Start by marking “Dragon Got Your Tongue (Paranormal Dating Agency; Dragon Guards, #16.75)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Got Your Tongue (Paranormal Dating Agency; Dragon Guards, #16.75)

Dragon Got Your Tongue

(Dragon Guards #16.75)

The books in this epic saga can be read as stand-alone stories, or you can experience all the love, thrills, and exploits of the whole series from beginning to end. It's up to you. ENJOY!

Take one fed-up Queen of the lions, add one foolhardy Dragon Guardsman then mix-in the wildest matchmaker in the universe and you’ve got a rollercoaster ride of mayhem, mischief and mate
Published July 22nd 2018 by MTW Press (first published September 3rd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Got Your Tongue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Got Your Tongue

Start your review of Dragon Got Your Tongue (Paranormal Dating Agency; Dragon Guards, #16.75)
Ana
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who Ya Gonna Call Over and Over Again.....

Gerri has her heart set on getting all these Dragon Guardsmen mated.

Savannah Leonidas queen of the Leonidas Pride swears she will never mate a dragon, huh!

Well when she walks into the bar and gets a good look at the hunk that asks her to dance, he sweeps her off her feet and he is none other than Hayes Gregory Dragon Guardsman. Who said dragons aren't magical?
T.M. Payne
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book Reviewed: Dragon Got Your Tongue
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 9/5/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Our ever funny Dating Agency is back, and Gerri has a super fun interview with a Dragon. Hayes has no clue why he is meeting with Gerri but alas he is and is so not ready for her questions.

Savannah knows Gerri helped her best friend Tess find her mate but to a Dragon ugh is she doomed to have a dragon? Well, no time like the present to find out. She
Sheryl
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it so much, but then I love anything the author writes. lol
Lisa Stacks
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hayes

Savannah the lion queen needs a mate - a dragon named Hayes is what Geri matches. Another fun and loving dragon book -keep them coming
Katie Chaffin
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

Savannah is lioness shifter and Queen of her Pride which she became leader at the age of eighteen. Her parents were poison at a dinner party which no one was found guilty of the act but Savannah believes that the jaguars were involved with her parents death. She is not interested with anyone in her pride or other prides male lion shifters. A friend of Savannah encourage her to call Gerri Wilder to match her up with someone. Hayes is a dragon shifter who wants to find his mate that wo
Shayay
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Julia Mills' stories! Fun, Sweet, Sexy, quick reads! Love her dragon shifters! In Dragon Got Your Tongue, we also get some lion shifters! Savannah is the Queen of her pride, and after her parents were murdered, she had to become Queen at an young age, so she hasn't taken much time for herself, so she ends up asking a matchmaker to help her find her soul mate. Hayes has also been in contact with the matchmaker, and is in search of his soul mate. Once these 2 meet, it's very passionate, very ...more
JodyL
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hayes and Savannah

Savannah is the Queen of her lion pride. She has been since was eighteen because her parents were killed. She had to raise her sisters who were all younger than her. The youngest, Makayla, was two years old. Now Makayla is one of her best friend's as well as sister. The Pride is having trouble with the jaguars.
Hayes is a blue and gold dragon who also lost his parents. But he also lost his brother and sister due to a betrayal from someone close to the family. So when fate chose
Debra Jones
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Julia Mills has done it again!! Dragon Got Your Tongue is another fantastic Dragon Guard book! I had to start reading this book as soon as I received it. And absolutely could not stop reading it until I reached the end. Love It!!! Hayes and Savannah has each had tragedy in their past in regards to family deaths, but they come together and sparks fly! They dealt with betrayal, a kidnapping, mating and a whole lot more. These two entertained me throughout the book. If you love Dragon shifters, and ...more
Mandy Parmenter
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Savannah is the Queen of a pride of lion shifters, and has given up trying to find a mate as she is sick and tired of crazy male cats. Hayes is a dragon shifter and is sick and tired of the atmosphere in his clan - it's full of loved up couples. Savannah's pride is threatened by another shifter group and Hayes's clan are called in to help - however a lot more will happen than just flying fur or scales.

