Start by marking “How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate” as Want to Read:
How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate

How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate

Paperback, Color print, 142 pages
Published July 2018 by Cardone Training Technologies, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate

Start your review of How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate
Vladimir Georgiev
Great book for people who are starting in real estate investments. If you aren't sure how to start with real estates this book is for you. There is enough technical details about the math of this type investments, but not overwhelming. Great start for your career as an investor. It's pretty easy to read. ...more
Dennis Craig
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good introduction to investing in real estate - or should I say multifamily. Not complicated and doesn't get into the super nitty gritty, but covers enough information in a simple way to help with the basics. I disagree with Cardone's philosophy in multifamily being the only real estate investment worth having, but he makes fair arguments. ...more
Dylan Church
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
The only good point is reasons to invest in the real estate market. Even then he’s selling you the idea of “investing” through him by using fancy words like cash flow, income, leverage.

The book is basically him saying “I’m rich, you’re not, I can do things you can’t with my money, invest through me and you’ll be rich too.” Terrible
Connor Shular
This book is very informative in the process of buying rentals and what to look for. He scratches the surface on using HELOC to buy more and more rentals over time and also in forming partnerships to have more capital to be able to invest. Much of his strategy requires a substantial amount of money to begin- which is usually unavailable to the average American.
Christopher
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It’s good to learn the technical side of RE investing, in regards to multi-unit apartment investing at least; which Cardone built his wealth from.
Raphael Collazo
Love Grant Cardone and his books but this was not his best work.
Alexandra Medina
May 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good advice if seemingly unattainable at times. But a lot of pitching for his investment vehicle.
Andrew Wiggin
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good intro book to real estate. Mostly a pitch to invest with him, but a lot can be learned from how Grant frames his arguments.
Lia Silva
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
"A fool learns from his own mistakes, the wise man learns from the mistakes of others."

Amazing guide book on investing in real estate, the Do's and Don'ts you can learn from Grant.
Jason
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick read and pretty basic (not too basic but not over your head either) real estate info. Grant is really big on buying apartments which makes sense when you think about it from a cash flow perspective like he does. You’re going to get a lot of pitch about Cardone Capital, which I was okay with since that’s his real estate investment funds so it’s a logical tie. While this isn’t The 10X Rule (one of my all time favorite books of his), this one is a quick must read.
Josh Clausen
There are a few great nuggets of info here; however, remember that this is one of his “free” books (similar to the Millionaire Booklet), so don’t expect the quality of his in-print books.

Also, be prepared for the sales pitch for his Cardone Capital fund. But, like I said, there are noteworthy pieces of information throughout.
Chris Earley
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love all of Grant Cardones stuff. This one was no different.
Eric
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great program, was able to learn and get motivated.
Eliot Molling
Robert
Jan 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
  • Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box
  • The Sale of a Lifetime: How the Great Bubble Burst of 2017 Can Make You Rich
  • Think and Grow Rich
  • The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth With Intelligent Buy and Hold Real Estate Investing
  • The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year
  • Why We Want You To Be Rich: Two Men, One Message
  • Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
  • How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It
  • Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life: A Kick-Butt Approach to a Better Life
  • Crushing It in Apartments and Commercial Real Estate: How a Small Investor Can Make It Big
  • MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
  • Trophy Hunt (Joe Pickett, #4)
  • Super Pumped: The Battle for Uber
  • Liar's Poker
  • Am I Being Too Subtle?: Straight Talk From a Business Rebel
I am a NY Times Best Selling Author, internationally-recognized Sales Training Expert, Business Coach, and the Founder and CEO of 3 businesses: Cardone Training Technologies, Cardone Group, and Twin Capital Management. You may have seen me as the star and co-executive producer of a show, called TurnAround King.

In addition to speaking internationally to individuals, companies, and industry leaders

News & Interviews