Start by marking “Comportements organisationnels” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Comportements organisa...

Stephen P. Robbins

Comportements organisationnels

Robbins/Judge presents current, relevant research in a clear, reader-friendly writing style.
Globally accepted and written by one of the most foremost authors in the field, this is a necessary read for all managers, human resource workers, and anyone needing to understand and improve their people skills.
Paperback, 18, 687 pages
Published 2018 by Pearson France (first published 1983)

Alissa
Jun 05, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
read for a class.. very educational..
Stephen
it feels like you are reading an hr handbook. there's interesting research but you wonder whether they went for a desired conclusion and cherry picked research.

Weird stuff like men and women perform the same except women excel at this. Still has some interesting data points, never wanders out to anything profound or outside the cookie cutter mold. You might be better off skimming parts of lean in then reading this textbook.
Mahnoor Butt
i want to read this book for my organizational project
Nour Hassaniya
Long chapters.. Huge book.. Too much.. But interesting.. Hardest unit for this semester.. But anyway am reviewing the book and it was great.. It helped me a lot with my studies and the way the words written on it was very easy for memorizing and for understanding the points nd to get it more clear the definitions and the important points where written on the right side of the book in a simple way for us to study also because of the examples after each paragraph and the way the writer typed all t ...more
Natasya Wiah
3.5 star.
I read this book for my classes. Its a good book. It tell how to be a good leader and how to have a good organization management. It tell what employees motivation, communication, the conflict process, et cetere. Overall its good.
Erin
Aug 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay so I skimmed a lot of this, it was required reading for a class. It does contain very vital information on interactions in the workplace, and ways to be a better manager by understanding the behaviors of your workers.
Marilyn Maravilloso
i want to read this book...
Shahid Hasan
i think this is very good book to increase my knowledge.
Amanda
Jan 15, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read it for a class. I learned alot but it's not a book that I would read for fun.
Thushari Fernando
It is considered as a reference book for us
Sajjid Khan
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I learned in my 3rd semester
Jen Stirrup
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
I read it alongside Eugene McKenna's book, which explained everything very well.

I read it for my MBA studies, and it was a good book that covered everything comprehensively.
Ripudaman
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best piece of work on Organisational behavior and how to tackle the challenges of organisations
Matthew
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: school-text
lots of good information, read it for a class but it is still useful.
Vijay Peddada
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The best book on OB and Behavioural Sciences
Melissa
Jun 18, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I finished this class in a weekend. The book is dry and boring, glad it's over now.
Faizan
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: college-reading
The best book on this subject...
Colourful and all
Mansur Mustaquim
This book provided a breadth-wise introduction to OB. Lacks the depth needed to be of practical use by itself, but possibly that's not the intent of the book either.
Esther Pui
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read it as a textbook for my OB class.
Arzaq Al-najjar
however the reason of reading this book is the study of MBA , it considered to be of the bests to me in the business and administration field , maybe because it related somehow with philosophy which I love the most.
It helps me understands the individuals and the organizations, too.
however it contains LOTS of theories that somehow can be boring, it's recommended for those who are interested to go deeply within an organization's behavior
Jay Brand
Excellent introduction and overview of the relatively new field of organizational behavior. Outlines the familiar, basic theories in industrial-organizational psychology and provides an applied and global context for their discussion and application. Many examples appear snatched from recent headlines in the international business press. I believe this to be an engaging textbook for college/university students.
Alisha Brook
Series: -
Author: Stephen P. Robbins, Timothy A. Judge & Bruce Millett
Genre: Educational/ Business Management
Rating: 4 stars

A very well presented textbook with heaps of useful information and COLOURED pictures and headings. Makes it a bit more interesting in a creative sense. I'd recommend to those studying management or business, as it's a useful text.
Andrew T. Carr
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have utilize this book for my Graduate class on Leadership and Organizational development. The topics were relevant and current. Author Stephen Robbins did a great job compiling real world examples and situations. My students found the reading interesting. I will definitely use this source again in future management courses.
Manderson
Well, this is a textbook after all. But as far as textbooks go, it's well-organized and presents its material in a coherent and well-organized -- if rather dry, of course -- manner. I did find some of the material useful and applicable to thinking of organizational change in a public school setting.
Doruk
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a good textbook. A comprehensive one with many examples and cases. However it mostly based on a positivist approach. American way of thinking does not cover critical and postmodernist views. Therefore it loses the 5 star!
Shahin Sajeeb
Tara
Apr 02, 2008 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I am currently taking Organizational Behavior
Aditya Singh
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
gffg,xnvlkjl.n,
Kuldeep Pitroda
i love to read this book.
Scott N.
The only reason I still have it is because the bookstore wouldn't take it back after my semester was over.

• Introduction to Business [With Booklet]
  • Organizational Behaviour: An Introductory Text
  • The Art of the Turnaround: Creating and Maintaining Healthy Arts Organizations
  • An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making [With Access Code]
  • Organizational Behavior
  • A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance
  • Guide to Managerial Communication (Guide to Business Communication Series)
  • The Quest for Artificial Intelligence: A History of Ideas and Achievements
  • Intermediate Accounting, Volume 2, IFRS Edition
  • Economics
  • Economics

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »