Start by marking “Leif: A Time Travel Romance (Dunskey Castle, #7)” as Want to Read:
Leif: A Time Travel Romance (Dunskey Castle, #7)

Leif: A Time Travel Romance

(Dunskey Castle #7)

Jessica was grateful. Lauren had arranged this business trip to Scotland. But Lauren's friend Kelsey was beyond weird. Why did they need to be in costume to tour the castle ruins? What did Lauren need that dagger for? And Lauren kept zoning out on the tour bus, mumbling to herself and making Jessica and Katherine exchange worried glances.

Leif had assumed Father's duties as
ebook, 3, 202 pages
Published January 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Leif, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leif

Coco.V
Aug 14, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/14/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Leif had assumed Father's duties as Laird of Cresh Manor four months ago, when the fever took both his parents. Druids
Phyllis C Surface
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Two stars

First experience with this author. The book, storyline and characters seem to be written for high school age or younger
Not something I would recommend.
Phil Stenger
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Big fan of Scottish Time Travel books. yes, it's a genre, people. this is my favorite of teh DC series. You get the feel for the time and place which is 1400s and Scotland and also the way they talk. after a while it's like your reading Americans talking. Druid Alert! there are druids in it. And yes, you have to read the series in order, even though this is the best, even though McTaggart wasn't in it hes' my favorite character and Murdlina the Witch who is always trying to entice Leif with a lo ...more
Reva Parks
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lauren is still a warrior in this book but not nearly as active as her nurse friend, Jessica, that she takes time traveling with her, thiis time to medievil Scottland. Lauren seems to spend most of her time in head talks with her artifact dagger in which the evil but magical druid Gladus is imprisoned. Lauren has nade a deal with him: time travel in exchange for her collecting a specific artifact that won't be ready until after 'the conflict'. Meanwhile, Jessica is falling in love with Lief, the ...more
Eva Wade
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this author way with words. she's knowledgeable of scotland and history. Lauren found nothing wrong with bringing her friends along on the trip of the lifetime. what she didn't count on was not being able to tell them anything everytime she does she freezes. Her friends don't know what to think jen meets Leif and its insta love. but will she be willing to stay for love and give up her life aet home. Read the story to find out more well worth the read and i can't wait for what Jane Stain h ...more
Ria
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Great Step in the Celtic Travels

So wicked Galdus is up to his old tricks. You know it’s hard to know which Druids to trust. While Galdus did help Diedre growing up & helped the Picts win some battles, in the end . . . Oh, have you read about Diedre yet? No? Then go start with the first of the Dunskey Castle books “Kilts” - What you thought Tavish was the first one? Nope, go read Kilts, this Jane Stain series is a wonderful mix of historical romance, Celtic/Gaelic history & time travel.
Louise purfield-coak
Time Travel Romance and Adventure

This was a five star story with many typos, therefore I gave the book four stars. I wish indie authors would proofread their books before publishing them. This author is not alone in doing this. It causes a speed bump in the enjoyment of an otherwise original and interesting story. I loved the love angle of Jessica and Leif. I found myself identifying with Jessica. I really liked the HEA. I would recommend this book to both Romance Readers and Fantasy Time Trave
Sandra R
Sep 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
I didn't get far with this one. The writing seemed really simple - short sentences, juvenile style of writing and I was frowning from the first sentence trying to decide what the author was saying and what the characters were on about. The first chapter felt really disjointed and confusing. Then the author started with the strange 'Scottish' accent speech and - no; sorry DNF - not for me at all. This book has lots of 4 and 5 star reviews though, so obviously lots of people like this story. (Outl ...more
Donna
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent time travel story. Jane Stain has blended historical Scottish characters with three modern women so well, the story flows smoothly and you feel as though you are there with them. This is a real page turner. I have read other stories by Jane. She is a wonderful author and I have enjoyed all of them.
Marescha
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: time-travel
Note : I got this book for free

The only reason it has two stars is because I stuck with it and finished it. The characters are flat, there is no character development or believable romance to be seen. The plot is obviously meant to be read in the following books but couldn't capture my attention at all.
Jenny
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

Three modern women travel back in time to the Highlands of Scotland and what an adventurous time they have!. I like the the blending of past and present. People years ago knew how to have a wedding.
Kim Wedel
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always left wanting more

I somehow got a little out of order but that isn’t a problem with these books. Completely enjoyed this as a quick read. Can’t wait to read the one I missed and the next one.
Quilting Tangent
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three modern woman travel back in time to the Highlands of Scotland and have an adventure. Well written, fast flowing, you are part of the story. You travel right along with the main characters. Looking forward to the next book.
Bonnie Mitchell
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Yes...

I just love a good story. Especially one with great characters, a good storyline, interesting but it keeps you on the edge of your seat. This and all of Jane's time travel books have that and I'm so happy they do.
Leticia Youngblood
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not bad for a time travel book

I liked the descriptions of clothing at that time. Happy that Leif and Jessica are happy together. Wonder who Taran chooses?
Linda Hartlep
Jan 30, 2018
Debbie Paden
Feb 07, 2018
Round Mountain Public Library
This is the newest series of time travel romances. If you are looking for another series this might be the one.
Ann M. Butler
Sep 21, 2018
Mary
Feb 07, 2018
Rebecca
Aug 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Mists of Time (Da Vinci Time Travel, #4)
  • Highland Passage
  • Time Dance
  • Anywhere in Time (Magic of Time Book 2)
  • Bushwhacked Bride
  • Kathleen Kirkwood Collection #1: Romancing The Unexplained
  • Collecting Isobelle (Book 3--Highlander Time Travel) (A Muir Witch Project)
  • Once and Forever
  • The Highland Bound Trilogy Boxed Set (Highland Bound Trilogy, #1-3)
  • The Laird's Future Bride (MacLeod Clan, #1)
  • Dragon Knight's Shield
  • My Laird's Castle (My Laird's Castle, #1)
  • Incredible Dreams
  • The Last Cavalier
  • As You Wish
  • Ancient Echoes (Ancient Echoes, #1)
  • Yesterday and Forever
  • Just Beyond the Garden Gate (Highland Gardens, #1)
Jane worked at the Renaissance Pleasure Faires at Paramount Ranch Agoura, Devore, and Black Point Forest from 1987 to 1993. She started as a peasant, then auditioned and made it into the Washerwomen, and then was a sea dog. She also hawked for Belle Star's perfume wagon and The Dye Spot clothing booth. Jane Stain is a pen name.

She is in her fifties and has been influenced by the writing of Diana

Dunskey Castle (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Tavish (Dunskey Castle, #1)
  • Seumas (Dunskey Castle, #2)
  • Tomas (Dunskey Castle, #3)
  • Time of the Celts (Dunskey Castle, #4)
  • Time of the Picts (Dunskey Castle, #5)
  • Time of the Druids  (Dunskey Castle, #6)
  • Taran: A Time Travel Romance (Dunskey Castle, #8)
  • Luag: A Time Travel Romance (Dunskey Castle Book 9)
  • Meehall: A Time Travel Romance (Dunskey Castle Book 10)
  • Ciaran: A Time Travel Romance (Dunskey Castle Book 11)