Another great PDA story. In this one that is an attraction that is impossible to ignore, lots
Cassie
Jamoz23
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fun but short story in the Dragon Guards series tied into the PDA series by Milly Taiden.
Not quite sure if Gerri bought these two together. Did Gerri manoeuvre them to both be at the The Sundowner at the same time or was it coincidence/fate?
The interaction between Savannah and Hayes was sweet and they make a wonderful team.
Loved the lions being bought in, we now have some new characters to watch out for.
I do miss having the longer more detailed books though and wonder when we are going t
Ann
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone whoAnyone who enjoys reading about shifters and Paranormal Dating Agencies.
Paranormal match-maker Gerri Wilder is at it again. Savannah and Hayes are both looking for mates but not sure what to do about it. Enter Gerri and her brand of match-making. Of course, the path to true love is never straight but it doesn't take long for these two to realize that traveling it together is the only way to go.

I love the PDA KW series and thought this book was an excellent addition to the series. Savannah and Hayes are great together. And the secondary characters are as much fun an
Dmcl
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"...each of us has that perfect someone somewhere in the world just waiting to be found.” This story tells of Savannah, Queen of the Lion Pride and her Dragon mate, Hayes, as they fight to overcome the evil jaguar pride and the heartbreaking betrayal that threatens her sovereignty and her family. This steamy, sassy story is a quick read in the Kindle World of the Paranormal Dating Agency. Gerri Wilder and the Dragon Guards Maddox and Kayne make an appearance and the sparks soon fly. A wonderful ...more
Tabi Ann
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting

Julia hit another homerun here with her story. I just love her dragons and how all the stories seem to blend together in one way or another. The way each one of these stories seem to play nosy Gerri just perfect and she seems the same always.

Lions and Dragons are a prefect fit and it's good to know that they aren't fighting the feeling. But what about the world around them. Will they be able to be happy or will the evil around them pull them apart.

Brings some tissues because you will nee
Hsu Lee
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
Savannah always regret not being able to stop her parents being poisoned.
Maybe if she was there, she might have done something to prevent it.
Now that she is the leader of pride, it is time to find a mate.
Who cares that he is not a lion?
The heart wants what the heart wants.
There is a traitor in the pride.
Will Savannah unmask the traitor in time to save her sister ?
Gregory waited a long time for his mate
Keoki Ki`Ili
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Betrayal of the worst kind

Our heroine has been Queen of her pride since her parents death and raised her younger sister's at the same time. Our hero is a dragon clansman who goes to see Gerri about finding his mate. Gerri of course knows who's perfect for whom and the wheels start turning. Their paths cross, she runs, not once but twice and then her sister is kidnapped. While she is Queen and their Pride has strong males, it's the Dragon Guard her mate brings that is the game changer.
Elaine Kirby
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good!

I was hooked from the 1st page to the last as both the hero & heroine called Gerri to find a mate.

But, as before Gerri never introduces them to each other; they find each other at a bar.

Savannah is a lion & the Queen of her Pride & Hayes is a Guardsman (of course) & they knew from the b when they met that they were mates. But, there are bad things going on in the Pride along with a traitor that at 1st gets in their way.

You will have to read this book to find out what happens next.
Diana Page
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always Julia Mills has done an amazing job pairing lion shifterQueen Savannah with Dragon Guardsman Hayes !! Both had childhoods ripped apart by the death of their parents and know what it's like to lose everyone they care about, so when Savannah 's youngest sister is kidnapoed , the Dragon Guard goes into butt kicking mode to get her back !! 5⭐'s for great romance , sexy heat and excellent fight scenes !! I am voluntarily choosing to leave an honest and unbiased review.
Mary
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dragons, ku
INTERESTING SERIES, BUT BECAME REPETITIVE AFTER A FEW BOOKS
After reading a few of these, I decided to write one review for all of them. I found these books to be pretty good, if somewhat formulaic. If a reader is looking for a good story with some drama & where the main characters go through some terrible things, but ultimately end up together, I think they will enjoy this series of books. It is sometimes nice to read a "happily ever after" story.
Cheryl
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020
I know this is nothing new but these books are very formulaic. Dragon meets mate, danger and treachery defeated, mating ceremony, couple of love scenes. Just substitute names, dragon colors, and shifter type. It is no wonder she is able to put out so many. Unfortunately I bought a bunch at one time before reading any. I will finish them as they are light reads and don't take long but I won't be buying any more.
Angie7
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lions and Dragons

