Start by marking “Battles of the Broken (The Sons of Templar MC Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Battles of the Broken (The Sons of Templar MC Book 6)

Battles of the Broken

(Sons of Templar MC #6)

Souls are interesting things.
Not something you can prove you possess. Not something that can be measured, like a heartbeat.
But something that can be destroyed by the absence of a heartbeat.
No, you cannot prove you possess a soul.
But once that soul dies, there doesn't need to be proof that you don't have one.
Once that blackened pit opens inside you, the world can see i
Published August 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Battles of the Broken, please sign up.
mona According to her FB page the RD is 27th August 2018

-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
I would give this book 6 stars if I could!! Everyone knows I adore this author and her words but this story has taken my fangirl status to a whole other level.

It's her bravest story to date. She didn't follow the usual MC formula, instead she gave us a story that's character and emotions driven and just so fucking raw. It's a slowburn story that never felt slow. It's jam packed with enough feelings to make your heart beat out of your chest and enough darkness to make you cry for their pain.

“Tak
Annette Brignac
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOLY HELL THIS BOOK...

Gage's story was absolutely amazing!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF EVERYTHING!!!!  I have been waiting for this book since we met Gage in Beyond the Horizon and the wait was ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!!!

The rollercoaster of emotions was everything I was hoping it would be and so much more.  There was suspense, humor, sadness, the sass that we've come to expect with this beautiful authors stories and off the charts steam!

The characters are wonderful.  They balance each other so well.  I really
 B.E.Love
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a big book in many ways, it’s longer which I will touch on later, it’s a big book because it’s about Gage and we have seen some crazy things with him and this book is a big book because it is one of the best books Anne Malcom has every written and that’s saying something when we are talking about this author. I love this author, her books are some of the very best books I have ever read and the more books I have read from her the more I have fallen in love with her and her stories. ...more
Megan
Shelves: favorites
This book was bittersweet to read..it being the last book in the series had me wanting to read slower and make it last. But the thing about Anne Malcom's books is that they consume you in such a way that there is no possible way to slow down...and now that I'm finished(minus my fragile emotional state); I can honestly say The Sons of Templar Series will forever be one of my absolute favorites...

Battles of the Broken was gritty, raw & real. The amount of emotional depth and the layers to both
Mimiorphee
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, arc
Ann Malcom is an author whose work regularly comes up in my feed so it's naturally that I decided to read one of her book .

Battle of the Broken,  Sons of Templar MC series #6, follows the story of Gage and Lauren. Gage is tortured, dangerous, chaotic, quite the opposite of Lauren's very organized and healthy life. But under their appearances lie demons and brokenness, and these two might have in common a lot more than expected.

In Battle of the Broken, I discovered a very agreeable writing style
Anne Malcom
Jul 29, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Coming August 27th...Preorders are LIVE:

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2uCTntN
Caro Richard
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know when you read a book and you already 'know' one of the characters and you think you know how it's going to go down?

You know when you read a book and you get to a certain point and you know this bugger is going to rip your heart out?

You know when you read a book and the leading lady is just so god damn fab that you love her from the get go?

You know when you read a book and it's in one sitting because you can't put it down?

This book. This book is all of those. My God it was utterly, brea
Kelly Williams
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so sad this is the last book. But in true Anne fashion, she sent the series off with a bang. This series was amazing and this last book was absolute perfection. Battles of the Broken was a VERY appropriate title. Gage and Lauren broke my heart but at the same time were so destined to be together. I also had to laugh at Amy being a new mom, it was hysterical, as was Lucky's banter throughout the novel. This series will always be on my top ten. Gage's book did not disappoint. He was so broken ...more
Snow
***ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review***

This is the first time I m reading Anne Malcom's book and although I found her writing style accessable and engaging I found myself struggling with the storyline.

Nothing new there, the story of two deeply broken and shattered souls, each in its own pain, one is holding on to the 'logic' side of the surroundings to function, and the other is a rampage of dark chaos and gore.

One is Lauren, the other is Gage, a mean ass biker...and th
Stephanie Osborne
*This is Book 6 of a series. Yeah, you can read it alone and thoroughly enjoy. But I BEG you- start from the beginning. Totally worth it.

Gage & Lauren’s story was both the hardest and the easiest to read of the series. The gruesome details of Gage’s darkness is soooo much. And Lauren has her own demons. But their story together is absolutely compelling to read.

