Start by marking “The Age Between Us Box Set (Old Enough #1 & Young Enough #2)” as Want to Read:
The Age Between Us Box Set (Old Enough #1 & Young Enough #2)

The Age Between Us Box Set (Old Enough #1 & Young Enough #2)

THE COMPLETE DUOLOGY IN A BOX SET

~ Brian ~
I’m old enough to drive a car, buy alcohol, and enter a club.
I’m old enough for her, no matter what her middle-aged friends or society says.
No matter why or how I met her.
I’ll take those secrets to my grave, and her with them, if those secrets don’t ruin us first.

~ Jane ~
I thought I’d lost everything. My life was in tatters when a
Published August 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Age Between Us Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Age Between Us Box Set

Deborah
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5*

This book is an older woman/younger man and that’s not my thing. At all.
The few times I’ve read OW/YM in the past was by accident. Either it wasn’t mentioned in the blurb or the difference was only a couple of years so nothing major. Yet I said yes to the offer of an arc (and I’m very picky about which arcs I accept) because the two books I’ve previously read by this author were fabulous.
And I was curious where she’d go. Could she write a book I’d like about I subject I don’t?

And the answe
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Book 1: I gotta say this is the best older woman, younger man tropes I have read to date. The author did a brilliant job of making this 19 year old come off as one of the most confident and dominant heroes and yet stay true to his age.

Brian's story is believable. The way he is an old soul due to how young he was when he had to become the man of the house. I'm very intrigued by him and I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what is going to happen in book 2.

I'm not sure how I feel about Jane yet
Carvanz
Book One:

This is a fast paced read with secondary characters that I’m not sure I trust and some I’m supposed to trust but can’t allow myself to freely do so. The steam is off the charts hot and holy cheese and crackers, I’m sure my kindle was singed a time or two. I’m not a BDSM fan but the little bit that is shared between the hero and heroine was just too perfect to be anything but delicious.

There are so many things taking place inside this story all at one time and those things kept me on th
Debbie
Old Enough

Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

She's older than he is, but Brian doesn't care. Meeting Jane was the best thing that every happened to him, even it was supposed to be a set up and a quick way to earn some much needed cash.

I knew this book was first person, present tense going in and I *thought* it would help me, but **insert wailing** it didn't!

Oh! Don't get me wrong! It's a bloody good book, a GREAT book!

Brian meeting Jane and everything th
Ruth B
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Book 1:
Jane and Brian story couldn't be further from conventional. A twentyish young man, a fortyish divorce woman with a teenager daughter and lots of baggage. A man offering money to seduce the woman just for revenge and a man who likes dark, hard and passional sex, ok... let's see how all of this works.

Jane has a perfect life, a husband, a daughter, her lovely house and a solid job. But when it all starts to crumble little by little, she meets Brian. They have a weird a first encounter, with
Blonde&Blue
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just had to end there, didn’t it! Loved the end line, definitely can’t wait to see what’s yet to come...

Old Enough is the latest release by Charmaine Pauls, a plot unlike any I’ve read before. I’ve read all sorts of books with a younger girl and older male romance but I can’t for the life of me think of one where it’s the other way round at least for the older woman and younger male to be the main characters which made this for me a very interesting read!

This book is based on two characters, Ja
Anne Baker
Magnificent Duet Box Set

WOW, OMG 😲 The second book in this magnificent The Age Between us Duet once again blew me away! Charmaine Pauls for me is the ultimate, inimitable author of 2018 such a clever writer with a beautiful soul! I will be reading this superb duet again, and I never read books again, but this one hits you right in the heart, I was so upset when I had finished it, I never want Ms Paul’s books to end, simply put, they are amazing reads I can only but highly recommend.
Since Jane’s
Gladys
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you love forbidden romances, or are just a fan of a well written, complex, deeply engaging and stunningly emotional reads, you need these books NOW! This is the perfect way to obtain both books in this duet at once.

In it's most basic form, this is about Jane and Brian and it is an older woman/younger man, forbidden romance. This book and series is well written, offers a strong, compelling storyline and complex characters. Filled with deep, layered and complicated emotions that will completely
Magali
book 1
Excellent and surprising: the start is slow and carried by the attraction of the characters between them, then, the result becomes more complexe and more hectic.
It’s an excellent romance, very well written, with rather hot sex scenes descriptions, very good characters and action (even if it starts essentially towards the middle of the book and that it will have a conclusion only in the book 2). The evolution of their relationship is addictive, and Jane's annoyance annoying, but at the same
Angela
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Old Enough
Having read Ms. Pauls’ Loan Shark Duet, I was not sure what to expect from this new duology. It definitely is not as dark as Loan Shark but it has elements of despair and brought out the anger in me over the injustices in these two people’s lives. Brian is definitely an old soul who had to grow up too early and is more responsible than anyone I know that is his age. What can I say about Jane except that I cannot help but feel sorry for her and her circumstance. I do want to shake her a
Maria Passia
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brian and Jane can't deny their feelings anymore and decide to fight for their love, but there are many obstacles in their way because friends and family don't accept their relationship. They must both face the past in order to have a future together. Brian loves Jane and knows she's the only woman for him but there are those from his neighborhood who want to control him and are not willing to let him go. Jane is in love but she has been hiding the truth for years, for her daughter's sake. When ...more
BP34
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great duet featuring Old Enough and Young Enough. Featuring Jane, an older woman, and Brian, a younger man. In the first book, we followed their affair and the difference in their ages. The characters are complex and the story is layered. Well written with lots of emotion and passion. A romance full of taboo and challenges. Their pasts and their age difference continue to play a role. Brian definitely proves that age is merely a number. Intense and full of drama. I read a reader copy a ...more
Roopa Murali
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing reading

This book needs more than 5 star rating... Charmaine Paul's is really amazing author.. After reading consent and dubious I was actually waiting for this one..Once again she didn't disappoint.. I strongly recommend this book..
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Wow this boxset gets so hot you may need a cold shower I absolutely could not get enough of this. I was hooked from the first page great writing job, bravo loved it and if anyone is looking some steamy wonderful reads then add this boxset to your list you will not be disappointed I wasn't I loved it

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Barbara
Jun 19, 2019
Amara
Jul 25, 2018
Charmaine Pauls
Jul 26, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
SBee Reviews
Natalie Vanzuiden
Jan 24, 2019
Candy
May 28, 2019
Charmaine Pauls was born in Bloemfontein, South Africa. She obtained a degree in Communication at the University of Potchestroom, and followed a diverse career path in journalism, public relations, advertising, communications, photography, graphic design, and brand marketing. Her writing has always been an integral part of her professions.

After relocating to Chile with her French husband, she ful