Start by marking “Fallen (Billionaires of Manhattan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fallen (Billionaires of Manhattan, #1)

Fallen

(Billionaires of Manhattan #1)

After finding out that her husband had been cheating on her, the only thing recently widowed Samantha Collins wants to do is to put her old life behind her. The first thing on the checklist? To sell her husband's share of the hedge fund he started with his best friend.

Only Luke Darren has different plans.

More comfortable with running the day-to-day operations of the firm,

Published July 21st 2018 by Natasha Grace

To ask other readers questions about Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen

Start your review of Fallen (Billionaires of Manhattan, #1)
Siobhan
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Natasha Grace’s Fallen was a wonderful debut novel; it was a fun quick read, one I really enjoyed. I was addicted from the start, and I’m more than willing to dive into more of the author’s work in the future. In fact, I’m rather eager to see what comes next with the Billionaires of Manhattan series (in fact, there are certain characters from Fallen I would like to see more of).

In a world where romance books seem to be thrown at me from every direction – I’m unsure how I went from avoiding them
Jeannie Zelos
Fallen, (Billionaires of Manhattan 1), Natasha Grace

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre: Romance

I do like a romance with some luxury in it, the kind that comes from unimaginable wealth. Real escapism. I enjoyed this story but wasn't riveted to the page though, it didn't have that must-keep-reading feel.

I was a bit puzzled by Sam's quick recovery from Jason's death. Yes, she finds out he's been cheating on her, possibly for most of their marriage but she was so in love, so devoted and it
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This debut novel by Natasha Grace, is a forbidden lovers to enemies story, which was well written. I found it hard to get into it in the beginning but after a while I did become involved in it, in some ways it moved too fast and at other times too slow. It didn’t have the must read feel for me but I just had to find out what happened in the end.

Luke was the behind the scenes guy in a business he built with his friend, Jason. Now that Jason is gone, he is forced to take the drivers seat, he’s ded
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
Ya just never know...

Normally, I don't read widow books; it's a topic I don't like to think about, and since reading is a hobby, I will, quite contentedly, bury my head in the sand as far as that topic goes.

But, this synopsis was interesting...her beloved (now dead) husband was not the man she thought he was. Now THAT was an intriguing concept, and one I haven't come across.

Sam was dealt a tough hand, and Natasha did a great job of making me feel what Sam felt when she learned of her deceased hu
Whispers From
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Samantha loses her husband in a car wreck. He owned a hedge fund company and she worked there too. When going through the things the police gave her, she finds his phone. Come to find out he’d been cheating on her. Luke a partner in the firm told her years ago but she didn’t believe him. Luke has been in love with her but couldn’t tell her because she was married to his best friend.
Sam shows up at Luke’s apartment and tells him what she found. They talk and then she kisses him which leads to se
Louise
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, I have to be honest and say that for the first 20% of this book, I was quite bored. The build up seemed to last an age and I found myself not wanting to continue, however after that it did pick up pace and was an enjoyable read.

I didn’t much like Sam to be honest with you, she was quite dull, she had no excitement, even when her and Luke were together really. The person that held the book together for me really was Luke. His personality was enjoyable to read although I do wish he’d have ha
Andréa
It was a nice book, well-written and entertaining. A bit too fast-paced for my liking in some parts though. Sam and Luke were interesting and relatable in their feelings. More communication and honesty would have saved a lot of trouble but as expected, seeing where they are coming from, all was for a reason. I missed the "can't put this book down" feeling and skipped a few pages here and there but i still had a good time with this story.

I received a copy of this book by the author in exchange o
Dawn
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked the story.

Sam's recent loss left her feeling empty inside. However, her marriage was nothing as it seemed. Slowly, she began to realise that she was the only one in the marriage.

Luke had watched from the sidelines, pining after the woman he loved. When his friend passed away, he finally had the chance to take what he wanted all along. But, could he do that to his friend? Surely, even in death, he was still breaking some sort of bro code.

The story was really sweet. It kept me turni
Jo
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As debut novels go, this isn't bad.  The premise is reasonable and, for the most part, competently delivered.

The best parts of this story, for me at least, were when Luke and Samantha were interacting without second guessing each other and their feelings - that did become a little frustrating after a while.

I did wonder about the speed of turnaround of Samantha's feelings for her husband, but understand what the author was trying to convey.