There are times I threatened to kill Anne, kick her arse, took it back and declared her safe, only to do it all again. More than on
Katerina
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10 BROKEN STARS!!!Gage my broken alpha possessive man.My heart broke for Gage and Lauren.Both of them were in a very sad place.They both have secrets and so much in common..they help one another to get out of the Hell they live.I loved that we get to see the SOT men again..I MISSED them so much!!!!Do your self a favor and READ this AMAZING book!Bravo Anne Malcom!!
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

3 CROWNS

This is going to be it’s me not the book type of review. Maybe it was because I jumped in at book 6, but for someone reason I just didn’t connect with this book.

I did like the antihero and the heroine. I enjoyed them as a couple. Ultimately, though, it took me too long to care and invest in them. This is where I think not reading the series hurt. The antihero has appeared in other books, and readers of the series would have had an attachment to him and w
Tzelina
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous!! I really loved it!!
Helen Altafulla
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There was so much pain, tears, hurt, anger, and love. But, I’m not talking about a happy love. That’s just not possible for a couple like Gage and Lauren.
This is a love you want to hate. Not because it’s a love that shouldn’t have happened, but a love that had to be fiercely battled. I was angry that a love like that had to endure so, so much.
Two extremely broken people, like Gage and Lauren, deserved something easy after everything in their pasts. But, then this wouldn’t be the amazing book it
Cali Gals
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a beautiful addition to the Sons of Templar Series. Gabe and Lauren’s story is told in a revealing, slow build kind of way. Let me clarify though this does not mean boring by any means. It is filled with angst and darkness. Even without knowing all the details, you feel the characters pain and want greater understanding. If you are looking for steamy, you won’t be disappointed because it is definitely intertwined with the right amount of sexy (wink wink). Love how this story is sprinkled wi ...more
Amanda Roden
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't think anyone would ever replace Bull as my favorite Son, however Gage just did that. This book was about two broken souls finding each other and helping each other learn to live again. I adored everything about this book!
Christina Crow
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The most epic read!
I love Anne's books but this one is my favorite ever!
Just wow.
Mind blowing.
perfectly imperfect.
Beautifully written.
I don't no what else to say.
Im in love with Gage!
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
4.5 stars!

I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Anne Malcom!

What a book, what a ride... My emotions are still attempting to recover after nearly 24 hours since I’ve finished the book. Oh man, the roller coaster of emotions this will put you through.

Anne Malcom has the gift of being able to insert subtleties into her books. Subtle emotional triggers, those little pangs to the chest, some subtle references you will only get if you look closely, th
Tongan Book Lover
Battles of the Broken by Anne Malcom, the sixth installment of the Sons of Templar MC series, and one of my favorites overall. I've been putting off writing this review for a while now despite having devoured this baby in one breath. This is mostly due to the fact that I knew, no matter what I wrote would be able to do this author justice because this book literally took my breath away.

It's hard for me to say, but I know that Gage will always have a special place in my heart. I already had a fe
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a powerful start to this book...just a glimpse into the incredible world that is Lauren and Gage.

Lauren, who has mysteries of her own, crashes her car and is found by Gage as she is walking on the highway to the hospital. Gage. Does. Not. Do. Damsels. In. Distress...he ruined them! Although there is an immediate attraction, they clash as well. This is their story....

This author truly knows how to use words to cast spells over her readers, I’m positive! Once you start reading, even when you
Joann
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Stars Definitely!

How can I describe this book without giving away any spoilers?
Well I can say this and that is I thought this book was heartbreaking beautiful!
I was sad when I got to the end of this story because I didn’t want it to end!
You know I don’t know how Anne Malcom is able to create such amazing stories that just rip you apart but yet turn around and make you whole.
Every single book that I’ve read of hers has done that in some way or another.
So yes I freaking do recommend this
Paula D
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow I’m sitting here after reading Gage’s story with my mouth open. Gage is one cold, crazy man that has no feelings whatsoever from his past. Gage meets Lauren one day walking down a road covered in blood like it’s no big deal. Two people battling with demons daily Gage has the scars and anger, Lauren has the scars in the inside and knows so many facts it will make you laugh and blow your mind all at once.
Oh I couldn’t stop reading this book it’s dark and intense and I loved every single minute
Aimee C Wright
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG. I am actually in awe of how good this book is. You need to pencil time out to read this because you will not want to be interrupted. This book made me cry as well as laugh. There was such emotion and I really wanted Gage and Lauren to get their own version of happy ever after. It really proves that people can appear fine but are broken. Love is really not pretty but is broken and twisted bit still love all the same. I loved seeing the real Lauren be uncovered and boy was she a hard arse. An ...more
Shannon
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We've known Gage from the start and just from wat we've knon i knew this was going to be hard and dark..and holy hell was it! It takes a special kind of woman and love to make these men fall but Gage needed that and more like Bex and Lucky and did he find that woman on the road in the night after a crash and can they even try to have a relationship with both their pasts and how different they handled the darkness? Hands down one of my favorite books ever and will stick with you! It has all and m ...more
B.J. Bentley
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful love story for two characters with tragic pasts.

