Start by marking “Entitled (The Love Duet Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Entitled (The Love Duet Book 1)

Entitled

(The Love Duet)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  52 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
As far back as sexy, blue-eyed Andrew Darling can remember, money provided everything he wanted. Expensive cars, prestigious schools and exotic vacations. But his life of luxury comes to a crashing halt with a single phone call.

Published September 18th 2018 by L.M. Carr

To ask other readers questions about Entitled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entitled

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"Lust or logic."

It was my love for music-themed books that brought L.M. Carr to my attention. Seeing music notes on one of her book covers intrigued me and I took a chance on a new-to-me author that I've never regretted. This time, it was her name alone that had me wanting more of her word wizardry. I had no clue what to expect when I started reading Entitled. The synopsis made me think I was getting a sweet second-chance-romance. If you could see my #WTF? face right now you'd know it w
Reading with 2 book lovers
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story gripped me and I fell in love with these well written characters and story.
I wanted to chuck my kindle multiple times.
I'm hanging for book 2
Coco.V
Nov 12, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/12/2018)! 💝

Blurb:

Forced to work at his parents’ advertising agency, Andrew reconnects with Morgan Montgomery, a newly divorced woman whose spirited personality and hard work have earned her the respect of her employers and colleagues.

With cons
Marybeth
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If there is one thing I am starting to really enjoy it is a duet where the first book leaves me with my jaw on the floor, and boy does this author do that so well! In fact LM Carr writes with such ease and a down to earth style that I feel like I know her characters, that I am part of their journey. Things are rarely easy or what they seem and that is kind of how life is, isn’t it? This story is so good!
I have to say I was stunned by this cliffhanger but it makes me all the more eager to read o
Reckless Readers
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well this went bad fast! Gah my heart was crushed and left to be broken! I can't decide if I want to strangle this author or give high praise for intense emotions these characters suffer through. Life just sucks sometimes and it shows with it bleeding out in the pages.
Morgan is adjusting to life being divorced and being out on her own. She loves her bosses and would do anything to help them out. House sitting being one of those things, since she lives in their pool house.
Andrew is the long lost
Becky Rendon
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Where to start!?!

Certainly can't talk about the elephant in the room! Or my conspiracy theories!

I can't tell you about Ace...I mean, Andrew. I can't tell you about Morgan's rollercoaster ride fielding Andrew's mood swings. I can't tell you the reasons I want to shake him but I can tell you it's justified.

I can tell you that you will fall for the arrogant ass while still backing away slowly. I can tell you that Entitled is a word that best describes my feelings about Entrusted. I am Entitled to h
Jolene Huber
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Watch out for the cliff!

The first half of this book reads like a typical romance book. When you get to the middle it changes more into a book of its own. This book is about Morgan. She is a recently divorced woman who is trying to find her way alone. She is fortunate enough to work for a great company as a graphic designer. She absolutely loves her bosses. Things change fast when tragedy strikes. And in walks the storm that is Andrew Darling. I loved this book! I am hoping the next in the serie
Debbie Dumke
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~ ENTITLED ~~

The title is how Andrew has led his life, ‘Entitled’. From the outside, he’s the rich playboy born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He’s led his entire life with anything and everything one could ever want. Only we come to find out the one thing that everyone should have, regardless of your social economic status, is the one thing he’s never had. Sex and woman are nothing more than a distraction and an escape for him.

Morgan is newly divorced and hurt in so many ways from her ex,
Janneke Wolbers
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I laughed.. I cried.. I wanted to throw my phone.

Miss Carr has done it again. She has put down an awesome romance.
I am gonna need book 2 asap.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Words cannot describe the emotions that are wrapped up in this book. From the opening pages to the last line on the last page LM Carr takes you on a ride of your life. There was so much heart ache, devastation, and pain woven into the story that at times I had to put my kindle down and walk away. LM Carr has the talent and the wisdom to create characters the reader cannot help but fall in love with and want to get their HEA, but just when you think the happiness begins she pulls the rug out from ...more
Izzie d
Duet.
Cliffhanger.
Hero is with another woman when heroine sees him.
He has a reputation for casual sex.
Hero with other woman after meeting heroine.
Kitty Berry
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, L.M. Carr did it this time!
*I was given this book as an Advanced Reader's Copy for an honest review. As an author as well, this will be a review, not a synopsis. If you want to learn more about the plot, please see the author's description.*
This book had me right from the very beginning when the author had me in stitches over the appalling behavior of one Mr. Andrew Darling. I won't tell you what he did, but trust me, he has a set of balls on him. By the middle of the book, Ms. Carr was l
Heather Navarre
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! It was a train wreck of emotions. I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I swooned, I hated and last but not least I was shocked!

Andrew was quite the piece of work. Although with the life he led I am not surprised.

Morgan was a nuisance for Andrew, he tried to stay away from her and he did everything he could to push her away.

Andrew was a very very smooth talker, some of the things he said made me weak in the knees. While they didn't have an instant love relationship they had a most
Ida Jolley
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. I absolutely loved reading this book. It’s a love story that is funny, sexy, hot as hell, and quite a page turner. The main characters Morgan and Andrew have an explosive sexual chemistry going on, but it seems something or someone always gets in the way, which causes things to be put on hold, in a way. Morgan is a wonderful character, strong female, knows what she wants, and doesn’t play games. Andrew on the other hand has had a really rough childhood it seems, but has the ability to knock ...more
Helene Book Hoarder
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I knew I was going to love this book from the very beginning. I have read all of LM Carr's books and loved each and everyone of them. Entitled has taken a special place in my heart. Andrew Darling has replaced my long standing LM Carr Book Boyfriend Adam Lawson too.

