Start by marking “Where's Noodles?” as Want to Read:
Where's Noodles?

Where's Noodles?

Noodles is a strange red creature with a squeaker in his tummy, who just happens to be the favourite toy of a West Highland White Terrier named Lilie. At least, he is now, since the bushytailed squirrel and cuddly triceratops fell apart while she was playing with them – totally not her fault, by the way!

Now noodles is missing.

Lilie’s sure she left Noodles on the living roo
ebook
Published August 3rd 2018 by Victoria Zigler

To ask other readers questions about Where's Noodles?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where's Noodles?

Start your review of Where's Noodles?
Judith Bareham
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great little story for children - sometimes you just don't want to read a whole chapter book, but want something simple, enjoyable and quick to read.
I narrated the audible version and I trust people enjoy the voice I brought to Lillie - either way it's a sweet little story!
T. Rose
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet little Westie book!

That same story has played out in my own home with my Westies... The Hoover monster is always the first suspect in any crime involving missing doggie toys. My Westies have always loved their stuffed bushy-tailed squirrels the best. So happy Noodles and Lillie were reunited! I am an adult who loves children's books. If a Westie Is involved, so much the better.
My name is Victoria, but most of my friends and family call me Tori. Feel free to do the same.

Born in the shadow of the black mountains in Wales, I now live by the sea in the south-east of England, with my husband, Kelly, a chinchilla named Mollie, a West Highland White Terrier named Lilie, a Cavapoo named Logan, and a Hermann's Tortoise named Artemis.

Having battled with glaucoma since birth, I no

News & Interviews