Start by marking “Bloodstained Beauty” as Want to Read:
Bloodstained Beauty

Bloodstained Beauty

Fresh out of college and headed straight for my dream job, I didn’t think things could get any better.
Then I met my dream man.

In an instant, my happy ever after had begun.
The life I’d stumbled into was beautiful, and the man I loved was perfect.
But perfection comes at a cost, and I’d slumbered through all the alarms.

Then I met my nightmare.
The man whose bright eyes hel
Published November 5th 2018

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Shelves: romance
4.5

Bloodstained Beauty is unlike anything Ella Fields has ever written! It's a dark romance with twists and turns and violence that had me saying WTF more than once! I'm a huge fan of this author's work and dark romance, so when I heard Ella was writing one, I knew I had to get my hands on it as soon as possible!

tumblr_neu8mevzga1rycw13o1_500

Jemima, a recent college grad, fell hard and fast for her fiance, Miles, right after landing her dream job as a teacher at an elementary school within driving distance of her home town.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

OMG! CHECK THIS OUT!

Stand-alone.
Blurb:
Then I met my dream man.
In an instant, my happy ever after had begun.
The life I’d stumbled into was beautiful, and the man I loved was perfect.
But perfection comes at a cost, and I’d slumbered through all the alarms.
Then I met my nightmare.
The man whose bright eyes held untamed darkness.
The man who disarmed me with his peculiar behavior.
The man w
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

BLOODSTAINED BEAUTY Is a full length dark romance novel by Ella Fields. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

Let me start off by saying that to make this review as spoiler free as I possibly can but give you a wee taste of what's to come this review won't make a hell of a lot of sense to you.

Things were starting to take shape in twenty three year old Jemima’s life not long from graduating she’s moved out of home and has land
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
🔥5 Brilliant Stars 🔥

This book was fantastic, I was hooked from the first pages and I was intrigued.Bloodstained Beauty is a brilliant story that will keep you on edge most of the time.

description

I believe it's better to go blind in this one.I devour it, everything about it, it was perfect.It's a raw story, and the characters rocked this story!

I don't want to give anything away, but be prepared for an addictive story packed with suspense and twists.

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Fairy tales, those perfect happy endings, were indeed for suckers. Suckers who could very well wind up dead.

I'm going to keep it real with you all here and admit that I didn't even bother to read the blurb before adding this book for two very simple reasons:
1. It's Ella Fields. She writes it, I read it.
2. That cover. Don't you judge me either! Tell me you didn't want to lick it when you saw it. TELL ME!

But I digress as usual.

This book? Nothing like what I expected. It was like a dar
Malene
Shelves: fav-author, arc
**4.5 Stars**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m trying to get my pulse down a bit. One thing that defines Ella Fields is that she doesn’t stick to one genre or the ones that she’s comfortable with. No, she challenges me every time with her stories and their characters. Bloodstained Beauty did just that. From the first three pages alone I was intrigued and curious as hell. What is this story all about and how did the main character Jemima end up in such a predicament? That was my first reaction. The next I did was to just div
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are just some authors who you keep in your back pocket because you want them with you at all times. Every blurb that they’ve ever shared, every book that they’ve ever written, you read it. You know why? Because somewhere along the way, they became yours and that feeling of always having their words close to you will always bring you a sense of peace and fulfillment. Ella fields is that author for me and with every chapter I read from this woman, she never ceases to amaze me but damn did s
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
This one's gone into my Forever Favourites Folder ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (one of a handful of 6 star reads this year) - Get it on your TBR IMMEDIATELY!!!

Ummm what did I just read??? Holy Shitballs Batman it was EPIC!!!

I don't even know how to review this book without ruining it for others. This is the kind of story you need to go in blind. Dive in and hang on tight.

This was such a change of pace from this author that I was messaging her saying - Who are you?? What are you trying to do to me? What the f#ck is h
Serena

ALL.
THE.
BEST.
WAYS.

Each and every book I read from Ella Fields blows me away, and this book has got to be my favourite from her.

YOU. WILL. NOT. KNOW. WHAT'S. COMING.

It's sexy, stunningly written and will have you swooning so hard, and of course swearing out loud. And it would not be an Ella book without throwing your e-reader a few times.

