Start by marking “Hot Sexy Desire” as Want to Read:
Hot Sexy  Desire

Hot Sexy Desire

A hot new contemporary romance standalone from the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Nadia Lee!

Hot. Sexy. Desirable.

Three words I should never associate with Kristen...but I do. It's wrong, of course. Not only is she my best friend's baby sister, but I'm not exactly the kind of guy who takes girls home to meet my mother.

When a freak breaks into Kristen's apar
Published September 13th 2018 by Four Isles Press

To ask other readers questions about Hot Sexy Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Sexy Desire

Paula
Sep 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: skipping
When you have a Hero who seems to fall in love with all his Best Friend’s little sisters, it no longer becomes interesting. This Hero fell in love with 2 little sisters from 2 different best friends. Hmm.. I wonder if @ 2 doesn’t work out, will he find a new BF and a new kid sister?
April Symes
Hot Sexy Desire by Nadia Lee is the story of Kristen and Antoine. Kristen has been in love with her brother’s BFF since he saved her one night in the rain. Unfortunately for Kristen, she’s on the do not touch list because Antoine learned long ago not to overstep that boundary he seems to see as off limits become of her brother. But when a situation comes up when she needs protection after an unfortunate pictures of Kristen come out of her , she turns to the only person she trusts--Antoine. Antoi ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hot Sexy Desire by Nadia Lee is the story of Kristen and Antoine.
Kristen has always had a crush on her brother's friend Antonie but he seems to see her as off limits become of her brother. But when she needs protection after an unfortunate pictures comes out of her she turns to Antoine. Antoine isn't the guy to settle down it seems to his grandfather goes so far as to put up a stipulation that if he wants his money he would have to be settled down. They must work together to help each other but
Danielle S.
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kristen has been in love with her brother’s best friend since he saved her one rainy night. But unfortunately for Kristen, she’s on the DNTL (do not touch list) because Antoine learned long ago not to overstep that boundary. He’ll never date a sister of his best friend again, not after what went down the last time.

Despite her seductive tactics, he still isn’t caving to her feminine prowess. So, she’s giving up. She decides to move on, if only she’d have known that’d be all it took to get him to
Tracy- OMGReads
A fun friends to lovers, Hot Sexy Desire is a standalone about Kristen and her brothers best friend, Antoine.

Kristen begins to realize her love really is unrequited, right as Antoine is being badgered to get married and have a son. When the two are thrust together, they have to work around their attraction. I loved Kristen's strength and pride, along with Antoine's determination. Their story was funny, heartwarming and surprising at times. It was a quick, one sit read, I would recommend to a re
Sheri
Sep 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, arc
I received an ARC for an honest review.

I am a sucker for the brother's best friend trope. It's a good one, usually.

Kristen is in love with her brother Dominic's best friend, Antoine. Antoine was burned in a similar situation before, so he's hesitant to start a relationship with Kristen. Kristen comes on hard - he's in love with Antoine and makes no bones about letting him know it.

Antoine comes from a French family that is super strange. His grandfather is a billionaire and wants Antoine and his
Kelly Fountain
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kristen and Antoine’s story. Sweet and sexy. Some serious denial as well. A fun story to read.
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet read. It has the little sister older brothers best friend story with it. It was fun and had some good times in the book. The only thing I was not a fan of was the the ending just felt way to rushed. It could have gone another couple of chapters and it would have been perfect. Other than the ending it still gave a HEA and was still a great read.

Arc was kindly given in exchange for an honest review.
Vivienne Kauffer
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fictional-arcs
I really enjoyed this book. It’s fast paced and a quick easy read - I read it overnight.

Antoine draws you in immediately and you have to appreciate Kristen’s persistence in her attempts to lure him in.

The book has an interesting storyline and strong sub-characters. There’s drama and a few twists and diversions but personally I though it lacked suspense and tension. I wanted more depth and more information.

It’s an enjoyable story that I’m sure you’ll enjoy, just as I did.
Dimple
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot Sexy Desire is a fun, quick read with great characters.  Although I hadn't read the first book, I was able to enjoy the book with no issues.
Kristen has it bad for her brother's best friend and has since the moment he jumped in front of a car to save her.  Who can blame her,  that's quite the knight in shining armor moment.  Unfortunately for her, knights are fiercely loyal and Antoine belonged to her brother first.  She's doing all she can to seduce him into moving her from the "never going
Rubi
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot Sexy Desire is a best friend's little sister, forbidden love romance. Kristen fell in love with Antoine years ago when he saved her from a reckless driver that was about to run her down. At the time she didn't know he was her big brother, Dominic's, best friend. Antoine also felt an instant attraction to her only for it to be stopped in its tracks when she is introduced to him as Dominic's little sister. You see, Antoine has experience in loving his best friend's little sister and it didn't ...more
Julianna
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Hot Sexy Desire is standalone by Nadia Lee.

This is the classic and never tiring topic of the little sister in love with her best friend. Kristen took notice of her brother’s friends, but that’s in. No secret relationship. No strong crush, nada. Until one night when it was raining she was saved. By none other than her brother’s best friend. And thus, a strong crush was recreated. For years, she tried to have Antoine see her other than his best friends sister, but it seemed he was immune.

So, she
Kari Hansen
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Kristen ended up being rescued by a sexy man she thought he was her Prince Charming until it turns out that he was her brother’s best friend. He has placed her strictly in the friend zone despite all her attempts to change his mind.

Antoine may be attracted to Kristen but after having a previous friendship end for that reason anything beyond friends is out of the question. When Kirsten needs protection he steps up to assist but will living together be a temptation that he can’t resist?

