Start by marking “I Know You Like a Murder” as Want to Read:
I Know You Like a Murder

I Know You Like a Murder

A narrator always gets to know the reader before spilling their deepest secret.

I am a murderer.

She was just a silly nothing of a girl until I made her rise to fame. A pennything.

So, reader: sit down, cozy up. I’d offer a cup of tea, but you may worry it’s poisoned, and you may be correct.

But I can’t just tell you how she died. That’s too easy. Too quick. Buckle up: you’re
Published October 23rd 2018 by Amy L. Sauder

To ask other readers questions about I Know You Like a Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Know You Like a Murder

Start your review of I Know You Like a Murder
Anupama C K(b0rn_2_read)
A short interesting read. Since I love playing detective this was right up my alley. It ending blew me away, never expected that
Mary
Mar 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
I had picked this up from an Indie bookstore in Peoria, IL because I was looking for a local author. This one came highly recommended.

Have to tell you though, I really didn't care for it. I've decided that I hate short, short Fan Fiction-type stories (oops, that was almost as long as the book). The last few I've read are not developed enough to warrant a printing. This one definitely needed more - I enjoyed the thought that must have begun the author wanting to write a book but it needed so muc
A.R. Hellbender
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This was an exciting read, but too short for much development of plot to take place.
I loved that this murder takes place during a theater production, and that we are given a cast of characters who all have reasons to dislike this girl. But a lot of what goes on leaves little reason for any of it to progress to any of these people actually wanting to murder her.
And the ending (not to spoil anything) leaves us with a bit of a plot hole as well as an exciting twist, and I’m not sure which got the
Taryn Chester
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Crime and psychological thrillers being my favorite genres I thought this book would be a good match for me, but I was disappointed. I love the cover art and the way Amy presented her book at the booth where I bought it. I feel like I was misled though... I don't want spoil the ending. If you like drama maybe this book is for you, but it's not really a crime/murder/mystery book.
Heidi Parker
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great read! The story kept me on the edge of my seat as I tried to solve the mystery, and the author did an excellent job keeping me interested as a reader. The story was a quick afternoon read, but the ending is one that has left me thinking. Highly recommend.
Andy Zach
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery
Delightful! Here is a mystery told from the murderer's point of view. Several times I suspected one person of being the murderer but the final reveal was great, complete with motive. Any lover of murder mysteries must read this creative and original take on the genre.
Jill McDonald
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-my-shelf
What a great, new take on the classic murder mystery! Thoroughly enjoyed the characters, writing style, and narrator’s murderous razor-sharp wit (see what I did there? p.s. that’s not a spoiler). This book will have you guessing until the end and you’ll have a lot of fun in the process.
Michelle
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! that was a fun read! I love the author's humor and the ending was perfection!

Highly recommended for anyone looking for a different kind of murder mystery.
Magik
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery, owned, paperback
This was an amusing quick read. I do agree with other reviewers that it could have developed the plot more but it was still entertaining if a bit too fast.
Dyana
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amy L. Sauder did a good job of getting my mind working on trying to figure out who the murderer was. It was a different approach that I had not read before. The ending is very creative and fun - that is if you are smart enough to figure it out!!
Joshua Long
Becky Richardson
Patricia
Joanne

• The Perfect Wife
  • The Dark Bones (A Dark Lure, #2)
  • In the Dark
  • Where the Story Starts
  • The 13-Minute Murder
  • Mostly Dead Things
  • Craft a Life You Love: Infusing Creativity, Fun & Intention into Your Everyday
  • Badfish
  • Soul Bearer
  • Annabelle
  • All the Little Lights
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • The Warning
  • The Fall of Crazy House (Crazy House, #2)
  • The Drowned Girls (Angie Pallorino, #1)
  • The River (Brian's Saga, #2)
  • In the Waning Light
  • While You Sleep
Amy L. Sauder is a writer, educator, and creative. She has been called quirky meta mystery and walking fairytale. In her not-so-spare time, Amy coaches other writers and sells artistic fashion finds.