The chemistry between Andrew and Morgan can light up an entire city. Their relationship is temperamental, passionate and unpredictable. You can't help but fall madly in love with this misunderstood man-whore! Like all of LM Carr
Karen Wood
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just Wow!, I loved this book, couldn't put it down, the chemistry between Andrew and Morgan has you gripped from the first time they meet. Morgan is a strong and caring Female who has had her heart broken before and won't let it happen again, she is trying to mend Andrew who is a broken playboy, who on the outside is hard, he only knows the life he has had before and finds it difficult to commit to anything, you want to hate him but you end up loving him, as the story unfolds you understand him ...more
Laid-back Book Bitches
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I have no idea where to begin. I am still at a loss for words every after sleeping on it. WOW, I laughed, I cried, and at one point I wanted to sling my e-reader. This is a emotional rollercoaster that you will not want to get off of. From the very first sentence this Author drew me in and took me of one heck of a ride. There so much heart ache, devastation, and pain in this story there was times I had to just sit it down and walk away. This book deserves so much more then 5*s! These charact ...more
Katie Sadan
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Entitled!!

That ending!!

What a great story. In this book you will instantly love Morgan the leading lady of the story. As for the leading man Andrew, you will love him, hate him, want to kick him in the balls, and feel sorry for him all in the space of a few chapters. Just when you think that you’ve got it all figured out you don’t. There are many twists and turns throughout the story. And that ending, just when you think their finally figuring it out L.M. Carr throws in the mother of all twists.
Linda Rea
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow to think after I bought Entitled I saved it before reading it, I am a dope to have waited but in the bright side Entrusted will be out soon. The story centers around Morgan and her job at DAD, her relatively new divorce and her life. Morgan has a lot of things that would really knock a person down but she makes a wise crack , a smile and gets on with it until tragedy strikes and she has to face her past. The book moves quickly and the author makes you feel like the characters could be someon ...more
Mindy
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these characters! The depth that these characters have is wonderful. It makes them people that I want to be around.
This book has some turns that I didn't expect. More I try to figure this one out it's taken in a different way. I love that I can't just figure out what happens next.
This book has played with my emotions. It has had great times and it has devastated me as well.
This book is part of a duet that means this book is only the 1st part of their story so if you can't handle the
Maria Angie Mendoza
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This author has done it again giving us another compelling story that pulls you and keeps you there until the end!
The title and cover alone got me and when I started to read this story...
Well. Done!
Intense, passionate and emotional, this read had some edgy elements that gave the story of Morgan and Andrew more depth. Theirs is a complicated unconventional story that evoked all kinds of emotions toward the characters! They have their flaws, they’re not always likable, but that’s the best part abo
Nancy Metsch
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book i have read by L.M. Carr and I am so glad I read it.
There's a saying " Nothing isn't always what it seems". After reading this story I understand that meaning more then ever.
When you first meet Andrew Darling you see a man that is tall, dark ( inside and out) and really handsome. But this man is an enigma. He also reeks of money. But that's all there is to him. His looks and his money. Until he meets Morgan Montgomery.
She works for Andrew's parents, and again what y
FunUndertheCovers
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting, heart warming, some laughs, some tears but it will leave you with a strong desire for The Love Duet Book 2. It will bring you to the realization that everything is not always at it seems. A one night stand that has come full circle but will they be able to establish a true relationship on this foundation. L.M. Carr will have you guessing and yearning for more of the story of Morgan and Andrew.
Colleen
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. So Entitled was my first book by this author. I am hooked! The writing is spot on. The story is unique and real. Her characters are well developed and realistic.

Oh Andrew Darling how I wanted to throat punch you! You gave me whiplash with your hot and coldness towards Morgan. Then breakthrough I got it. Oh you complcated beautiful man.

I am so excited for book 2 and where this story goes. I have also downloaded a few more of this authors novels to explore more of her work!
Carol Seymour
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nicole
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By far, LM Carr's best book yet!! It keeps you guessing. You think you know what will happen next, then it completely changes. You can't help but what to read on!! The male leas is very complex, but you can't help but love him. The same can be said for the female lead, as well. I hope you love this book as much as I do. Enjoy :)
Jaime Reynolds
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story had me gripped from the beginning. Morgan and Andrew are explosive together with their chemistry being off the charts. Both are troubled and fighting their own demons while finding each other. I found myself caught between laughing, wanting to cry and throwing my kindle across the room during this story. Such a great storyline and I cannot wait to read more of this!!
Kate
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L M Carr had me totally engrossed in this story. I couldn’t put it down and finished it one day. Morgan and Andrews story had me sitting on the edge of my seat wondering where the story was going to go. Twists and turns wondering what Andrews issues were had kept me reading until I found out. I can’t wait to see how it all ends in Part 2.
Dee Winston
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!!

I need to pick my mouth off the floor.. The ending is shocking. I cant wait for book 2. Andrew is just starting to be my favorite person. He needs someone and Morgan is his person. This book has put me on an emotional rollercoaster and I love it!!
Darlene Richardson
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, emotional and sexy. It’s clear that Morgan and Andrew have an incredible chemistry but for some reason their timing is never right. Andrew is a hard nut to crack, it’s fun to see him trying to open up while Morgan peels the layers. Looking forward to the next book.
L.M. Carr, author of the Giving Trilogy, the Stones Duet, and two sexy stand-alone novels, is a wife, a mom, an educator, a reader and a writer who lives in central Connecticut with her family. When she’s not sitting at her computer writing, she loves to get lost in a good book or spend time with family and friends.

After self-publishing the trilogy in 2015, a suspenseful romance tale about Mia De

The Love Duet (2 books)