Start by marking “Diesel (Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter, #2)” as Want to Read:
Diesel (Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter, #2)

Diesel

(Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter #2)

I've only truly loved two things in my life.

My club and my son.

I gave up one, trying to keep the other safe.

It worked, too… until an enemy took my son.

But he made one mistake— He left me breathing.

There's nothing I won't do to save my child.

A woman is the last thing I need, especially a woman like Rory McDaniels.

She's stubborn, beautiful and drives me crazy.
Published October 16th 2018 (first published October 8th 2018)

Tasha and Megan Mahoney
After being betrayed by his hideous ex, the dark and dangerous (but rather sexy) Diesel moves away to a small town called Whitefish to live a quieter and safer life. Here he hopes to keep his son safe and protect him. Diesel’s aim is to focus on his little one and keep to himself.

Rory is hiding from her own dangers. Settled into her home in Whitefish and managing to live a reasonably settled life, things definitely get a shake up when she notices her new neighbour moving in with his young son.

Th
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
This book!!! Omg this book. I don't know whether to throw my Kindle across the room or clutch it close in desperation for the next book to arrive.

This book was a million kinds of amazing. Diesel was a jerk. He was a huge jerk. But sometimes he was also so sweet and he was a wonderful father. He had his walls up high because of past betrayals but Rory came into his life and made him question everything he thought he wanted.

Rory was amazing. She might have been running from a terrible past, but
Andrea Fleury
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review will be coming as soon as I finish the next book in this series called Rory
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not as great as Devil but still very good!

I did wish Diesel wasn't such an idjit at times and he didn't get any plus points from me for his shitty behaviour either
but

Ruby kicks ass and Ryan is so so sweet! I'm looking forward to see how it all ends.

This was another read-in-one-sitting for me so this will deffinitely not be my last Mrs. Jordan Marie book. I highly recommend it to all those who like dark and gritty romance.
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I want to erase that pain I saw on his face. I want to do it for him...as bad as I always wanted someone to do it for me."

Inhaled in one sitting, I knew this one would throw me for a complete loop, and I wasn't disappointed. Diesel was a colossal you-know-what from get, but it's completely understandable given his past with women and his love for his son, but you get peeks of what he could be should he decide to trust the right woman. Both Diesel and Rory are broken, hiding from ghosts of the p
Michelle
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Geez Jordan Marie floored me with Diesel's story - 5 Massive Stars from me.

This book is everything and so much more to come.

Diesel - I loved his sexy ass but many times throughout this book I wanted to shake and knock some sense into him. He is living the best way he can to protect Ryan his son but living in the past can hurt the future a lesson he learns the hard way.

Rory - A sexy red hair, smart, loving. caring but one with hidden secrets of her own, and she is hiding from an evil so dark and
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
"We'll face the baggage together."
Diesel learned the hard way that he should never let his guard down and that women were not to be trusted. His sole concern was his little boy so he gave up on the MC life he thrived on to protect his son from any form of danger. When he moves to a remote village he is shockingly attracted to the drop-dead-gorgeous red head who also happens to be his neighbor. Diesel and Rory share a world of pain from their past... and THAT is where everything they ever believe
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Jordan once again delivers two no make that three characters that you can't help but to feel invested in the outcome of their story. The push and pull that happens in this story will have you on the edge of your seat, well that or you'll want to jump in and nut punch Diesel. I'm gonna go with the second. Trust me there will be many times you want to hurt him but then again you know why he does what he does. You will be just as conflicted as Diesel on if he's an asshole or not.

Rory is running fro
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oh wow. What an awesome story. I loved this one from the start till the finish. Diesel man, I got attached to him from the start of this book. He gave up the only thing that mattered to him to protect his other love which was his son. Now his living far away from his safety net (his club) and being attracted to his sexy red headed neighbour is so not good for him right now, the last thing he needs on his plate
Rory is also hiding, escaping her own personal nightmare she is ready to settle down an
Red Cheeks Reads
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES

I love Jordan Marie’s writing, especially her MC romances, and she never fails to completely blow me away with the intense emotion and dramatic plots. These types of stories are where Jordan Marie’s talent as an author shines. She has an incredible gift for telling difficult, powerful and gripping stories, drawing the reader into them with a vivid, rich and dynamic plot. Her bikers are hardened, complex alpha males, and she pairs them with strong, resilient, independent women able to w
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Some blows don't have to be physical to destroy you, Noah. I told you that once, don't you remember? Words are venom, a poison that destroys you from the inside out."