PREPARE yourselves. You are going to be CONSUMED with these characters and their heart-stopping love
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-"Are your eyes open, Jemima? Because things are never as they seem."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jemima Clayton is a beautiful 23 yr. old woman who grew up on a small farm in a town called Glenning. She graduated college and landed a teaching job at Lilyglade Prep. Soon after she meets a gorgeous, rugged, tattooed man that makes her burn with lust. Then she crosses paths with another man who is extremely intense and unnerves her to the core. Two very different men make her feel completely
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***COMING SOONISH - FULL REVIEW***

To avoid spoilers, this is going to be different than my usually reviews.

5 NO END, ONLY ALWAYS CROWNS

One of aspects I love of Ella Fields’s books is that they are never the same. The same excellent writing, intriguing characters, captivating plot?? Absolutely. Bloodstained Beauty is all of this and more.

The cast of characters Ella Fields has created is absolutely fantastic. From the heroine to the hero and all the secondary characters, she has created this fam
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡

I could rave about this story for hours and hours and hours.

However, I’m going to be awfully vague with this review, because you’ll want to step into this story utterly blind as it is mesmerising and mind-blowing in its delivery and you don’t want this flawless execution to be ruined.

It is difficult finding accurate words to describe the seamless brilliance and finesse of this dark narrative anyway. I was transfixed and immersed throughout, knowing yet not knowing where the story would head.

The Book Bee
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ SPOILER FREE REVIEW!!!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

REVIEW: 5 STARS
"It was then I realized you could hate and love a person at the same time."

I feel like I need to put this out there:
Since every single thing anyone gives away about the plot or the book will be a spoiler, I am just going to say:
READ THIS BOOK.
IT WAS AMAZING.
THE END.

I am by no means an expert on DARK reads. I have read very few of them and I know my tastes are very picky and quite subjective when it comes to reading such a heavy or dark
Wynne Katherine
Oct 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I wanted dark, and gruesome and twisted and scary.

This ain't it.

Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
**4.25**
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
GAH!!! Ella Fields just did the most epic of mic drops with Bloodstained Beauty and you will NEVER be the same. I legit had no idea what I was in for and how obsessed I would become after the first few pages!!! This story was so sexy, mysterious and suspenseful!! I FLOVED this book and its consuming intensity!!!

Without giving away any spoilers just know that you have to go into this story blind. I was mesmerized from the get go by this story and was just waiting for the proverbial hammer to dro
Cindy M. Green
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bloodstained Beauty is not like any of Ella Fields previous works. With that said, there are authors you trust implicitly to take you on a journey that is unconventional, intriguing and completely captivating. Bloodstained Beauty is that story and Ella Fields is that author. She somehow manages to know exactly what you need and consistently delivers on every level. Ella’s words are like a drug, she’s my dealer and I can’t wait to get my next fix.

This story is edgy and dark, yet in the same breat
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, gripping, gritty, suspence
4 “Oh My Little Dove” Stars

This book was quite a surprise. It was intriguing, darkish, suspenseful, and full of twists and turns. I went into this read with nothing but the blurb and I’m thankful I did. I understood that there was a love story but interwoven with a mysterious element. As the story progressed, the twists and turns were captivating and alluring. The who, what, where and whys of the story kept escalating and created more suspense and intrigue.

Jemima Clayton is a sweet, naive 23yr o
Jessica Edwards
Dec 11, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars..

Okay...I'm not going to lie but this was disappointing. I really wanted to like this book! But it just wasn't what I expected at all..
Before reading Bloodstained Beauty, I had to get my hands on this. It's been so long since I've read a Dark read. Dark reads are my absolute favourite, and when this came out, getting a copy of it was all I could think about.
So, when I started it, it was alright, but in some areas, it felt a little rushed. The idea of the plot wasn't anything new to me.
Lulu Dumonceaux
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely brilliant! This story takes you on a romantic ride filled with first love thrills. But the ride derails and Jemma comes face to face with a real life nightmare. Jemma begins her journey as a naive young girl straight out of college with her first job but ends up feisty and a badass. I love her. This book is angsty, suspenseful, an absolute page turner, hot-hot-hot chemistry, get ready to fall in love! It's also funny and emotional. Definitely will become one of your favorites!!!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,6 / 5 stars

Oh lordie... this book sucked me in from the get go. I couldn't stop, wouldn't stop. I didn't know what I was in for with this one, like no clue besides that it wasn't what I was used to reading from Ella or even in general. So I was dying to get to the heart of it, I was literally waiting for the shoe to drop so I could see what the book was all about but boy was I wrong in thinking I'd learn everything in one go. A lot of shoes dropped along this book and they shook me eve
Na
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
"I wasn't equipped for this. I didn't foresee this. I couldn't walk away from this."