All in all? A decent romance that I liked, though it di
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'll start by saying that I appreciated a fresh idea in this contemporary romance, blending the world of stocks and finance into a romance! Samantha intelligent and caring, having several wonderful qualities despite losing her husband and then learning the truth about him afterward. However, I feel that Luke is definitely the shining star in this novel and that his character was much more developed than Samantha. Luke is professional, driven, and often, extremely stressed out regarding the backl ...more
Louise  O
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fallen is the first book in the Billionaires of Manhattan and my first Natasha Grace read, I really enjoyed this book as it was a great 2nd chance love novel and easy to read.

Samantha thought she had the perfect marriage they balanced work and their personal life together, then her husband was killed in a car accident. When she restart’s her life, she finds out that Luke Darren her husbands business partner never lied to her, her husband was a cheater. Samantha wants nothing to do with the comp
Books Laid Bare
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars
There is a lot about this book that I will happily hold my hands up and say that I loved, but that doesn’t mean that it all got my approval because there are other things that whilst I can’t say I totally disliked them, I would say that I would have liked it a lot more if the story had gotten to the good stuff quicker.
The first few chapters just seemed a little laboured but once they were out of the way the story and characters took off and I was totally hooked.
Once the author had hit
Terri Handschumacher
This was a first for this author for me, and I can say that I don't see it being my last. The basis of the this story was one that I haven't seen much. Yes there is those love stories of the guy or girl falling for their dead friends significant other. But this one did things a little differently. You never got to see the relationship that was, right off the bat you are taken into 2 week after the death.
Luke is someone that has been having to live with the fact that he has wanted his friends wi
Karen Shortridge
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Samantha's mourning her husband Jason who was killed in crash, trying to come to terms with losing her love she returns back to the business he ran with his partner Luke. She always kept her distance from Luke as she didn't think he wanted or liked her there and after he told her Jason was cheating on her three yrs previous she thought it best to avoid him. She started looking back at how much her life and she had changed, she hadn't noticed how Jason had such an influence over her but it had b ...more
Alicia Harrietha
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fallen (Billionaires of Manhattan) is book one of the series and my first read by this author. I did enjoy this second chance romance but I didn’t feel the intense need to turn the page.

Sam is a smart, intelligent women who gave up her dreams to be there for her husband and his company. When he died suddenly she was left to manage the company with his partner Luke. Luke has always wanted Sam for himself and when he knew her husband, his best friend was cheating he told her. Sam refused to belie
Katie
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fallen (Billionaires of Manhattan #1)
By Natasha Grace
** 3.5 stars **
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

I really enjoyed this story and I thought that it was a great debut novel for this author. It did take me a little to get into and I didn’t warm to the characters straight away but I did want to keep reading. The pace was a little up and down at times but the flow of the story was good.
Luke – he was a funny character for me, it was pretty obvious that he had feelings for Sam a
Barbara
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lovely read. I voluntarily read this book to give an honest review. Luke and Jason had formed a business together after meeting on the job. Jason was the money man and the face of their company an Luke was the numbers guy behind the scene. Jason married Sam (Samantha) a girl that everyone said that she was beneath him. His family had been rich and hers was blue collar. Luke was didn't like the fact that that Jason forced her to work at their business. Luke was always gruff and all business wit ...more
Ree
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the forbidden/secret love/enemies-to-lovers tropes that this romance portrayed.

Having the story being told with so much of Luke's thoughts and feelings on display made the book a much more heart-tugging read. Portrayed as more of ice man, the reader gets a side of him that neither his employees or Sam see. Who wouldn't feel for the man full of unrequited love/lust for his best friend's wife?

Sam was a little more difficult to pin down. While some might judge her for moving on so quickly
Judy
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fallen by Natasha Grace
Billionaires of Manhattan Series Book One
Samantha Collins had quite the wake-up call when her husband died. Looking back on her marriage, she realized that she'd lost who she was somewhere along the way. It was time to clear her slate and start over.