Awesome series loved the storyline. Never am I let down with stories from the dragon guards. Always a hot and sexy, romantic adventure. Filled with thrills, mystery, action and suspense. Love reading about them and watching how they find and work together to overcome evil to make a safer world to live in....Family
Sherry Westendorf
Love this one. All the books in this series are awesome. All her books are very well written. This one is exciting, fun, enjoyable, hot, suspenseful and so much more. These two are exciting together. Add in all the drama and you have an excellent book. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Patti
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Savannah and Hayes truly heated up these pages! Once again, combining these amazing dragon guardsmen with the Wiley Geri Wilder's the perfect recipe for a five star PNR! Strong characters placed in a riveting story and reading nirvana is easily reached! Love this book and it's author!
Lisa Harper
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

This is a great book. I really enjoyed reading this series which is new to me. I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series. It was funny and engaging. I gelt as if I were there with them. Would recommend to others.
Natalie
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paranormal Dating Agency: Dragon Got Your Tongue

I would just be repeating myself if I say these books are phenomenal and I would definitely recommend reading. I can't praise them enough or how much I enjoy them.
Helen Cox
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cats

Loved this story of cats and dragons. The excitement is always great as well as the love and devotion. But this one is also about betrayal which causes more bone deep hurt than anyone deserves. Don’t want to spoil so go read the great book and enjoy.
Krissy
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even though I love the Dragon Mating ceremony I was glad that we got to see her side of the "wedding" in this book. Also there was mention of a menage mating. I hope this is revisited. I would LOVE to see on of my dragons fall for multiple people. This is a GREAT idea!!!
Patricia Kearns
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dating Agency

There's something about the Paranormal Dating Agency or is it Gerri?
Love the series ,well I love anything to do with dragons, add the PDA and you have a winner.
Great drama and of course love 👍
DKW
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dragon, Lioness and love

Gerri Wilder is up to her matchmaking ways again. Funny, sexy, danger, betrayal and love. Savannah, Queen of the Lions meets her mate in Dragon guard Hayes. No cliffhanger and Hea.
Pamela
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

Love dragons!!!! Enjoy reading about awesome characters and their journeys to finding love than you are going to love this book and all the others in this series. Grab a drink find your reading nook and start reading

• Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • Sun in the Oven; Galaxa Warriors  (Paranormal Dating Agency, #16)
  • You're Lion to Me (Paranormal Dating Agency, #20)
  • Hot Piece of Ash (Paranormal Dating Agency #28)
  • Scrooge Me Again (Paranormal Dating Agency, #18)
  • Winter Takes All (Paranormal Dating Agency, #19)
  • Dragon Rights (Paranormal Dating Agency, #25)
  • Wolfing Her Down (Paranormal Dating Agency, #26)
  • Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Defended by Darkness (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #2)
  • Day Care Dragon (Bodyguard Shifters, #4)
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Kiss My Asteroid; Galaxa Warriors (Paranormal Dating Agency, #14)
  • Babysitter Bear (Bear Creek Protectors #3)
  • Held by Heat (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #3)
  • Three Shifter Christmas
  • Fire Breathing Ovide (Dragons of the Bayou, #6)
  • Wolf A Bye Baby (Paranormal Dating Agency)
Mom of two rockin' girls, Reader of everything, Author of The Dragon Guards series and many more surprises to come!

I am a sarcastic,sometimes foul-mouthed, not afraid to drink a beer, always southern woman with 2 of the most amazing teenage daughters,
a menagerie of animals and a voracious appetite for reading who recently decided to write the storied running through her brain. I read my first boo

Dragon Guards (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guards, #1)
  • Her Dragon's Fire (Dragon Guards, #2)
  • Haunted By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #3)
  • For the Love of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #4)
  • Saved By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #5)
  • Only for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #6)
  • Fighting for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #7)
  • The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #8)
  • Her Dragon, His Demon (Dragon Guards, #9)
  • The Scars of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #10)