Start by marking “Claws, Class and a Whole Lotta Sass (Sassy Ever After; Dragon Guard, #15)” as Want to Read:
Claws, Class and a Whole Lotta Sass (Sassy Ever After; Dragon Guard, #15)

Claws, Class and a Whole Lotta Sass

(Dragon Guards #15)

The books in this epic saga can be read as stand-alone stories, or you can experience all the love, thrills, and exploits of the whole series from beginning to end. It's up to you. ENJOY!

Hiding in plain sight as the Pack Healer for a bunch of wolves was the perfect cover…

Using ancient magic to hide her true nature hadn’t always been easy, but it beat the hell outta b
Published July 22nd 2018 by MTW Press (first published May 7th 2017)

Start your review of Claws, Class and a Whole Lotta Sass (Sassy Ever After; Dragon Guard, #15)
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
**I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book**
I've fallen behind on the Dragon Guard series, but after reading this book I think I'm gonna have to get back into and read what I've missed out on.
Dannika is the last of her kind. She hides as a healer in the wolf pack that raised her and keeps her true nature a secret from everyone.
Wolfe was just suppose to help out the wolf pack with rogue wolves. He's seen first hand the emotional dependency that mates have on each other, and the
Elaine
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Without doubt my favourite shifter series so far. Another great story from the series. Pity they had not all been available in order so you could read them in numerical series order. At least they appear to be available now rarher than just 'kindle world'.
Ana
A Dragon Named Wolfe?

Loved this book, the mystery and suspense was great!

Dannika was raised by wolves and she has a very guarded secret that not even her adoptive brothers and BFF know, she was told as a child that only when she mated with her soul mate would she be revealed. Her dragon has lain dormant in her for 100's of years, but when that Dragon Guardian hunk walks through the door all bets are off, as she feels her for the first time in her life. No one has ever recognized what she is, but
Karen
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Morning Star

This standalone addition to the series features Wolfe, a relatively young member of the Dragon Guard. He and a group of friends from the Guard are assigned to protect a wolf shifter pack from rogues during treaty negotiations. But when he arrives at the Blue Ridge Wolf Pack border, he senses something he isn't ready for - his mate.

Danika Do Chara, Morning Star of the Crystal Clan of dragons, was adopted into the Blue Ridge pack at an early age following the death of her parents. Usi
JodyL
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dannika and Wolfe

Dannika was a child when she came to the wolf pack. Her parents told her to hide her dragon from everyone, no one is to know her true identity except the alpha and his wife. A century later, her adopted brothers are leading the pack but neither one knows about her dragon, only e healing power and prescience.
Wolfe and his best friend Grey have been sent to help Angus's wolf pack by keeping rogues away. There are three packs that want to from a peace pact and to join forces agains
Mandy Parmenter
Jan 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Dannika has been hiding in plain sight as the healer in a pack of wolves but her world is completely rocked when 6 foot 9 inches tall Dragon Guardsman Wolfe McCallum arrives and wakes up her dragoness. He has always scoffed at fated mates but now realises how real it actually is, as he can clearly see in Danni that she is his mate - if only they can both admit that it is true and work out their differences. At the same time, an ancient evil has reared its ugly head and they are going to have to ...more
Monica
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.

Dragon Guard 20 yo! Cant believe she's done 20! Keeps getting better too! Loving the new characters and some old. Now, this is part of the Sassy Ever After based on Milly's Sassy world so we see her characters in this too.

Dannika is special and harbors a bit of a secret. She's grateful to have a loving adoptive family but knows its a matter of time when she'll find her mate and everything will change. She's happy as she is and the way things are. She doe
Nikki Brooks
Dani has got so used to hiding who she really is, even from her adoptive family, it has become send nature to her. But when her pack requests help from some Dragons she never expected to meet her mate, sending her into a tailspin and kickstarting a prophecy!

A Dragon called Wolfe! It was supposed to be an easy job, helping out some wolves to eradicate some rogues. But when he recognises his mate Wolfe is left confused. Why is she living as a human within a wolf pack? But her subterfugs leads to
Pet
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Julia Mills is my go to Author when I need a story I know will sooth me, being ill is not only hard on the body, it's hard on the mind. My savior when the world gets too dark, or harsh, when I don't want to fight another minute never mind another day, is books. Reading takes me into another world, it also keeps my mind occupied even after I've finished the book, because I now get to share my thoughts on that book here on goodreads, and that too gives me something else to think about.
JM's writin
Shayay
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy these short shifter reads from Julia Mills! I loved the premise for this one, and I always love when shifters find their mates. In Claws, Class, and a Whole Lotta Sass, dragon shifter, Wolfe, needs to go help out some other shifters with a problem that proves to be more dangerous than first anticipated. Wolfe also meets, Dannika, who just so happens to be his mate. Wolfe and Dannika try to deny the attraction, but that doesn't last very long. Dannika has some great sass, and Wolfe is gre ...more
T.M. Payne
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Sassy Ever After: Claws, Class and a Whole Lotta Sass (Kindle Worlds Novella) (Dragon Guard Book 20)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 5/8/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

I think this is one of my favorites in the Dragon Guard Series.
We get Wolfe who is sent to a wolf pack to help with negotiations. Why?
He has been having dreams and Kayne let's him know what he thinks but Wolfe doesn't want to hear it.