Luke Darren, Jason's business partner, had always admired Sam. When she first started working for them after her marriage, he didn't think she was qualified. He'd said some things to her that had built a wall between them. Now
Yeluz Selarom
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Diana Crook
I was expecting something different

I'm happy I read this. Natasha's writing was great! But I was hoping for more angst. There really wasn't any. We know Sam's husband, was cheating on her. She was worried about trusting another man. Not wanting to be blindsided again. I would have liked to have seen some of Luke's one night stands, come back, hoping for more. He wasn't really a playboy but he did to go through a lot of one night stands and short term relationships, trying to replace Sam. This wo
Abby
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-books
This was the first book I've read of Natasha Grace's and I enjoyed getting lost in Luke and Samantha's story. Samantha has to pick her life back up after losing her husband. She has to find a new normal. And with Luke's role in the company and their lack of a good working relationship, things are hard for Samantha. However, as some truths about her husband are discovered, she also learns new things about Luke. I enjoyed seeing their relationship evolve and things and feelings between them starte ...more
Shannon Binegar-Foster
This is the first book I have read by Natasha. Just reading the description I knew I would love it. Just as Sam is dealing with the sudden death if her husband she finds out that the affair she was alerted to many years ago was true. If all people she turns to her husband's business partner Luke. The same man who told her if her husband's affair all those years ago and she called him a liar. The chemistry between Sam and Luke is amazing. I enjoyed this story very much. I look forward to reading ...more
Nancy
Wow - just found me another great author! The writing flowed. I love these characters. After losing her husband, Samantha finds out he was cheating. This is her story with so many emotions - grief, anger, trust, starting over. His partner and friend Luke had tried to warn Sam years ago about her husband's infidelity. She never believed him and felt Luke never really liked her, but she was wrong about that. Once Sam discovers her husband's women she heads to Luke's, from that point I did not want ...more
Cathy
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second time is sweeter!

Luke and Sam were friends from her husband. He was a horrible lying cheater! She only found out about his adulterous ways after he died from a car accident.
This book was good. Their chemistry was hot! I would’ve loved to see Sam confront and give a piece of her mind to the women he cheated with!
I loved Luke and Sam together, they complemented each other so well.
Margery Baker
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The betrayed win in the end!!!
This is the first book I’ve read by this author, and I was definitely impressed. She took considerable care in developing both her characters and their story, which made the story real. Sam and Luke had both been greatly damaged by Jason’s betrayal, but both showed the strength of character to not only push ahead but also flourish together. Wonderful characters, story, and writing.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Penny Leidecker
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this debut from Natasha Grace. Samantha finds out her deceased husband had been cheating on her and is shocked. She decides to have revenge sex with his best friend and business partner Luke. Luke has secretly been in love with Sam for years and hopes for more with her. Can she get over her trust issues and give him a chance or is she going to lose him? Grab your copy and get ready to fall in love with Luke. I can’t wait to see what this author has for us next.
Linda
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this romance a lot. The book blurb is what made me want to read this book and it does give an accurate description of the story. The writing is great and the story is so good that I didn't want to put it down. The characters are likable and have chemistry. I am looking forward to reading more by this new author.

I am voluntarily reviewing an advance reader copy of this book.
Natasha
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like the book.
Luke is great, strong business man.
Sam, she sweet and kind but there were moments I wanted to smack her.
It took me a little to get into the story but with each chapter it got better and better and then came a point I just couldn’t put it down.
I would definitely read more from Natasha Grace
#4wineglasses
Sarah Green
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enemies to lovers crossed with a secret love interest of the forbidden. Sam discovers some devastating news after becoming a widow; then falling in love with the last person she thought she would.

You could see the chemistry between these two, but took a long time to get on the same page. A slow building romance thread definitely worth a read.

• The Millionaire's Company
  • Silver Falcons: Lee & Samira (Silver-Falcons-Reihe 3)
  • Verliebt in Limone: Ein Urlaubsroman am Gardasee
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys, #2)
  • Dark Side Of My Heart: Mafia Romance
  • Out of Bounds: Riley und Aria (Out-of-Bounds-Reihe 2)
  • Only the Perfect (Only You, #2)
  • Empatiana: Das stumme Geheimnis
  • Als wir vergessen waren: Zweite Nornenzeit
  • FAKE LOVERS: Die Milliardärswette
  • When You Became Mine
  • Silver Falcons: Wedding Special
  • Weihnachten in Cornwall: Liebesroman
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • Filthy Rich (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #2)
  • The Best Man
  • Broken Love Story (Love Story, #3)
  • First Love: Derek & Eden (First-Love-Reihe 3)