Gage and Lauren are two broken souls riding an angst-filled rollercoaster together. Both have suffered tragedies and darkness, but choose to deal with it in opposite ways. For Gage, it's all about the violence and bloodshed. Chaos. For Lauren, it's structure and order. When these two collide it's a supernova and a black hole all at once.

It's insta-lust and an insta-claiming (you know how these alpha bikers roll!) Gage makes his intention
Christine
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Battles of the Broken is intense, emotional.....but extremely powerful. It really goes to show you that one person can change your life, in ways you never expected. Once they have made an imprint on your soul, they will be with you forever. Gage and Lauren were it for one another. They saw past the scars, and loved one another for who they were on the inside. Both had lived rough lives, but they helped each other heal and move on from the hurt and anger of the past.
Andrea Jacobsen
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! I cannot tell you how amazing this book is. Gage has always been an enigma from the first time we meet him. He alpha to the core but doesn't think he can be good for anyone.

Lauren is logical and precise. What happens these two met...absolute madness but in the best possible way.

Sons of Templar is one of my favorite MC series. Gage and Lauren don't have an easy road to love...it wouldn't be an Anne Malcolm story if they just met and fell in love and rode off into the sunset. I wouldn't have
Stacy
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is everything!!!! I was ripped in two, put back together and ripped in two again. I didn't think Anne could top any of the other books in this series, but OMG! Gage, Gage is everything! A man so broken, demons so horrible. I hate to see this series end, but this was the greatest ending we could have gotten. It definitely ended in the best way possible. 5 stars is not enough!!
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Okay, okay, I said this after every book in this series, but this one is the BEST! Gage is everything!! Everything dark and depraved and perfect. I loved everything about Battles of the Broken. I have loved this whole series, but this one is different from all the other books in this series, and that’s what got me. It sucked me right in and wrapped me in darkness and I never wanted to leave it. Highly recommend this book and series! You’ll definitely want to start at the beginning and never look ...more
Erin Scorpio
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! The Sons of Templar never disappoints and this one is no different. They always bring me on a roller coaster of emotions, but this one was especially emotional. Two broken people, two broken souls that battle their demons every day. We can all relate right? Both suffered unimaginable loss, a loss that changed them forever. Gage just became wilder, crazier, and cold. Swore he'd never be like his brothers and fall for a woman. But he does, and falls hard. Lauren, who suffered the loss of some ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Tic : Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Book 3 (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal, #3)
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Whiskey: Ruthless Bastards (RBMC Book 1)
  • Devil's Mark (The Devil's Keepers, #2)
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • Embers of Starlight
  • Twisted Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw #1)
  • The Bonus  (Zeta Cartel, #1)
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)
  • Junkie (Broken Doll #1)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Broken Illusions (His Agenda, #3)
  • Chaos
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
  • Nomad (Lucifer's Legion Motorcycle Club #2)
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Rough and Raw (Notorious Devils MC, #2)
Anne Malcom has been an avid reader since before she can remember, her mother responsible for her book addiction. It started with magical journeys into the world of Hogwarts and Middle Earth, then as she grew up her reading tastes grew with her. Her obsession with books and romance novels in particular gave Anne the opportunity to find another passion, writing. Finding writing about alpha males an ...more

Sons of Templar MC (7 books)
  • Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1)
  • Firestorm (Sons of Templar MC #2)
  • Out of the Ashes (Sons of Templar MC #3)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar #7)
“I’ve got a feeling your courtship is gonna make the rest of ours look like a day at the park.” 0 likes