Start by marking “Diesel (Savage MC--Tennessee, #2)” as Want to Read:
Diesel (Savage MC--Tennessee, #2)

Diesel

(Savage Brothers MC - Tennessee #2)

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  444 Ratings  ·  185 Reviews
I've only truly loved two things in my life.

My club and my son.

I gave up one, trying to keep the other safe.

It worked, too… until an enemy took my son.

But he made one mistake— He left me breathing.

There's nothing I won't do to save my child.

A woman is the last thing I need, especially a woman like Rory McDaniels.

She's stubborn, beautiful and drives me crazy.

I've to
Published October 16th 2018

Tasha and Megan Mahoney
After being betrayed by his hideous ex, the dark and dangerous (but rather sexy) Diesel moves away to a small town called Whitefish to live a quieter and safer life. Here he hopes to keep his son safe and protect him. Diesel’s aim is to focus on his little one and keep to himself.

Rory is hiding from her own dangers. Settled into her home in Whitefish and managing to live a reasonably settled life, things definitely get a shake up when she notices her new neighbour moving in with his young son.

Th
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
This book!!! Omg this book. I don't know whether to throw my Kindle across the room or clutch it close in desperation for the next book to arrive.

This book was a million kinds of amazing. Diesel was a jerk. He was a huge jerk. But sometimes he was also so sweet and he was a wonderful father. He had his walls up high because of past betrayals but Rory came into his life and made him question everything he thought he wanted.

Rory was amazing. She might have been running from a terrible past, but
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I want to erase that pain I saw on his face. I want to do it for him...as bad as I always wanted someone to do it for me."

Inhaled in one sitting, I knew this one would throw me for a complete loop, and I wasn't disappointed. Diesel was a colossal you-know-what from get, but it's completely understandable given his past with women and his love for his son, but you get peeks of what he could be should he decide to trust the right woman. Both Diesel and Rory are broken, hiding from ghosts of the p
Michelle
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Geez Jordan Marie floored me with Diesel's story - 5 Massive Stars from me.

This book is everything and so much more to come.

Diesel - I loved his sexy ass but many times throughout this book I wanted to shake and knock some sense into him. He is living the best way he can to protect Ryan his son but living in the past can hurt the future a lesson he learns the hard way.

Rory - A sexy red hair, smart, loving. caring but one with hidden secrets of her own, and she is hiding from an evil so dark and
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
"We'll face the baggage together."
Diesel learned the hard way that he should never let his guard down and that women were not to be trusted. His sole concern was his little boy so he gave up on the MC life he thrived on to protect his son from any form of danger. When he moves to a remote village he is shockingly attracted to the drop-dead-gorgeous red head who also happens to be his neighbor. Diesel and Rory share a world of pain from their past... and THAT is where everything they ever believe
Red Cheeks Reads
5 SMOOCHES

I love Jordan Marie’s writing, especially her MC romances, and she never fails to completely blow me away with the intense emotion and dramatic plots. These types of stories are where Jordan Marie’s talent as an author shines. She has an incredible gift for telling difficult, powerful and gripping stories, drawing the reader into them with a vivid, rich and dynamic plot. Her bikers are hardened, complex alpha males, and she pairs them with strong, resilient, independent women able to w
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Some blows don't have to be physical to destroy you, Noah. I told you that once, don't you remember? Words are venom, a poison that destroys you from the inside out."

Way to slay me Jordan Marie. First the #CoverLust and then... #MindFuckAlert. This story had me from the first page and I've struggled with every interference that has kept me from my Kindle since. Diesel has accompanied me to a doctor's appointment, an oil change, the beauty shop, and the grocery store. Yes, if you were watch
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Jordan once again delivers two no make that three characters that you can't help but to feel invested in the outcome of their story. The push and pull that happens in this story will have you on the edge of your seat, well that or you'll want to jump in and nut punch Diesel. I'm gonna go with the second. Trust me there will be many times you want to hurt him but then again you know why he does what he does. You will be just as conflicted as Diesel on if he's an asshole or not.

