Start by marking “Texan Hearts (Lines in the Sand #3)” as Want to Read:
Texan Hearts (Lines in the Sand #3)

Texan Hearts

(Lines in the Sand #3)

Join hot cowboy Levi and quirky author Jodie this Thanksgiving in a fun short story of heat, cringe-worthy families, and dramas of the heart.

“You’re out of control,” I say as he leads me back to some cryptic place behind the rodeo. “And you love it,” he murmurs, turning to kiss me, his hands wandering, making me thankful in all sorts of ways for a very Texan and very scan
Published August 11th 2018 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Texan Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Texan Hearts

DJ Sakata
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

“Don’t think you’re getting any hanky-panky from me after that comment… You know when I put my special lipstick on, no one can resist, especially not Alvin.” She winks at me. “I’ll show you the color. It’s scientifically proven to be the correct shade to drive any man mad.”

“I keep a stock of them just in case. This one’s for you.” I glance down as she pulls something out of the pocket in her skirt. It’s a ruby-red lipstick… “It’s not sweet. It’s spicy. Look at the name.” I flip t
ItaPixie
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

I'm so glad to get one more glimpse of Jodie and Levi's relationships.Here our protagonists go to Texas to meet Levi's family.
I've enjoyed their first book and this novella confirmed my love for them,adding some new great characters that enrich this series even more.
I can't get enough of Lindsay Detwiler's words so I'm already waiting for next book in the series.

Copy kindly provided by the Publisher/Author.

Lisa
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Levi and Jodie from 'Wild Hearts' are back! Yipee! I love these two. Lindsay Detwiler has managed to capture the essence of 'Wild Hearts' again here. The humour, banter, character and charm were all present in abundance.

Here Jodie and Levi head to Texas for Thanksgiving with Levi's family. These characters had me laughing out loud and chuckling throughout. What characters!

This was a fun short addition to this series, with the opportunity to learn more about Levi and where he comes from. You need
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Texan Hearts is a novella and should be read after reading, Wild Hearts (Book 2) in the Lines in the Sand series. Getting to see Levi our Cowboy turned Beach bum show Jodie how Texan’s have Thanksgiving is not only awesome, but you will laugh, cringe and fall in love with Levi all over again like we did in Wild Hearts. Oh my, they may have left the crew behind, but the laughter carried over into Texas. The Texas heat is no match for these two and it shows that if you try to smolder their hearts, ...more
Dana Busenbark
In this third story, a short one at that, we follow Jodie and Levi some more. We get to see an interesting meeting of the family in Texas. What time of the year is it? What happens in this book was a bit unexpected but it made so much sense for the characters. I cannot wait to see if this story line continues on. It truly was both sweet and a little bit magical to me.

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A FAIR/HONEST REVIEW and REVIEWER FOR Bloggin' With M. Brennan.
Lori
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent short story of romance and humor combined. Levi and Jodie combine their families to celebrate Thanksgiving together. Very sad this book ended so quickly and definitely will be looking for more books from this author. Love the writing style and descriptiveness. Perfect book to get lost in.
Heather Jasinski
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Texans Hearts is a short story about Levi and Jodie. Levi takes Jodie to Texas is hometown state since relationship is serious. It time to meet Levi family.
Levi family is great and welcome Jodie.
He surprises her at Thanksgiving.
Marion
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short story. The characters in Lines in the Sand are so endearing. I look forward to Lindsay’s books.
Ronice
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick, fun read

It was great to get a peek into the next step in the adventure for Jodie and Levi. A quick, fun read!
Elizabeth Cole
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Original review can be found at: http://www.nerdprobs.com/books/book-r...

**A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.**

I have been waiting for a follow-up a story to Jodie and Levi since I first read about them in the Lines in the Sand series. So when I saw there was a short story wrap up for review I couldn’t wait to read it. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

First of all, this is just a short story so it’s only 70 pages long. Don’t expect a full-o
Bex 'n' Books
Jodi Gay
May 08, 2019
Caty Gibbs
Jun 24, 2019

Join Lindsay's VIP Fan Club here and get an exclusive excerpt of Remember When for Free: http://bit.ly/rememberwhenexcerpt

An English teacher, an author, and a fan of anything pink and/or glittery, Lindsay's the English teacher cliché; she love cats, reading, Shakespeare, and Poe.

She currently lives in her hometown with her husband, Chad (her junior high sweetheart); their cats, Arya, Amelia, Alice

Lines in the Sand (4 books)
  • Hidden Hearts (Lines in the Sand #0.5)
  • Inked Hearts
  • Wild Hearts (Lines in the Sand #2)