Start by marking “Love is All we Have: A Short Story Anthology” as Want to Read:
Love is All we Have: A Short Story Anthology

Love is All we Have: A Short Story Anthology

In "Love is All we Have" the Authors of B. Love Publications come together for five highly entertaining, emotional, and edifying love stories that are guaranteed to leave you wanting more!

Authors included are:

A. Marie Johnson
ShanicexLola
Chelsea Maria
A. Jones
Alexis Cñe

Foreword by: B. Love
Published August 2nd 2018 by B. Love Publications

To ask other readers questions about Love is All we Have, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is All we Have

Dee Cherry
Shelves: anthology
Good collection of short love stories by some known & new authors. Enjoyed
Jazmen
Aug 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Chasing Empty Hearts Chelsea Maria- 3 stars
I’m not sure if it was me, but this story damn near gave me whiplash things happened so fast. That is one of the downsides of short stories, particularly when they’re in an anthology. It’s purposely limited. It was good, but I couldn't keep up.

I really believe had this been fleshed out, it would have been really interesting. I’d like to see this author try out a full-length urban fiction novel.

Love’s Imperfect Pitch A. Jones-2.5-3 stars
To be perfectly h
Abeni Gregory
This was sooo good!!

It's hard to choose which short story I enjoyed the most. All of then were sexy, sensual, deep, spiritual, and full of love. Normally I dislike short stories because they leave me wanting more. These left me completely satisfied with how each story ended. Maybe short stories aren't bad!!
JaLesa
Loved em all

Wwoooooowwww you all did not come to play at all!

Chasing Empty Hearts × Chelsea Maria: Chris and Siyanda were able to give each other something neither of them ever had. I kinda saw the ending coming tho. Still loved every page.

Love's Imperfect Pitch × A. Jones: I loved Bash and Dya! Bash was everything that Dya was missing and more. I would love a short story or book on Dro and Rina.

Love Me When It Hurts × ShanicexLola: I loved the raw and realness of Krista and Dade's story. Post
Kianna
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need more.

Great job ladies. Oh how I wish the stories were longer. Each story was beautifully written, and a pleasure to read. 2 of the authors were new to me, but have sparked some interest. Great shorts
V. Verne
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I know we were warned ahead of time that this is an anthology filled with short stories that will leave us wanting more, but dang! I needed just a few more chapters on a couple of these shorts, especially on Chasing Empty Hearts by Chelsea Maria. That ending seriously left me speechless. I don't even know where to begin with how much I enjoyed reading about Cyrus and Siyanda, and to say I wanted more is an understatement! I really hope Chelsea Maria expands on this because it was a great re ...more
Marq(ReadingRomanceinColor)

Anthologies are always a hit or miss. You're not going to like every single story. Love Is All We Have is okay. There are 5 short stories. I liked only 3 of them. Not bad. My comments as I read each one are below:

Love Is All We Need - Loved this one the most. A lot was packed into a short story. Loved Jamilla and Keanu. This has potential to be a novel. I hope it becomes one.

Meditate on my Heart - Did not like"

Also - "Why is everybody in this book 27 years old???

"Love Me When It hurts - tackles
Malaika
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great stories

So, Chelsea is just going to do us like that? She had us on the edge of our seats and then left us with our mouths open. Each of these stories were unique and grabbed your attention immediately. I love the topics that were covered as well. My favorite was probably A. Marie’s with Keanu and Jamila. He was the truth and didn’t play about the love of his life. His loyalty to her was beautiful.
Daphne
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great stories

This anthology started off with a bang. Cyrus definitely made an impression. Each story teaches the reader something, whether it's how to cope with depression, listening to your heart, standing in your own way, the list goes on. Each author displayed their talent in unique ways. Each story was different, but the theme of love and the different faces it takes on was on display very well.
Lisa
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent short stories!!!

I enjoyed every story but they were just getting good and ended. I could've kept reading each one. I guess the best thing that came out of this read is I've found some great new authors to connect with. Great anthologies ladies! I will find and read your full novels!
S. McDuffy
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Y'all Petty

Chelsea, that's messed up (other word), SAVAGE! Ariel, you're a fool. Love Dro's silly self (other word). Shanice, I hate you. Got me all in freaking (other word) feelings. Alexis, where's my soulmate in real life? Tell him I'm looking for him. Amarie, you're the real freak boo lol. I LOVED IT!
Katrina Anderson
Perfect

I know many people don’t appreciate short stories but I’m not one of those people. As long as they have a beginning, middle, and end, it’s perfect. These were beautiful and amazing!
Abby G. Amos
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short Reads

I enjoyed reading all of these stories! I just wish they were longer. I do believe everyone who reads this book will enjoy each and every Author represented here! Definitely a book that I will recommend to others!
Shanelle Shamblee
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I enjoyed reading these short stories by some amazing authors. Each author brought a different story to this anthology that was very refreshing and makes you want to know more about the characters. Great job ladies and looking forward to reading more from you.
Terry Young
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well done BLP!

You Ladies did the damn thing. These stories were simply amazing. You each brought something different to the table which made each story enjoyable. Keep them coming BLP! Until next time❤
AMarie
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well done..

Good job to all the ladies. Each story had its own feeling that pulls you right in. Of course I could go for an update on each but I know that’s neither here nor there. Hopefully there will be more anthologies to come. Like maybe a Christmas special. 😉
Akilam
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pretty darn good. All authors are super talented. Read this in one day!
Hilary S.
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

Listen Ladies y’all did it in these stories. Each one had Love in different views. Chelsea I could fight you for that ending man 😔😔.
Christalla Daniels
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review

Loved all the short stories written by these authors but my favorite one was Chelsea Marie i need more of that story.
Shanta Gray
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love is All we Have

I enjoyed each and every one of the short stories in this anthology. B. Love and her roster of authors ate a force to be reckoned with.
Geri
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Solid anthology

Nice collection of short stories. I really loved the last one by A. Marie. Looking forward to reading more from these authors.
Towana Powell
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short stories

This book was a lil different any others book but they are some great great short stories.. all the ladies but a wonderful job..
NIKKOLE
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!!

All the stories were a #5Starread, great job authors!! As an avid reader I wish that all the stories would have been longer, I wanted to know more about the characters.
Aniya Walton
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

All of the stories were good ! I wish they were standalone then short stories 😩❤ can’t wait to read more from these author
Christine Johnson
Aug 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Just ok

There were only 2 stories that I really enjoyed from this collection and wished that they were full stories.The others were just ok.
Sharon Sandiford-Overbey