Rory is running fro
Brandy Roberts
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GODS MY POOR HEART Jordan Marie you have done it once again I need more of this story not only because I love her books but with how Diesel ended in one heck of a cliffhanger . This is part of the Tennessee series it can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend that you get Devil in your kindles or any other reading device as soon as possible plus if the author if new to you you should get every one of her stories like right now . Oh my Diesel you are such a DILF this cover is exactl ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oh wow. What an awesome story. I loved this one from the start till the finish. Diesel man, I got attached to him from the start of this book. He gave up the only thing that mattered to him to protect his other love which was his son. Now his living far away from his safety net (his club) and being attracted to his sexy red headed neighbour is so not good for him right now, the last thing he needs on his plate
Rory is also hiding, escaping her own personal nightmare she is ready to settle down an
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
My god you must read this book, it will keep on your toes. In this book Diesel has left his MC Club and gone to his house in Whitefish, Montana to keep his son Ryan safe from his mother who keeps trying to kidnap him.
Living next door is Rory, and she is hiding there from her brother and her Ex. Then inevitable happens and the chemistry between is just so hot, but Diesel finds it hard to trust any women.
Some of the time I just wanted to punch Noah (Di
Danielle Brass
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Goodness!! Jordan does it to me every time!!!
I’m not sure how I’m going to make it waiting for Rory but man oh man, I loved this book! Diesel and Rory could easily become my favorite Jordan characters.
Rory has been through so much and still stands up and fights for what she wants, and Diesel is the kind of guy you want shake the crap out of one minute and hug for dear life the next!
This is a definite must read and I’ll be waiting not so patiently for Rory!
Ruby Ap.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning :)
I've been waiting for Diesel's story since reading the first book of this series and I wanted to see what his story would be like... it was a head-spinning, angsty, emotional, steamy, heart-breaking story that has become a duet and it's conclusion, "Rory" will release on December and I can't wait for it because Diesel's story ends with a major cliffhanger and it left me breathless, anxious, trembling in excitement and trepidation to what Rory's story will be like.

The author, Jordan Marie did an
Adoore
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this author!!!
Ebony (Eb's Dirty Diary)
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before I get to my review, I have to say thank you to one of faves. Jordan you’ve been kicking ass and taking names in this writing world for a while now, and you’re truly an inspiration. From reading Diesel, I can tell you swag has only gotten better and I am so stoked to get my hands on more. I’m so happy to have had the opportunity to receive this ARC, because not everyone gets this chance, so both myself and my blog thank you from the bottom of my heart. You’re the fucking bomb dot com!!!!

J. Grandison
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two broken people...

Rory and Diesel both have had their share of evil in their lives.
Diesel's only mission is to keep the one thing he loves more than his club safe, his son.
Rory's only mission is to keep herself safe from those who hurt her. Even the one person who should be her protector.

Becomng neighbors brought on a new risk for each of them. Being crushed by each other.

Dude...I am not a crier...there are very few authors that make my emotions come out and Ms. Marie is one of them. I yelled
C.J. Welles
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t been this involved in a book, like I am with Diesel, for a long time. And the tears... it’s been a good long time since a book has had me in tears like I was.

The characters pulled me in big time right from the beginning and even several days later, they are still on my mind.
The love Diesel has for Ryan is so strong and made my heart ache with everything they have been through. And Rory, I fell for her from the start. I love her character. She is exactly who Diesel and Ryan need in th
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Noah sometimes doesn't give his woman am option, “Rory will be coming too,” Noah says and Ryan’s reaction to that was loud and instantaneous." I sometimes think our boy likes to play dumb, “are you this pis**ed off because I know how to thaw out whipped topping?” he asks, having the gall to laugh." I liked this book, it ends on a cliffhanger, and it makes you want the next part desperately, because it literally leaves you asking yourself what the eff did I just read, it makes you question did I ...more
Jenna
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start with this one. I absolutely think I can say that Diesel and Rory are my favorites now. You'll probably hate Diesel bc he's a bit of a jerk through midst of the book lol. But when you know his story, the hate toy feel won't matter because he's absolutely loveable as well. You'll feel the same way Rory does about him. And Rory.... she's an absolutely sweetheart but she's got this hidden toughness and spunk to her. Their chemistry is sweet but really steamy. And tha ...more
D.E.
Oct 18, 2018 added it
I can't rate this. I'm still too angry that it's a major cliffhanger and I didn't see any clue anywhere about that before I bought it. That's just plain mean. I think there's a law against it and everything.
Tanya
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Diesel and Rory’s story!!!! It was filled with action and guessing what would happen next!!! Left me on the edge at the end.....I need the conclusion now!!!!
Fiona Fog
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-bikers, romance
Diesel has left his club far behind, not sure who he can trust anymore he only knows that he needs to protect his son. Hidden away in Montana and off the radar he’s surviving day to day.