Referring to the quote above: THAT's exactly how I felt as soon as I turned the first pages of this book and now, right after finishing it, I still feel the same: Ella Fields has gone dark and I really like it!

"You've tasted my lips, and I yours. You can lie with your words, but what will it cost your heart?"

Bloodstained Beauty is a modern and dark version of Beauty and the Beast. One that will capture y
Ri
One of the best of 2018
What do you do when one of your favorite authors divulges a secret about writing something that is very different than her other books? You read it of course. While she might have been afraid of stepping off the precipice and falling into the unknown abyss below, I wasn't for her. I knew, like everything she writes, would be done with her typical style and flair and would knock me out of my socks. And she did.

There is just something about this author that speaks the langu
Sarah  - A Woman & Her Books
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Bejesus! I have cursed & blasphemed all the way through this book... it’s been a while since a book has trampled all over my head and my heart the way this book has. I can’t even right now... can’t think, can’t focus, can’t connect words to write a review worthy enough, can’t get my head away from the characters, the story ... they are on constant loop in my head. This book has hijacked my thoughts. Best advice I can give is go in blind. Don’t read the blurb, don’t read spoiler reviews. J ...more
Rahmayanti
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vavava boom! When the monster is the ONE!
Gaaah I tought I love Ella Fields with all her angst, sweet, beautiful romance but dang it she threw me a curved ball with this one!
Her first dark romance, she said.
Me...blah!
Her angst for her readers acceptance of this new side of her, she said.
Me...blah!
At this moment I don't even care what genre she write, she can even Re write the yellow pages and I'll read it! Cause dang it Ella Fields, you sure can write! 😂😍😍😍
Would love to say more about this
Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary
**4-1/2 Stars** (due to just a couple of things that my picky brain questioned and a wish for a bit more at the end, but the book was so great that I've rounded the star rating up to 5)

I'm so glad to know that I can always count on a great read from Ella Fields, and Bloodstained Beauty is no exception.

It's romantic, it's angsty, it's mysterious, it's SO well written--it's everything I look for in a romance. But at the same time, it's nothing like any romance I've ever read.

I'm being vague here
Azalia
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bloodstained Beauty. Ella Fields writes a tale of mystery, love, betrayal, and open mindedness. I love how Ella set’s up the story of Jemima and her journey to love. Ella takes Jemima on a path to fight for love and stay true to her values. She’s introduces characters that make her think about who she loves and why. One of those characters is Thomas Verrone. I also, loved how I was so invested in the mystery of Jemima’s path to love. It was set up having you think one way and scenes happening in ...more
Kelly Green
Shelves: 2018
Whew! That was a ride. Ella has this way of telling you a story.... That's it. It's a phenomenal gift that she has and chooses to share with us, and I am always amazed by what she just made me love! 🤯 These characters really pull you in. I mean REALLY! I was getting so frustrated at my family for making my put it down! 🤬
Jem was insanely bold and fearless in many instances! Her inner strength is unreal and something to be amazed by!
This story is dark. It's beautiful. But it's everything we've c
Vanessa (nessreads)
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

6 "Little Dove" Stars

I am at a loss for words. I am transfixed. I am hypnotized. I am in a state of being so immersed by a book that I don't want to leave the safety of it's words. I don't think I've ever been this obsessed about a book or its characters or a story as much as I am over Bloodstained Beauty. I didn't want to say goodbye. I wanted to live within these pages for as long as possible.

This is so unlike anything Ella has ever written
Zilpha Owens
NOW LIVE & FREE WITH KU!

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2Qmyn33
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2yW9mFv
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2DsRbLa
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2DnBAMY

If the aptly titled Bloodstained Beauty didn’t give you that ominous feeling, the opening pages will. Tossed into a world of romance and intrigue the story is captivating with Ella Fields’s great writing and storytelling.

It’s fascinating how quickly you get hooked. So many different things going on, the story so edgy, the pages turn
Ella Fields is a mother and wife who lives in the land Down Under. While her kids are in school, you might find her talking about her characters to her cat, Bert, and dog, Grub.
She's a notorious chocolate and notebook hoarder who enjoys creating hard-won happily ever afters.

Stalk her here:

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/authorellafields/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorellaf...

Twitter:
“It all fades. Memories fade. Heartaches fade. But although time makes it bearable and easier to smile, to live, it doesn’t erase the pain entirely.” 0 likes