Start by marking “Monster (Twisted Eventide-8)” as Want to Read:
Monster (Twisted Eventide-8)

Monster

(Twisted Eventide #8)

The sands of time always come due. All debts must be paid. The greatest mistake of all beings, small and large, weak and powerful we all believe that we have more time. But we are not the gods of time, and when one of us fucks with their domain there is always a price to pay. Somehow our names have been called to settle the debt.

Most of New York City has been covered
Published July 24th 2018 by Wycked Ink

Start your review of Monster (Twisted Eventide-8)
Shakuita Johnson
UNFORGIVABLE! Why?? Jesus be a fence. So many emotions, so many "what are you people doing," moments. I don't even know where to start y'all. To say the rollercoaster ride was real from the beginning is an understatement. As with every Twisted Eventide book, it's a crazy ride with even crazier secrets. Darkness and madness go hand in hand, and just when you think you've gotten a handle on everything, her comes the freight train when you weren't looking knocking you off your feet and wondering if ...more
Elizabeth
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some things need to be torn apart to be built back stronger. This book was accurately named Monster. I'm left raw and mentally rocking in a fetal position on the floor but for the life of me I couldn't stop reading. This is how well and involved I am in these characters.
Patrice Daniels-martin
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG.... The more I read books for L.M. Adams the more I am impressed with her writing. Monster is yet another ride. You will have highs, lows, laughter, shot and of course there is pain. Monster will give you a better understanding of Lucien. It will show you the love of a Blood Lord and of course more of Jae and her craziness. As with all the books in the TE series, you will become amazed how Lark weaves the story. I often wonder how she does it. Somethings will come together and then there are ...more
Stephanie
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional roller coaster!

Holy cow this book took me through the spinner. The emotional ups and downs really tug at your heartstrings. But through it all is a trio that love each other unconditionally. I hope to one day have that kind of love. It is true there is a Monster in all of us.
Meghan L. Day
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet another great book!

Once again couldnt put it down and it was an emotional roller coaster that had me in tears at the end, now I think Im going to start at the beginning and go through them again!
Jennifer Dunski
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Monster..... what a perfect fit, perfect name, a perfectly crazy book! If you are faint of heart, walk away now... because Jae, Luey & Jack are back and are better than ever!

What an acid trip! LMA had my emotions all over the place, love, rage, pain, passion, agony, sadness, happiness, I can go on. The emotions run high in this book and I couldn't put it down. I was on the edge of my seat, yelling and crying at my Kindle! And I loved it all.

We all have monsters inside, question is....can you
Dawn
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is by far the best book in the series and I love the whole series. It's one of those pivotal books than moves the series in the next direction. Luey and Jae find and make some kind of peace with their pasts and with Jack they find a deeper love. As always the book is not for the faint of heart or someone who can't handle pain and BDSM but if you can get though the pain you will find some of the best written characters I have ever found in a book.
Jamie Koepplinger
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Goodness...another wild ride with my favorite triad.
I fell in love with Jack in the first book and have since fallen for Luey. But there are still moments when I miss the sweet moments between Jack and Jae. This book to me seemed to mostly focus on the growing and changing relationship between Jack and Luey. But I felt like Jae was left out a lot and only asked to come back when there was a limit to be tested. I wish that we could have a few more moments of them just getting to be loving and
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LISA
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The continuation of the Twisted Eventide series which just gets better and better and more twisted with every instalment. Jack, Jae and Luey (oh Luey 😭) have their love for each other tested yet again and what an emotional test it is. If you've got this far in the series you will already be totally invested in the characters and this chapter will have you feeling all the emotions. Lark is such an incredible writer the wait for Monster has been totally worth it.
Kym Whibby-Hoffman
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series

I absolutely love this series. It is hard to keep really long books interesting, but these books manage it beautifully. I just finished this book, and I am now terrified this is it. This can't be it right?! I cannot possibly be expected to do things and continue life as I knew it before if this is the last book I love this series.
Pamela Taylor
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Series

I cant believe I have finished the series. I will miss them so much they became part of my life, honestly though by the end I really didnt like Jaevia any more, I also felt she wasnt the right one to lead or deserved Jack and Lucien.
Mia
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an ending ! I must say this book was deep and Lucien being my favorite my heart hurts so badly with everything that happens . Im not sure about how I feel with the changes but its definitely putting everything to the test! ...more
Thancyi
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That ending though....

Awesome as usual, I really cant wait for the next book! I love the characters and I felt this was a great continuation. The cliffhanger ending was to be expected but damn!
A.M. Proctor
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
L.M. Adams is a master storyteller in the dark paranormal romance. No closed doors here, you are right in bed with this triad as they play and believe me, they play! Love this series.
Apriljoy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliantly written

OMG,You just keep amazing me with each book,I am just in awe of your talent,Thank you for being you and sharing your gift of writing with all of us!
Torrais
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok L.M. Adams has done it again!!! This one left me speechless. She invoked so many emotions. (I was even a bit angry at her). Cant wait until the next one!! ...more
Montika Carter-Brown
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing extension. The world keeps.growing as the plot continues to thicken. Yet, the characters remain ever evolving and not stagnant. I just love it!!!
Jackles
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, balls...

My dark goddess but Ms. Adams is a genius. All I can say is why oh why do I have to wait for the next one???
Lisa Sisco
Apr 14, 2019
Megadens Books
I have been sucked into this series. I started a few days ago and these books have become my life. Its impossible to put them down for anything. I've become an addict. A twisted eventide addict. This book is so touching. I mean with binge reading this entire series back to back it's hard to remember where one book starts and the other ends but I know which have the middles! This middle and end are soul touching. I mean learning about Lucien like that was just everything. Their relationship is ...more
Jessa Santos
Sep 03, 2018
Retta
Mar 22, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Brimstone Nightmares (Queen of the Damned, #4)
  • Queen Takes Triune (Their Vampire Queen #6)
  • Queen Takes Knights (Their Vampire Queen, #1)
  • Queen Takes Checkmate (Their Vampire Queen, #5)
  • Infernal Desires (Queen of the Damned, #3)
  • Revelations (Corviticus University, #2)
  • Risen (Rise of the Iliri #10)
  • InkSpelled (InkHaven Academy, #1)
  • Queen Takes Queen (Their Vampire Queen, #3)
  • Blaze of Wrath (Phoenix Rising #5)
  • Magnetic
  • Queen Takes Rook (Their Vampire Queen, #4)
  • If She's Wicked (Wicked Knights #1)
  • Sixth Sense (Lovin' the Coven #6)
  • Raven Blood (The Red Masques, #1)
  • Ashes & Bones (The Red Masques #2)
  • Shadow Glass (The Red Masques #3)
  • Fire & Smoke (The Red Masques #4)
Lark Adams is the dark urban fantasy author of the Twisted Eventide series, first novel published October 23rd, 2013 titled Snow Covered Moon. Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, Lark graduated from Polytechnic Institute in 1999, she received two Associates degrees one in computer aided drafting and another in mechanical engineering. But her true passion and love has always been for the ...more

Twisted Eventide (8 books)
  • A Snow Covered Moon (Twisted Eventide, #1)
  • Yuletide Crimson (Twisted Eventide, #2)
  • Hunted Nightmare: Descension (Twisted Eventide, #3)
  • Hunted Nightmare: Ascension (Twisted Eventide, #4)
  • Murder of Crows (Twisted Eventide, #5)
  • Sacred Bones (Twisted Eventide, #6)
  • Moon Rise (Twisted Eventide, #7)

News & Interviews