Rory McDaniels, is also hiding having escaped her own personal hell, she had a new identity and a life in Montana.

Meeting her new neighbor and his adorable son Ryan is both a blessing and a curse. She finds Diesel to be an asshole who for some reason looks at her like she’s the bringer of death, accused her of
Becca Taylor
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh man. So I woke up at 2 am and read this book ALL NIGHT. It was edge of your seat amazing. Who can resist a man who loves his son more than anything? Not this girl. Who can resist Diesel when he starts having feelings for Rory. It should be a happily ever after. And Then, then, then... you have to read and find out.
Five stars.
EpicRomanceReviews
.•.•⭐) .•⭐')
(.• (.•`
❤~🌟~❤ 4 DADDY DIESEL STARS!!❤~🌟~❤

“We’re all broken.”

I am a mega admirer of Jordan Marie’s MC romances, so the moment that DIESEL (book 1 in the Love & War duet) hit my kindle, I gobbled it up like a yummy ice cream cone!

THE STORY:
Diesel does not trust women…and with good reason. He’s been betrayed by not one but TWO witchy ex lovers in the worst possible way, and isn’t about to go for round three. Now the only thing that truly matters in his life is his club, and hi
Sailor (PPP)
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I will start this review by saying it ends in a cliff hanger. I’m not a fan of a cliff hanger, but when they are done correctly and are legitimately needed to tell the characters story in more detail, I’m fine with a cliff hanger. This cliff hanger was needed (in my opinion) because Rory and Diesel’s story is beyond words! This is the best book in the series so far and I cannot wait for book 2!

Diesel is part of the Savage MC out of Tennessee. After his conniving baby momma keeps trying to
Amy
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict. A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

Rory McDaniels has finally escaped the life she’s been living and starting to feel comfortable in her new life in Whitefish, Montana that is until an incredible sexy, super bossy man and his son Ryan move in next door. Diesel aka Noah aka Westin Cross just wants a safe life for his son where he doesn’t have to look over his shoulder or put anyone else in danger. Deciding to leave
Jessy Mpdl
Mon avis en détail ici ⇢ https://wp.me/p5AuT9-4r8

Un livre qu’il me tardait de découvrir. À peine l’ai-je reçu que je l’ai commencé dans la foulée…. En fait pour être honnête avec vous, j’ai littéralement dévoré ce petit bijou. Ma nuit fut très courte et ultra mouvementée mais cela en valait largement la peine.

Mais avant tout il me faut vous prévenir, Jordan Marie va prendre un malin plaisir pour vous mettre dans un état de fébrilité extrême dès le début et cela jusqu’à la fin ! Entre tension pal
Stephanie Halford
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One click the dang book NOW!!!!!!!!

This book deserves more than 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let me just say I love me some Dragon & Nicole💕 ( Breaking Dragon His book , if you have not read it you need to one click it ) but after reading Diesel I must say I just might be swaying more to Diesel ( shh don’t tell Dragon)
This story will have you on the edge, screaming ( okay so I did scream a lot ) wanting to throw something or just plain yell at ur phone (no lie I did it couple of
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Wow oh wow, Diesel completely knocked my socks off. Again Jordan Marie has delivered an unmistakable page turner that will satisfy your craving for more of the Savage Brothers MC.

Diesel, holy hotness in a man bun! Having been burned in the past by women, Diesel is closing himself off from the world, all he wants to do is protect his son, Ryan is his priority. Diesel has made major changes and sacrifices in his life to keep his son safe.

Rory is infatuated with her new neighbour. The tall, built
I'm just a girl standing in front of you and asking you to love her

heh (I might watch too many Rom Com's)

Savage Brothers MC - Tennessee (2 books)
  • Devil (Savage Brothers MC - Tennessee, #1)