This a
Inked Belle’s Book Blog
⭐3.5 ⭐

I enjoyed Kristen and Antoine’s story. It is labeled as a stand-alone and can be read as such,but there were lots of references to Liz and Dominic with zero backstory if you haven’t read their books (which I haven’t). The writing is good and I enjoyed the book. What keeps it at 3.5 stars for me is the ridiculous amount of drama surrounding this chick. There’s like four different stalkers, she’s been taken by a cousin (I’m assuming in a previous book?), and now publicly humiliated because
Donna
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read an Advanced Reader Copy of this book and to submit an honest review.

Hot Sexy Desire is another must read by Nadie Lee. Kristen has had a crush on her older brother's friend Antoine. Antoine has only looked at her as the little sister he never had. Kristen is determined that Antoine will feel differently about her while he keeps repeating to himself she's the little sister he never had.

I laughed as well as cried as Kristen is hysterical and so determined to have Antoine. Ant
Nicole Smith
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good one. It had humor and heat, but it also had some intense serious moments. There were also some suspenseful moments that really had me on the edge of my seat. The chemistry between Antoine and Kristen was smokin'. You could feel the heat radiating off those two. Best friend's little sister/brother's best friend is one of my favorite troupes so I knew I was going to enjoy this one. Plus I'm a fan of Nadia Lee. It was a win win for me. This book grabbed me from the beginning and hel ...more
Chantay
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nadia Lee delivers all the hotness in this much anticipated story. Antoine Boucher is handsome, smart and head of King’s Security (His best friend, Dominic King is the owner). When a scandal about Dominic’s sister, Kristen, developes; Dominic requests Antoine to protect Kristen 24-7. Kristen seizes the opportunity to finally show Antoine how she really feels about him. Antoine tries to fight the attraction because she’s his best friend’s sister but temptation is so strong. You will absolutely lo ...more
Ree
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Suffering from a hellish past, Antoine Boucher has resolved to have Kristen King firmly placed in the SINH (Sister I Never Had) category to preserve his friendship with her brother. The problem? Neither of them think of each other in a sibling/related way.

A quick, steamy, yet at times humorous read, "Hot Sexy Desire" features characters from Nadia Lee's "The Billionaire's Claim Duet", but is a complete standalone. Exasperating relatives, stalkers and scandals create an intriguing story line that
Romance Readers Retreat
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it

It’s an enjoyable story that I’m sure you’ll enjoy, just as I did.
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Kristen has been in love with her brothers best friend Antoine. But he refuses to cross that line again he gone that route before with a friend sister and lost his friend for a relationship that didn't work out. But when Kristen needs protection after Scandalous photos of her get released he is the one protecting her with her brother bout of town. Kristen see this as her chance to finally score her chance with him. Sexy story with a hint of suspense. Loved it so much!
Charlotte Isaac
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This book was simply amazing. It always made you think, will it happen or will it not happen. Sometimes you want to strangle the male character.

I loved Kristen, she is dedicated, fun and loving. She loves her family, and doesn't want to rely on them. She knows what she wants and tries for it.

I loved Antoine, he is caring, hard working and sweet. He doesn't care about monetary stuff. He is loyal to his friends.

I really liked this book, and recommend it. Wtmo
Kelsey
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved!!

Nadia Lee did it again,I officially have another book hangover from another one of her books. I'm so happy that Kristen and Antoine got their story. It literally had everything from moments that were funny, and frustrating, and where I want to scream "oh my god are you serious right now". All in all it was an amazing book, if you loved the Pryce family and the Pryce-Feed family you'll love this one!
Vanesa
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A most read.

Kristen is so funny and Antoine is so stubborn that it makes for the best story. Antoine has to get over history from his past to be able to fine his HEA. Kirsten on the other hand has to fight stalkers and crazy people . This book had me laughing and crying but Nadia wrote another great book.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Young woman in love with her brothers best friend...what could go wrong? Maybe a stalker, crazy family and paparazzi? Never a dull moment in the lives of Antoine and Kristen. Cute but sexy story with a little suspense and sexual chemistry that could drive you mad.
Amanda Summerlin
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Nadia Lee, you have out did yourself. I had been waiting for this book for quite sometime and it was worth the wait.
it was filled with everything that makes for a good romance book!
Five Star Read for me!
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Fun, quick read that was light hearted in a way with some angst, and questions into who is behind everything but not enough to say its suspenseful. This was a fun read that I flew through the pages reading. I would definitely pick something up by Nadia Lee in the future!
Mindy McCray
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kristen has been in love with her brother's best friend for years but because of the 'bro code' she's off limits. When Kristen finds herself in a sticky situation, Antoine is there to protect her.

I loved this book full of surprises! I can't wait for more by this author!
Sara Archibald
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot Sexy Desire is hot, sexy, and steamy read with off the charts chemistry that will have you begging for more! I couldn’t put this book down. Nadia Lee has done it again with another 5 star book! I voluntarily read and reviewed and advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Sammie Shorter
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good storh

I loved Dominic and Elizabeth's story and that extends to his sister, Kirsten. She is down to earth and honest to a fahlt. I'm so happy for she and Antoine. It's definitely true, that the LOVE of money is the root of evil. Eddie and Tessa were the absolute worst.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Kristen and Antoine have chemistry and at one time Kristen tried to act on it, but Antoine stopped it, Kristen may be what he wants but she's his best friend sister and he's not sure he can have both, but temptation is winning he just hopes it's worth it.
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, got bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.

She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband, winter white hamsters and an ever-widening pile of