Way to slay me Jordan Marie. First the #CoverLust and then... #MindFuckAlert. This story had me from the first page and I've struggled with every interference that has kept me from my Kindle since. Diesel has accompanied me to a doctor's appointment, an oil change, the beauty shop, and the grocery store. Yes, if you were watch
Brandy Roberts
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GODS MY POOR HEART Jordan Marie you have done it once again I need more of this story not only because I love her books but with how Diesel ended in one heck of a cliffhanger . This is part of the Tennessee series it can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend that you get Devil in your kindles or any other reading device as soon as possible plus if the author if new to you you should get every one of her stories like right now . Oh my Diesel you are such a DILF this cover is exactl ...more
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
My god you must read this book, it will keep on your toes. In this book Diesel has left his MC Club and gone to his house in Whitefish, Montana to keep his son Ryan safe from his mother who keeps trying to kidnap him.
Living next door is Rory, and she is hiding there from her brother and her Ex. Then inevitable happens and the chemistry between is just so hot, but Diesel finds it hard to trust any women.
Some of the time I just wanted to punch Noah (Di
Danielle Brass
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Goodness!! Jordan does it to me every time!!!
I’m not sure how I’m going to make it waiting for Rory but man oh man, I loved this book! Diesel and Rory could easily become my favorite Jordan characters.
Rory has been through so much and still stands up and fights for what she wants, and Diesel is the kind of guy you want shake the crap out of one minute and hug for dear life the next!
This is a definite must read and I’ll be waiting not so patiently for Rory!
Ruby Ap.
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning :)
I've been waiting for Diesel's story since reading the first book of this series and I wanted to see what his story would be like... it was a head-spinning, angsty, emotional, steamy, heart-breaking story that has become a duet and it's conclusion, "Rory" will release on December and I can't wait for it because Diesel's story ends with a major cliffhanger and it left me breathless, anxious, trembling in excitement and trepidation to what Rory's story will be like.

The author, Jordan Marie did an
Adoore
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this author!!!
Cocktails and Books
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
That was a freaking cliffhanger of an ending!!!

I just knew Diesel was going to be one of those alpha males that would spend the majority of the book pissing me off. I wasn't wrong. But I knew those demons he was fighting didn't have a chance against his feeling for Rory (once he got out of his own way).
Suzanne
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my stars! I was so intrigued with Diesel from the first book of this series and this story, though two years prior, packs a wallop! The twists and turns were insane. I love knowing more of the backstory and how things were the way they were for Diesel. Then you add Rory. Oh did she keep him on his toes as she did not back down from him at any point. Their chemistry was off the charts. Like explosive and sizzling! Then you have her tortured past coming back to haunt her. I love how protective ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my this book is epic!! Diesel can’t trust his club and the women in his life have burned him and burned him good. So he packs up his son and moves away from Tennessee. Rory is finally established and has a good life and doesn’t constantly look of her shoulder. When a big, sexy man and his son move into the duplex next to hers she is intrigued, but when he warned her to stay away from his son she thinks he’s a grade-A prick.

Both Diesel and Rory are running from demons from their past. Diese
Debbie
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!

Even though I hate cliffhangers.... What an amazing book!! I just absolutely loved and I can't wait for the next book to come out!! A definite must read!! Happy Reading!!! :)
J. Grandison
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two broken people...

Rory and Diesel both have had their share of evil in their lives.
Diesel's only mission is to keep the one thing he loves more than his club safe, his son.
Rory's only mission is to keep herself safe from those who hurt her. Even the one person who should be her protector.

Becomng neighbors brought on a new risk for each of them. Being crushed by each other.

