Start by marking “Breakfast with the FBI” as Want to Read:
Breakfast with the FBI

Breakfast with the FBI

When bank teller Rose Ryan accidentally uncovers a shocking discrepancy in bank finances, she goes to the police, who immediately call in the FBI. From that day forward, she meets at a coffee shop each morning with two FBI agents to report her observed embezzling activity and receive further instructions. Rose continues to collect evidence of the illegal activity at the ...more
Published April 21st 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Breakfast with the FBI, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breakfast with the FBI

Start your review of Breakfast with the FBI
Cindy
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: won-from-author
This short little story was unbelievable! Bank teller Rose was such a strong woman. She worked with the FBI to uncover some shady business at her bank. And for her safety and that of her family she couldn’t tell anyone! Rose is my hero and she did the right thing! I also learned a lot about the banking business. Thanks Erina for sending me this interesting book!
Vicki
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What would you do if you were to find irregularities while balancing out accounts at the bank you work for? Well for Rose Ryan, she went to the police who ended up passing the information over to the FBI. Next thing Rose knows she’s having breakfast with the FBI the very next morning. The FBI recruits Rose to work undercover for them and collect information on an embezzling scheme that ends up being much more dangerous and more wide spread than you can imagine.

Knowing that this story was based
Dianna
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: borrowed, cindy-owns
Rose absolutely did the right thing! She was much braver than I would’ve been and I worked at a bank! Recommend this very quick read.
Amy
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While I've had the same comment said to me, "oh, you work in a bank" as if it's a bad thing. You can not make up these stories that can only happen at a bank.
This was a fantastic read from the first page to the last. Rose did the right thing. I could not imagine what I would have done in Rose's position. Working in a bank can be stressful enough without having to work with the FBI. Way to go Rose.
Kathy
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this little short book about Rosie dealing with banks and the FBI. She did the right thing but it was nerve wrecking to go through the daily routines.
Cara
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thud book was quite adventurous. Had some twist, turns, and crazy schemes. It was a very enjoyable read.
Teresa
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book, and kept my interest throughout. Rose's character is compelling and believable, and makes us realize that this could happen to any one of us. There is never a dull moment in her life, and that makes it exciting for the reader. Looking forward to more books by this author.
Kim Blevins
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rose a bank teller gets the shock of her life...breakfast with the FBI!!! This story unfolds as Rose becomes an informant for the FBI. Very good read and your heart will go out to Rose. I could not put down until I knew what happened!
Gene Tartaglia
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good God she is at it again!
Ms. Ring is on fire with her latest book. I did not put this book down from start to finish. The story is riveting and the storytelling masterful. There is a great author in our midst! I anxiously await the next book. Hope it is in the works...
Lynna Banning
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an eye-opener this book is! I couldn't put it down and sweated every hour through the character's risky undertaking and her moral dilemma.

Very, very worth reading--a book I'll not soon forget. Highly recommended.

Lynna Banning
Susan The Book Dragon Campton
Happy Tuesday, Book Dragons..I apologize for the lateness of the hour, but I only received this Gem today and finished it today because I wanted so very much to share it with you today. This Gem is perfectly cut, every carat sharp and clear, it's radiant brilliance shines a blazing, blinding white that only comes of honesty, courage and hard won bravery - especially when the person would rather not, but is driven by a deep seated belief in justice, truth and integrity.
These attributes describe
Cheryl
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-read
I recently read Ms. Ring's latest book, THE NEIGHBORHOOD, and thoroughly enjoyed it. After connecting on Facebook, she told me about her previous books and a little bit about them. With that, she sent me a signed copy of KNIT 2, PURL 2, KILL 2, which I have yet to read and I purchased BREAKFAST WITH THE FBI because I was intrigued due to what she told me about how this book came to be via a real-life experience.

Rose Ryan embodies what an all-around good person should be. Her family came first,
Denise
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Breakfast with the FBI by author, Erina Bridget Ring

One woman finds herself thrown in the midst of a threatening situation, and one not of her own doing.

Based on a true story, Rose Ryan stumbles headfirst into the middle of an intense embezzlement scheme involving co-workers, upper management, with a long list of others and finds herself scared, alone, and not knowing which way to turn.

