Start by marking “One Taste (The One, #1)” as Want to Read:
One Taste (The One, #1)

One Taste

(The "One" #1)

From K.A. Berg and T.E. Black comes a story of the forbidden desire—a story so delicious you'll need more than One Taste.

Sebastian –

I live a good life. I'm successful, the CEO of the advertising firm my father built from the ground up. I've been deemed a god in the sheets by the female population of New York City and have the equipment to match. Life is great.

Until my so
ebook
Published September 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about One Taste, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Taste

Sissy's Romance Book Review
One Taste by TE Black and KA Berg starts The One Series and the story of Sebastian and Devin.
Devin has return to town to taken a job that leads her to Sebastian. Sebastian is taking over the company after his father's heart attack, but his sister feels he needs to clean up his social life.
Feelings are sparking between Devin and Sebastian and their story will go over a few more books before we get to their end.
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Let’s not beat around the bush, shall we? If you’re looking for a man to blow your tonsils out, then look no further than Sebastian Brooks! *snorts* Whaaa? Just keeping it real.

The CEO of Midtown Advertising is supremely confident in his skills between the sheets, and a horde (too much?) of thoroughly satisfied women can attest to this fact *smirks* Satisfaction guaranteed - as they say...

Only Little (or not so little - if know what I mean? *winks*) Sebby has got Big Sebby into a bit of a bind
Coco.V
Apr 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on iBooks today (4/7/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
Sebastian –

Until my social life messes with my professional life. I've become a frequent flyer on the gossip pages—a detriment to business. Just as my perfect life is starting to crash down around me, I meet her.

All I wanted
LaGina
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short, dirty and too the point. Sebastian is in trouble for being the ultimate playboy. I love short stories like this that pack as much heat and story as most full length novels.
Jenny Prose
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This is a short story that felt way too predictable and left you with a cliffhanger.
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Taste was a super sexy story, with a side of twists that has me dying for more already. It's the beginning story of the bad boy, Sabastian Brooks, who is such a huge playboy, that his twin sister decides they need to have a temporary CEO of the advertising firm that their dad built, while he fixes his image. And that's all that I really need to describe about this short story, full of sexy fun. See, he just can't stay out of trouble, which is kind of hilarious on one hand, but on the other, ...more
SBee Reviews
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~ He may well have met his match! ~

Sebastian Brooks had been running his father’s company since his retirement, but a major heart attack a mere three months ago has both he, his twin sister Madison and their mother on pins and needles to keep him free of stress. But when his sister frankly informs Sebastian that their business, Midtown Advertising, is loosing clients due to negative press attention after being constantly caught being wild with different women by the tabloids, even if it IS after
Beyond The Covers Blog
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Talk about naughty playboys, One Taste gives the reader one of the naughtiest.  Sabastian Brooks IS brought to life by K.A. Berg.  He’s a dirty talking guy that likes to deliver.   This book is funny in the sense that the main character just can’t stay out of trouble even when he’s trying to be good, which isn’t very often.  One Taste is the first of six books in the One series and is a very quick read (maybe an hour and half to two hours).  It was fast paced and dirty and fun and was just oh so ...more
Lauren
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short, dirty and too the point. Sebastian is in trouble for eing the ultimate playboy. His dad and his sister are fed up after his last incident. He goes out on Friday almost messes up runs away ends up at a hotel and has a one night stand. Devin is something else and gives him a run for his money and the twist at the end.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love short stories like this that pack as much heat and story as most full length novels, Sebastian thinks he has the world being the boss of his families advertising firm until he is brought to point by his sister and now he meets her and she rocks his whole world
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read. Sebastin is a well know CEO of his father's firm but his personal escapeds are more knowledgeable to all and it's hurting business so his sister steps in and hires a intrem CEO , and Sebastin may just get what he wants. I loved this story.
Gianna Santanello
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was short and dirty. Sebastian is a hot playboy & he just can’t stay out of trouble. Great start to the series! I can’t wait to read more from this author.
Deborah
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect storm to rope me into part 1 of this novella series.
Celeste
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
see full review at Beyond the Covers Blog on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Petra Gleason
Sarah Maramo
Sherry
Donna
Bargain Basement: $25 Kindle & Gift Card 1 8 Aug 15, 2018 04:22PM
By day, Kimberly is a full-time student working on a duel masters in English and Education. She is also mom of four beautiful, crazy children who keep her in running a million different direction on a daily basis. At night, she tries to get all steamy stories in her head down on paper to share with all her wonderful readers. She’s a Jersey girl at heart and that's where she currently calls home w ...more

The "One" (4 books)
  • One Regret (The "One" #2)
  • One Touch (The "One" #3)
  • One Disaster (The "One" #4)