Start by marking “V-Day (Vistaria Has Fallen, #6)” as Want to Read:
V-Day (Vistaria Has Fallen, #6)

V-Day

(The Vistaria Affair/Vistaria Has Fallen #6)

They have known and loved each other for years, but they have never met ... until now.

When Cristián Peña and the entire town of Pascuallita vanish, Chloe Masters, former hacker and free spirit, races to the war-torn island to find the man who saved her life years ago. She has never met Cristián in person, yet she loves him, anyway.

There’s a drone carrying a dirty bomb,
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 250 pages
Published October 18th 2018 by Stories Rule (first published October 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about V-Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about V-Day

Start your review of V-Day (Vistaria Has Fallen, #6)
Chandera
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“V-Day” is the sixth and final book in the Vistaria Has Fallen series. Ever since the beginning of the series with “Vistaria Has Fallen” I was hooked. This is a series I could read over and over again. Once in “V-Day” I could not put the book down until I was finished.

This is Cristian Pena and Chloe Masters story. But let’s not forget we also see other characters, from past books, points of view. Cristian and Chloe have communicated online and never have met in person. At least until Chloe comes
Miki
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was first published on my blog Lecture toute une Aventure

An excellent conclusion. We follow Cristian and Chloe who we met several time in precedent books and we learn not only how they met but a lot about their childhood which is a big help to understand them in the current situation. I admit i wouldn't have loved the young Chloe her choice of lifestyle is against mine but she became a very good soul and never hesitate to put herself in danger or share what she had invented in hope to
Alda  Delicado
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fitting conclusion to a great series!
V-Day is the 6th book in the Vistaria series closing one of the best series I have read so far from Tracy Cooper-Posey. Set in a South American small country plagued by a civil war, each volume develops a romantic story inserted in the larger context of a political/military thriller. The last two books in the series were a little different from the previous ones, less stand alone stories. Despite this this last volume is full of rhythm, griping and always
Dina Bushrod
This was a great ending to the series. It was filled with realistic action, suspense, thrills, danger, and surprises; the author involved the readers in everything that was going on, and in every location where it was happening. The main characters, Chloe and Cristian were the perfect characters to end the series with; the so-called nerds of the world can be proud of them. I think what I loved the best was once again meeting the main characters of the previous stories; just like in real life, ...more
Karen Siddall
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copy
V-Day is the 6th book in author Tracy Cooper-Posey’s romantic suspense series, Vistaria Has Fallen, and is a wonderfully exciting wrap up of the previous storylines as well as a focus on two of the younger characters.

There are rescues, escapes, comeuppances, “just desserts,” and a sweet romance between two young, shy computer hackers. This is Cristián Peña (Duardo's younger brother) and his online love, Chloe Masters’, story.

The previous books all ended before the resolve of the revolution in
Mom2three
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This entire series has been a wild ride, but this one is the best. Reading it was like completing a marathon. I couldn't put it down no matter how tired I got or how tired I knew I would be in the morning. This took all the story lines from every book in the series and brought them all together in a conclusion that will take your breath away. It is action-packed, passion-filled story that I'm sorry to see end. Endings aren't really my thing, but if something has to come to an end then this ...more
Audrey Cienki
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally! I just loved how all of the characters appeared in this story. And the way it all pulled together, I felt like this story was a gift in a nicely wrapped package with a bow on top.
That being said, I will really miss this story line.
This is a great story, ending a great series. Thank you Tracy.
Karen Fisher
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! This series finale was such a fantastic book. The great world building and breathe stealing suspense was so well written. The human interaction was so real and really helped the book soar. It's one of the best books I have read in a long time. Do yourself a favor and read this one. You won't be disappointed.
Heather Baxter
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It took me til chapter 14 to really get into this book, but after that it was a brilliant end to a brilliant series. Everyone & everything came together, great ending to this series from a great authoress. All I can say is well done Tracy.
Done!
Sandi
added it
Aug 18, 2018

• Haven 1: Ascend
  • Unwrap Me (Storm Lords, #4)
Tracy Cooper-Posey is an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author. She writes romantic suspense, paranormal, urban fantasy, futuristic and science fiction romances. She has published over 100 novels since 1999, been nominated for five CAPAs including Favourite Author, and won the Emma Darcy Award.

She turned to indie publishing in 2011. Her indie titles have been nominated four times for Book Of The Year and

The Vistaria Affair/Vistaria Has Fallen (7 books)
  • Arctic Ambush (Vistaria Has Fallen, #0.5)
  • Red Leopard (Vistaria Affair, #1)
  • Black Heart (The Vistaria Affair #2)
  • Blue Knight (The Vistaria Affair #3)
  • White Dawn (The Vistaria Affair Series #4)
  • Casualties of War (Vistaria Has Fallen, #5)