Start by marking “Not My Type: Instant Chemistry Series” as Want to Read:
Not My Type: Instant Chemistry Series

Not My Type: Instant Chemistry Series

Sexy-Modern-Romance!
Book 2-Instant Chemistry Series

Mika and Robert have an intense rivalry whenever they're in the same room. Yet they heat up the sheets in the bedroom! Can a desire they can't deny lead to a lasting romance?

Who’s playing to win in this game of love!

Mika lives the
Published September 21st 2018 by Taylor Made Daydreams

To ask other readers questions about Not My Type, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not My Type

Start your review of Not My Type: Instant Chemistry Series
Micaiah
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thin line between love and hate

Sometimes there's a fine line between who we think we hate and who we learn to love. This story personified that in the best way.
Carolyn
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good good

Good to see Mika and Robert once again. I was ready for their story. Robert was exasperating at times for Mika. Her easygoing side wasn't ready for serious-minded Robert. They overcame their differences, enveloped their commonalities and had a happily ever after.. Good reading for a lazy Saturday afternoon. 4.5 stars.
Dj
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Their best friends may be married, but no law said they have to like each other. Mika Harrison lives the saying "carefree black girl" to the fullest. She has a solid interesting career as a (Creative Arts Director) pull $92k per year, nice home, good friends, and trust fund money to do whatever she wants! What she doesn't have is a man of her own. Even so, she's not so desperate that she'll fall for Robert Lorde. While he may be tall, dark, and handsome, he's way too arrogant and boring to be ...more
Amy
Jun 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I had a hard time getting into this book and really didn't like Robert or Mika. They were both stubborn and weren't looking for love. Well, love is what they got. Robert was the opposite of what Mika wanted in her life, he was too professional, too reserved, and just too everything for her. Deep down she just wasn't happy with her life and rejected everyone and everything around here, searching for someone that would never live up to her imaginary expectations. Yet, when it comes down to it, ...more
Robin Stark
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed

I really enjoyed this book. I seen this book and the first book in the series in my recommendation, but didn't think they would be books I would be interested in, but to my surprise I gave them a chance, and found both books highly entertaining and enjoyable. After leaving this review, I'm going to one click the third book in the series. Taylor Love keep up the good work.

Connie
Captivating! Heart-tugging! Awesome! What began as a one time "hit it and quit it" encounter, soon turned into something so much more. Mika and Robert are both huge challenges for each other, but also perfect together in every way. Their fights are epic but so is their make-up sex. I really enjoyed their chemistry and craziness.
Malaika
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect!

Mika and Robert were made for each other, they just had to figure it out for themselves. The journey to their discovery was very entertaining.
Shanita
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Read

This book was good. I loved the story line and it was juicy. I love the characters and story line.
THETA
Oct 26, 2018
Alicia Labadie
Oct 27, 2018
Taylor Love
Oct 27, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Sharma Blackburn
Jo Ann FLEMING Harris
Nov 25, 2018
Tracey L
Dec 07, 2018
Black Girls Read!: Contemporary, Modern African American Romance 1 30 Oct 27, 2018 02:54PM

• Training My Heart to Love You
  • Claimed by a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 2)
  • Should've Been
  • Pretend You're Mine
  • Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Falling for a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 1)
  • Say He's The One (The BLP Say He Series Book 2)
  • Wild Thoughts (Brooks Family, #3)
  • Two Nights in Paris (Brooks Family Book 5)
  • Liquor Lyrics Love: A Hip-Hop and R&B Romance
  • In Tandem (Equilibrium Book 2)
  • Say He'll Be My Baby (The BLP Say He Series)
  • His to Claim (The Westmoreland Legacy)
  • Everything I Desire
  • Allow Me To Love You
  • Say He'll Be My Valentine (The BLP Say He Series Book 3)
  • Shots Not Taken (Nymphs & Trojans Series Book 1)
  • Essence of You
Taylor Love is a new author who calls Michigan her home. An avid reader since she was a young girl, she gained a love of writing as well. She loves to read a variety of genres and hopes over time to expand her writing among several of them. She is a lover of learning a “little bit” about many things. She hopes her imagination brings her readers a few hours of enjoyment!