Start by marking “Vessels & Jetpacks (The Air Formulas, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Vessels & Jetpacks

Britt Nunes

Vessels & Jetpacks (The Air Formulas, #1)

Earth's vegetation has nearly been obliterated. After decades of air wars, gravity divisions, starvation, and hazardous pollution levels, a city was assembled out of the havoc.
Sparrow is one of many implanted with an oxygen-producing plant used to keep this cobbled together metropolis afloat. But Sparrow's mind-inventions grow beyond the facility she's lived all her life.

To ask other readers questions about Vessels & Jetpacks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vessels & Jetpacks

Start your review of Vessels & Jetpacks (The Air Formulas, #1)
Hannah
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Special thanks to the author for asking me to beta read this book. This is by far the best book I've read by Britt Nunes. I really enjoyed all the characters and the story was very engaging. I especially enjoyed reading from Fulcrum's perspective.
Can't wait for it to be published for the rest of the world to read and appreciate. :)
Allie Kat
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ever since I read the first chapter of Etched I was in love with the rich words and quirky characters that Britt Nunes produces. I’ve read very few book where I have been felt everything the characters were feeling. The anger, the cold, the joy, but in this book... I feel all of it. The hot anger that Fulcrum brings and the sweet innocence that Sparrow has. I can feel the chill of the wind, even my chest tightening with the thick pollution in the air. This is a beautiful example of GREAT writing ...more
Stephanie
Todd Hofer
Aug 13, 2019
Myan
Dec 09, 2019
Britt Nunes is a dork with an overactive imagination. She is addicted to rich words, adventurous sci-fi, sweet romances, and massive amounts of coffee. Britt writes for young adult.

News & Interviews