Dude...I am not a crier...there are very few authors that make my emotions come out and Ms. Marie is one of them. I yelled
Carmen Baldwin
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great book!

Diesel or Noah was afraid for his son because there had been attempts of kidnapping of him, so he left the club and moved to a small town. Rory was a woman with a sad and bad past that she was running from, one day she saw that she had a new neighbor that was a man and little son that was so cute but the father Diesel the first day told her to stay away from his son. I liked Rory she strong person with a big heart especially for Diesel 's son, as time goes by the attraction by
C.J. Welles
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t been this involved in a book, like I am with Diesel, for a long time. And the tears... it’s been a good long time since a book has had me in tears like I was.

The characters pulled me in big time right from the beginning and even several days later, they are still on my mind.
The love Diesel has for Ryan is so strong and made my heart ache with everything they have been through. And Rory, I fell for her from the start. I love her character. She is exactly who Diesel and Ryan need in th
Amber
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 BIG BRIGHT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is book 1of the Love and War Duet by Jordan Marie. You can't possibly read this one without purchasing book 2 Rory. This book ends in a heart gripping cliffhanger that's got you reading the next book immediately. This duet has such a wonderful storyline that it leaves no stone unturned. You feel the love, pain, tears, not and hope within each page that it leaves you feeling emotionally raw .....in a good way. It's a completely great love story that I could read over and ov
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Noah sometimes doesn't give his woman am option, “Rory will be coming too,” Noah says and Ryan’s reaction to that was loud and instantaneous." I sometimes think our boy likes to play dumb, “are you this pis**ed off because I know how to thaw out whipped topping?” he asks, having the gall to laugh." I liked this book, it ends on a cliffhanger, and it makes you want the next part desperately, because it literally leaves you asking yourself what the eff did I just read, it makes you question did I ...more
D.E.
Oct 18, 2018 added it
I can't rate this. I'm still too angry that it's a major cliffhanger and I didn't see any clue anywhere about that before I bought it. That's just plain mean. I think there's a law against it and everything.
Jenna
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start with this one. I absolutely think I can say that Diesel and Rory are my favorites now. You'll probably hate Diesel bc he's a bit of a jerk through midst of the book lol. But when you know his story, the hate toy feel won't matter because he's absolutely loveable as well. You'll feel the same way Rory does about him. And Rory.... she's an absolutely sweetheart but she's got this hidden toughness and spunk to her. Their chemistry is sweet but really steamy. And tha ...more
Michelle
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: swoon, guttural-sobs
Cue guttural sobs.

I am completely and utterly devastated. I can't even say anymore. Noah (Diesel) stole my heart, made me angry, made me swoon and broke my heart. No character has ever affected me as much as Noah did and I am totally destroyed at the ending of this book.
Clare
Wow what a book, This was so good and left me needing more, I'm glad i waited till Rory was out as I'm starting it right now.
Heather Hungate-Brown
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book ripped my heart out. Diesel has a lot of trust issues but who can blame him. Rory has a lot to break threw. This is one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. I can't wait to read what happens next.

• Reckless Fear (The Black Vipers, #1)
  • Denying Mr. Parks (Parks #1)
  • Bonfire Beach (The Billionaire Bachelors #2)
  • Scarred (Ruthless Rebels MC, #3)
  • Hold 2 (Hold Trilogy, #2)
  • Remembering Love
  • Trust by Design (Colorado Trust, #2)
  • Escape to Paradise
  • Breaking Through (Breaking #3)
  • Fury: Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Looking for a Hero
  • A Hero Lies Within
  • Out of Bounds (Wicked in Wellington #4)
  • Kissing Carly (Kiss a Cowboy Series, Book 3)
  • The Other Brother Part 1: Forbidden
  • Dangerous Ladies (Fortune Hunter #1-2)
  • True Colours (You Don't Know Me, #2)
  • Ryan's Hand
I'm just a girl standing in front of you and asking you to love her

heh (I might watch too many Rom Com's)

Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter (3 books)
  • Devil (Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter, #1)
  • Rory (Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter, #3)