How can this be? Dannika is living with wolves
Hsu Lee
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
When Dannika was orphaned, she was adopted by the alpha of the red wolf pack.
Their sons became her brothers.
Only certain people knew her secret.
It was to remain a secret until she was face to face w/ her mate.
Wolfe was not eager to find his mate.
He preferred to remain single, Thank you very much!
But fate had other plans for him.
When he sees Dannika all bets are off.
He found his mate. You can''t escape
Jamoz23
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms Mills has tied her Dragon Guards extremely well into this Sassy Ever After kindle world series of Ms Taiden’s.
Found Dani a bit of a pain at first, why was she so antagonistic towards Wolfe?
Wolfe is not a Dragon Guard I can remember but he fills the criteria needed for this role very nicely. Will have to go back and look for him.
The actual story itself was wonderful, full of action, conversation and interesting characters. Even the baddie was intriguing.
I do miss not having the official mating
Cali Jewel
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweetly sexy, exciting, dangerous, action packed and emotional romantic journey for a very dynamic dragon couple with explosive chemistry. One hiding her true nature all her life the other pure alpha male dragon and unapologetic about it.

Wolfe McCallum is a dragon guard sent to help a wolf pack with a rouge wolf problem and he expects it to be like any other routine mission, boy was he wrong. Dannika is a smart mouth, sassy dragoness using ancient blue magic to hide her true nature as she lives
Caroline Abreu
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sassy Dragons

A crossover novella from Mills' Dragon Guards in a Kindle World, this is the quickly moving story of Dani and Wolfe.
She is a dragon in secret, healer and adoptee of a wolf pack in North Carolina, with a foretold destiny coming to fruition as Wolfe, a Dragon Guard and her fated mate, arrives from overseas to support the negotiations between several wolf clans.
I enjoyed the novella, and as always, the sexytimes are vivid in her work. I thought the novella ended without tying up all t
Susan
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wolfe and Grey are sent to help a wolf pack with some potential allies. But that's pretty much where that ended. That was the reason for going, but once there, a new threat presented itself. The flow of the storyline was a bit choppy in my opinion and not what I'm used to in Ms. Mills other books.

I did really enjoy the instant connection between Wolfe and Danni. I LOVED the banter between the two, especially before the two mated.

Even though I didn't like the flow of this storyline in comparison
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Dragon shifter, Wolfe is sent on a mission that he's reluctant to go on. He's been having strange dreams lately. Dreams about an unknown woman. When he's told the dreams are tied to his fated mate, it's the last thing Wolfe wants to consider. He is in no way interested in mating, not now, maybe never.
Dani is a dragon shifter living with wolves. No, seriously. She was raised by wolf shifters after her parents were killed. She is hiding a secret from her wolf family. The secret is about who and wh
Elaine Kirby
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dragon in Wolf Clothing!

Dannika or Dani as she likes to be called is not a wolf but was adopted by a pack when she was little. She’s being hiding what she truly is for a long time; but, that time is getting to the end once Wolfe shows up.

Wolfe, is a dragon sent on a mission to help Angus & Olivia’s pack with a treaty in North Carolina. Wolfe didn’t want to go but, once get got there & saw Dani all of those thoughts went right out of his head. Especially since he’s been having dreams about her &
Tabi Ann
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Story

I am really loving these Sassy books and each one brings something special. I will never understand why these shifters have to fight their true mate. I mean the goddess provides and you know it's inevitable, but yet we have to try and deny it.

Love...secrets..and bad guys.... The perfect book to read. Plus you get dragons, who doesn't love dragons. Please co and read this story with me and I promise you will not be disappointed in it. We all need to see if they get their happy endi
Cassie
Keoki Ki`Ili
Ancient evil

