she needs to share with Rivers if they are going t
Naughty Mom Story Time
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
It’s so great to finally see Rivers get his HEA! He was the quiet, more reserved Crow brother and I knew he was going to have an incredible tale. His second chance with Stella was superb.

Having been young their first go around, the years that have separated them has given them both time to grow with a multitude of experiences that has shaped them into the people they are now. With Jet and Tulsa living out their happily-ever-afters, Rivers is now ready to reclaim the love of his life and clear t
Becky Rendon
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rivers is the most mysterious Crow brother. The silent and slightly brooding man isn't as over the top as his younger brother. He isn't as intense as his older brother but there is something, or someone, weighing him down. And now, we finally get to know where and with whom Rivers left his heart!!!

This story isn't rainbows and sunshine. It's dark, stormy clouds with rays of sun trying to push through. Miscommunication, terrible decisions, and hopelessness weigh down these two souls. Lost without
Michal Inbar
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked the story and although it dragged at times it still had an epic love story.
Karen
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, this is very detailed and delicious. The first half is a bit tedious but it's all a ruse to get you up the hill on the roller coaster of suspense. At times it's very gritty. It may trigger some people..there are monsters out there. Our Stella is super strong. Rivers may match her in loyalty and love. It's a cool ride.
Kayla
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Loving you is my greatest honor and hurting you my biggest regret. No matter where I was in the world , my heart stayed here with you. You were more than my girlfriend. You were my sanctuary, my haven.”

OMG! Rivers is going straight into my best reads of 2018 folder. I am so in love with this story! Spark, and Tulsa had nothing on Rivers! HIS STORY IS EVERYTHING! I honestly had 21 highlights from this book! This is hands down S.L. Scott's best book to date. I could NOT put this story down. The
Tracy- OMGReads
As a fan of this series, I wasn't sure what to expect when I first dove into Rivers. What I read blew me away. More emotional and a bit darker (but not a DARK story) than the first installments, Rivers is my new favorite in this series.

Stella and Rivers get a perfect second chance. Undeniable chemistry and a pull between the two drives their story. Watching the two of them reignite their love was so much fun, and a story I couldn't put down. It's twister than the first few, and while a few thin
Rebecca
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rivers Crow should be living the good life; he has fame, money, a slew of fans, and a career that he loves, but none of that matters because he doesn’t have the love of his life by his side, which means that his success is bittersweet and as unfulfilling as it is worthwhile.

Stella Fellowes’ life has never been easy, but the night she lost her soulmate due to a misunderstanding and the subsequent events that followed only solidified her new perspective on life - trust no-one and love no-one beca
Angela DeMarco
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m a sucker for a good rocker romance story, S.L. Scott definitely knows how to write one. Rivers is a standalone and the third book in the Crow Brothers series. It’s Rivers Crow’s story, he’s the middle brother to Jet and Tulsa. Rivers is a heartbreaking, emotional, angsty story. If you love second chance love stories, this a must read!

Rivers, bass player for The Crow Brothers. He’s fiercely protective, sexy as sin alpha male. My kind of man! Rivers is also a broken soul he harbors guilt from
Trish Sutherland
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Jet and Tulsa Crow but Rivers is the one that will grab your heart and never let go.
Rivers is the third book in the Crow Brothers series by S L Scott and for me the one that stands out. Intensely heartbreaking and emotionally uplifting this book is one of past mistakes, unknown truths, gut wrenching choices, trust and finding the other half of your soul.

S L Scott has written Rivers story to perfection. A man lost in heartbreak and guilt. The blame he feels for all he has lost in the past
Verna Loves Books
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rivers by S.L. Scott is by far my favorite Crow brothers book. I've probably said it about the others, but I absolutely love this series and Rivers was phenomenal.
It's real, raw, and oh so beautiful. You will feel every emotion that flows from the pages. It is such a powerful, heartbreaking story that will touch you in so many ways. Rivers and Stellas story is just magical and I couldn't help but love everything about these two and their chemistry is unforgettable.

In Rivers by S.L. Scott, you fi
Sheila'S Book Corner
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rivers is the shy Crow brother but he has a lot to say.

Rivers has everything a man could dream, besides living his dream with his brothers, he has fame, money and all the female attention a man dreams, but for Rivers that’s nothing if he doesn’t have the girl that went away.

After Rivers betrayed her love and trust, Stella starts her new life, she would do anything for her family even risk herself.

Rivers wants to prove to Stella that he has changed but at the same time, he is the same man she
Špela
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shasta Hope
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

I'm not shocked at the level of intimacy brought forth throughout the pages of this phenomenal novel. Rivers book required just the right amount of dedication to deliver a heartstopping stort. S.L.Scott truly delivered a stunning and beautiful creation for her readers. It was and will always be a favorite read.

Rivers Crow was the kind of individual that wore his heart on his sleeve but never showed it with words. He was tormented by hi
Nicole
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh boy, I've been waiting for Rivers' story since the first book and this did not disappoint! I love a second chance at love story and this delivered. I loved how much Rivers feels for Stella, even though they've not been together for quite a while. I honestly wasn't too sure about my feelings towards Stella; she seemed so back and forth with her feelings and actions at the start, it kinda got on my nerves to be honest. Especially since their initial relationship was all happy rainbows and unico ...more
Kathy Aronoff
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Middle children always have more depth than perhaps given credit for and Rivers is absolute proof. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about him in Jet & Tulsa's books, knowing he was suffering what was a broken heart, how broken comes to light in this book. Looking for closure, after 5 years, Rivers returns to Austin to see his lost love Stella, we discover both have secrets, although Stella's is truly horrific. And this is the problem I had with this book, I didn't really think their five year br ...more
Karen
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rivers has always been the most intriguing character to me out of all the Crow brothers since the first book of this series. He is broody, soulful, and even-tempered. He is not flashy like Tulsa, or a natural-born leader like Jet, however his appeal quietly shines.

The mystery of his lost love is front and centre in this book, as we get to meet Stella, the one who captured his heart years ago. The added parts about what really happened to Stella during their years apart also keeps the story suspe
Always interested in the arts, S.L. Scott grew up painting, writing poetry and short stories, and wiled her days away lost in a good book and the movies.

With a degree in Journalism, she continued her love of the written word by reading American authors like Salinger and Fitzgerald. She was intrigued by their flawed characters living in picture perfect worlds, but could still debate that the world

The Crow Brothers (4 books)
  • Spark (The Crow Brothers, #1)
  • Tulsa (The Crow Brothers, #2)
  • Ridge (The Crow Brothers, #4)
“Falling in love was never the problem. Never falling out of love is what hurt.” 0 likes