Start by marking “HIIT Your Limit: High-Intensity Interval Training for Fat Loss, Cardio, and Full Body Health” as Want to Read:

Published October 9th 2018 by Apollo Publishers

To ask other readers questions about HIIT Your Limit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HIIT Your Limit

Start your review of HIIT Your Limit: High-Intensity Interval Training for Fat Loss, Cardio, and Full Body Health
Isi
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it

Full review on my blog.

A few months ago, YouTube “recommended” me a HIIT (High Intensity Intervals Training) video. I tried it out and was amazed: I could only do half of it and I felt that my body couldn’t have been worked more intensely in those 20 minutes. That was when the book I am reviewing today came into the picture to help me understand this kind of training better and schedule my own routines.

The first half of the books is dedicated to biology and physiology and includes data and resea
Ruth Hill
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I was not financially compensated in any way, and all opinions are 100 percent mine.

This is a fantastic reference book that I do not recommend you read from cover to cover in one sitting. In fact, that is not how it is intended. It is organized well and includes pictures, charts, and plenty of incredibly useful information. If you are looking for a handy guide to help you get in shape and/or stay in shape, this may be a book to con
Lynda Dickson
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone looking to kick start a sustainable health and fitness routine
Shelves: nonfiction
In HIIT Your Limit, the author begins by explaining the importance of exercise: “… the pursuit of optimal fitness triggers the development of cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, flexibility, healthy eating patterns, and positive behaviors that spur you to function and perform at your best.” And, good news for everyone, it’s never too late to start: “At any point in your life, you can make lifestyle decisions that noticeably impact your well-being. You are the one who can take the fir ...more
LAWonder10
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There were several impressive aspects to this book.
The author corrects a lot of - in his opinion - fallible ideas that one diet is better than another. He states, "There is no one perfect diet..." because each person's physical make up is different. Each has got to find one which fits him/her the best.
With HIIT (High-Intensity Internal Training), anyone in any stage of life and health can do this.
It is important to become "in tune" with one's own body, so one can know when to increase or decre
Amy
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HIIT Your Limit: High-Intensity Interval Training for Fat Loss, Cardio, and Full Body Health is quite an informative read. I have to admit that at first, I assumed this book would not be a book for someone like me. However, that quickly changed as I began to read. It is easy to read and not overwhelming with information.
HIIT Your Limit is split up into four sections. Which includes:
Section 1: Exercise, HIIT, and You – This section is about forty pages of explaining what HIIT is, how to get sta
Amy
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This year I have been really focused on losing weight and getting healthier. I am convinced there is no magic pill (wish there was) but the only two things I have found that actually works is eating healthy and exercising. I had never heard of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) before so this book intrigued me. Grant it I am new at this type of exercise but I found the book very insightful with pictures and even workout schedules and tips from warming up to cooling down.

This book is not jus
Jessica Bronder
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have heard about the HIIT workout and thought it was just the new exercise fad. When I saw this book was on tour I decided to check it out, I’m always looking for new ways to exercise. But being overweight and having back problems I was reluctant. The first thing I noticed was the information and a note that this can be done with any level of fitness. First check to the good.

The book starts out with a lot of good information about exercise like the things to do and to avoid, the importance of
Dawn
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I chose to read this book after receiving a free copy. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

HIIT stands for High-Intensity Interval Training. This book contains a lot of useful information. It explains why exercise and eating a healthy diet is so important. It has four main sections: Exercise, Optimal Weight, HIIT Workouts and Ways to Cut Calories. The last few pages are a Physical Activity Tracker that is immensely useful. It’s a great resource for anyone who wants to
Jill
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Without a doubt, this is the best book I have read on exercise, weight management, and health.

The writing is objective, easy to read and understand, and organized well. The material is evidence-based and comprehensive - truly addressing the "full body health" mentioned in the book title.

Dr. Kravitz presents the evidence, adds a dabble of his opinion, and then empowers his readers to find the exercise and diet plan that will work best for them. What more could we ask for?

Book
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!! I always wanted to know more about HIIT and now I get why it works! I follow the nutritional advice in this book and do the workouts and it's made a huge difference. I feel fitter and healthier that ever.
Lauren Steele
Mar 21, 2019
Scott Phipps
rated it it was ok
Sep 07, 2019
Jonita
Apr 23, 2019 added it
I am a six-days-a-week at the gym kind of girl, and I strongly believe in mixing it up. I try not to repeat the same kind of workout even once through the week and enjoy surprising my body by doing something different all six days. I kick box, do yoga, spin, and do interval training. I also make sure that I do my research about fitness and nutrition. I don't believe everything that I hear, and make sure that I back up what I do with actual facts.

All of this led me to HIIT Your Limit by Dr. Len K
Marius van Rensburg
Jul 20, 2019
Thomas A. Weller
Jul 22, 2019

• Storm Rising (Book of the Wars, #1)
  • None Greater: The Undomesticated Attributes of God
  • 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success
  • Ordering Your Private World
  • The Certain Hope
  • Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World
  • The Cross and Christian Ministry: Leadership Lessons from 1 Corinthians
  • Single Dad to the Rescue (City by the Bay Stories #4)
  • The Peace Maker
  • Simply Christian: Why Christianity Makes Sense
  • Daughters of Northern Shores (Blackbird Mountain, #2)
  • Meghan’s Choice (Known by Heart)
  • A Cross to Kill (Shepherd Suspense #1)
  • The Truth about Us: The Very Good News about How Very Bad We Are
  • Reunited with the Cowboy (Heroes of Shelter Creek #1)
  • The Road To Better Habits