Her past has kept her hidden, his past has left him wary of love. Now an evil thought eradicated from the world is back and wants to bring down all shifter kind. This is full of humor, these two mates are all about denial, until fate won't let them go. It's full of suspense and lot's of brother sister interaction and now we have the guard coming to aid in the New World.
Patti
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#20 in the Dragon Guard series did not fail to deliver on the action, suspense, and extreme hotness! And let's not forget that ever lovin' sass! Yet another amazing storyline, I was a willing captive as I was led to Dani and Wolfe's HEA! These dragons are the epitome of every woman's ideal mates. Strong, loyal, off the charts sexy, and only has eyes for their mates! An amazing addition to the series, grab your copy now and escape into the pages!
Mari
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dannika is a shifter hiding among the wolf pack as a healer, due to the massacre of her pack.
Wolfe is a dragon shifter who has been having what is called mating dreams, which of course he is in denial of wanting. He is sent to North Carolina by his alpha to assist with the negation between the wolf clans.
Once Wolfe and Dannika mate the story goes into overdrive, there is lots of action, suspense, mystery let's not for get mating as these two become one and fight to survive.
Fred
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dream Do Come True

I started this story when I was hurting from being sick then only have get worse to the point that I'm having to use a walker and along came a little Sass to brighten my day! Your use of your writing skills is a bright point! You kept it just light enough,but deep enough to keep me waning moor to the end,but wanting more,I just hope that the morning star story with go on !!!!!
Frances  Dunning
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Morningstar and her Wolfe

If there's one female Dragon I would think there is more to be found. Always and exciting twist to the adventures of the Dragon Guards and the mates. Great mix of funny and enjoyable banter with the right about of romance. Dani and Wolfe will be one more weapon to add to the growing arsenal of good that will battle evil for the greater good. Can't wait.
Jan Janus
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dragon
I enjoyed reading this book, however; I was a little disappointed as I was looking forward to the mating ritual that she has done in every single book before this one to see what the mark was going to be that fate intended for these two :-) Great characters as usual, and this couple is feisty when they first meet. A little twist in there where Dani is concerned and well just read it to see for yourself :-)
Mary
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dragons, ku
INTERESTING SERIES, BUT BECAME REPETITIVE AFTER A FEW BOOKS
After reading a few of these, I decided to write one review for all of them. I found these books to be pretty good, if somewhat formulaic. If a reader is looking for a good story with some drama & where the main characters go through some terrible things, but ultimately end up together, I think they will enjoy this series of books. It is sometimes nice to read a "happily ever after" story.
Linda  Johnston
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviews

Dannika's was orphan when she was a child and was adopted by a wolf pack and raised by then and nobody knew the secrets till Wolfe McCallum showed up to help with dragons to help the group of wolf packs combining together because of doughs causing so much trouble. One of the secrets was she was last deafness of her clan and she was suppose to mate and they work together to save her pack
Donna
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Claws, Class and a Whole Lotta Sass is a fun and sexy dragon shifter romance. Guardian dragon Wolfe doesn’t want a mate. He saw what his parents went through and doesn’’t want the pain. Dannika has been living a lie for a long time hiding out with a wolf shifter clan. When these two meet it is intense. The chemistry is off the charts and destiny won’t let either of them deny their connection. Surprises abound.
Sherilyn Amy
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love Julia Mills!!

She has sich a way of writing...its lile ypu can picture every scene in your mind from start to finish. And thats hard to do or for me to envision what the author is writing about. Its this all ecompassing feeling and emotion along with the picture that makes you feel as though your right there in the story.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Scrooge Me Again (Paranormal Dating Agency, #18)
  • Lion on the Job (Paranormal Dating Agency, #21)
  • Beasts Of Both Worlds (Paranormal Dating Agency, #22)
  • Dangerous Protector (Federal Paranormal Unit, #2)
  • Winter Takes All (Paranormal Dating Agency, #19)
  • You're Lion to Me (Paranormal Dating Agency, #20)
  • Deadly Protector (Federal Paranormal Unit #4)
  • Sun in the Oven; Galaxa Warriors  (Paranormal Dating Agency, #16)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Born With A Silver Moon; Galaxa Warriors (Paranormal Dating Agency, #15)
  • Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • The Bear Buys a Bride (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #1)
  • Kiss My Asteroid; Galaxa Warriors (Paranormal Dating Agency, #14)
  • Hot Piece of Ash (Paranormal Dating Agency #28)
  • Dragon Desire (Tooth & Claw #1)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Held by Heat (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #3)
Mom of two rockin' girls, Reader of everything, Author of The Dragon Guards series and many more surprises to come!

I am a sarcastic,sometimes foul-mouthed, not afraid to drink a beer, always southern woman with 2 of the most amazing teenage daughters,
a menagerie of animals and a voracious appetite for reading who recently decided to write the storied running through her brain. I read my first boo

Dragon Guards (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guards, #1)
  • Her Dragon's Fire (Dragon Guards, #2)
  • Haunted By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #3)
  • For the Love of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #4)
  • Saved By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #5)
  • Only for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #6)
  • Fighting for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #7)
  • The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #8)
  • Her Dragon, His Demon (Dragon Guards, #9)
  • The Scars of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #10)

News & Interviews