Start by marking “24: What Can Happen in A Day” as Want to Read:
24: What Can Happen in A Day

24: What Can Happen in A Day

Life is a fragile, unpredictable adventure. Yet all too often, we squander our twenty-four-hour days with complacency, fear, and petty fights, not appreciating that none of us are guaranteed another day. Michael Ford Jr. wrote 24: What Can Happen in a Day from his perspective as a 24-year firefighter and emergency medical technician, and as someone who knows all too well ...more
Published July 5th 2018 by Promise Land Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 24, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24

Start your review of 24: What Can Happen in A Day
Audra Watts
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it

Cleanliness: Disgusting (10+ Curse Words. Topics to consider: suicides, nakedness, descriptions of body parts, mentions of sex, mention of rape, blood, descriptive injuries, and death.)

Ever wonder what it feels like to be a firefighter? Well, this book is your chance to get an insider's view on what exactly happens in a day. This story has such an amazing, unique perspective that helps you appreciate how hard of a job these people have. I believe this is
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
First, I want to thank Michael Ford Jr. for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

24 What Can Happen in a Day by Michael Ford Jr. was a very eye-opening book about the life of a firefighter. You will get to experience what he went through during his training to become a firefighter. The highs and the lows and what he learned about himself in the process.

Michael dedicates this book to all the men and woman that he served with during his 23-year career in the Louisville Fire
Carrie Westmoreland Kurtz
What can I possibly say about this book! It was wonderful and truly eye opening. You never really realize what happens in the life of a firefighter.

I actually have a friend who is a firefighter but we have never really talked about what happens in his daily life. This has inspired me to sit down and talk to him about it.

I'm so appreciative that this book was sent my way. It is definitely worth the read. Pick up a copy and see for yourself!

*Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an
David Fountain Jr
Excellent

I could not put it down. Very entertaining and motivational. True testament of trails that often go unspoken. Good read
Russell Cunningham
Dec 25, 2019
Eric
marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2019

• All the Breaking Waves
  • Before Ever After
  • Strong Mothers, Strong Sons: Lessons Mothers Need to Raise Extraordinary Men
  • Everything We Left Behind (Everything #2)
  • The Girls Are Gone