In one fell swoop she finds herself with a title she never dreamed would become a part of her
Bambi Rathman
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Gosh! Knowing this book was written from real life events had me holding my breath in so many parts. This is the story of Rose Ryan and her position as a bank teller. She uncovers some suspicious activity concerning missing money from the bank. She knows that something is terribly wrong and has to do something about it. This book takes the reader on the crazy ride of going "undercover" with the FBI to expose the embezzlement scheme. I felt like I was going through the anxieties, worries, ...more
Dyana Hulgan
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A true story. A story that will captivate you from the beginning and leave you wanting to know more. Rose Ryan went to work at a bank, after being a stay at home Mom for 17 years. She had high hopes for a fulfilling career. She was smart and very observant to details. The first day was the beginning of a nightmare that has stayed with her for years. From a robbery and onward to even more frightening experiences involving guns, embezzlement, drugs and missing people. Erina Bridget Ring describes ...more
Karen
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book filled with many twists and turns. It will grab at you emotionally. The storyline is so interesting it maintains your interest. The characters are believable and likable. So you have Rose Ryan working in a small town, married, first day on the job. Now Rose discovers a huge monetary discrepancy at the bank. She tells the main branch manager but feels she is blown off so goes to the police. They call in the FBI. She is to have Breakfast with the FBI in the morning to discuss ...more
Jeanne Kennedy
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Breakfast with the FBI by Erina Bridget Ring is a fast-paced, easy to read book filled with twists and turns. Rose Ryan is a bank teller who uncovers large amounts of discrepancies in the bank’s finances and record keeping. Rose goes to the police who in turn bring in the FBI and thus Rose begins doing undercover work for the FBI. Rose is instructed to tell no one not even her husband because her own safety and that of her family’s is at stake. The author has created characters who are real and ...more
Carol
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ficton
Bank teller Rose Ryan uncovers a discrepancy in the bank finances. She goes to the police who call the FBI. She frequently meets the FBI at a coffee shop to give them her observations and receive her instructions. Rose thinks it is the bank manager who is stealing money. As she continues to collect evidence, she fears she will be caught. The FBI tells Rose she cannot tell her husband or anyone else what she is doing.

This book is only 100 pages and those pages go by fast. Reading this story I
Debbi Hicks
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great little book that packed a big punch. Rose Ryan is keeping a big secret from her family. She had Breakfast with the FBI. But WHY? She uncovers a bank fraud scheme in the course of her work and immediately does the right thing, without giving much thought to how it will effect her emotionally or her family. Page by page we move through this period of Rose's life, and it's certainly written in a manner that holds your interest to the very end. There were times I said "Oh Rose" and ...more
ci
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Erina Bridget Ring and I'm looking forward to reading more!

This is a true story, but for some reason, I didn't know that!!!! If you worked in a bank and found a discrepancy (many discrepancies) would you do the right thing??? Rose tried going up the chain of command, but that got her nowhere, so she goes to the police, which ultimately leads to her working with the FBI.

The characters (even the evil ones) are great, there are some twists/turns, some affairs, some snutty
Dusti Bontempo
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
BOOK REVIEW!! Book 21, 2019. Breakfast with the FBI was like no other book I’ve ever read. I absolutely felt like Rose’s kindred spirit (rule follower, anxiety ridden, family woman, hard worker).

That said, this whole situation was SO frustrating!! I just wanted an arrest to be made. Take the bad guy down! But it was the frustration that Rose felt that came through in the writing. I could feel her stress and it was hard to know she had to continue this informant behavior while jeopardizing her
Jacqueline Terrill
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like they say~ Go with your gut feelings! When Rose worked at The Harvest bank her intuition told her, and her gut something wasn't right. One clue led to another clue and something told her to watch out for her back! Being promoted, and getting more responsibility has both perks and downsides. But when the leader of the bank takes things for granted, and can't hide his tracks could your life be in danger? And your family? Read this short story to find out the missing links. I highly recommend ...more
Carole Newton
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book I have read by this author, and it, like the first, did not disappoint me. Mrs Ring weaves such a story with her words, that it is really hard to put the book down. The plot is so vivid that you feel like you know the people involved. I am now reading her book, The Neighborhood, and as with FBI and Knit 2, I find myself yelling at the characters. FBI is a quick read but even more so because of the subject. Who wouldn't want to have breakfast with the FBI? Maybe not, if ...more
Marta Ratliff
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me tell you if you want to sit down with a cup of coffee and read for the morning this is the book for you. I love how Rose had to keep a secret from her family about what was going on at the bank where she works. Of course just from the title you know the FBI was involved! Not sure if I could keep things going on at work away from my family even knowing that their life could be in danger. I am looking forward to reading more from Erina Bridget Ring!
Karen Mcnicol
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great book. What would you do if you worked somewhere and you started to notice something wrong, really wrong? Would you tell, how would you know who to tell? Rose works for a bank and when she is sent to help at another branch she finds things are not what they seem, with the greatest courage she starts a year of having Breakfast with the FBI. This book will keep you glued to the pages until you are done, well written and you will hate to reach the end.
Linda Martin
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What would you do if you had a secret and you couldn’t tell anyone?
What if you had a secret and you couldn’t tell your husband or kids?
What would you do if you had to pretend everything was alright, even though it’s not?
You might have to have breakfast with FBI. What a heart racing, breathe holding story. A story of courage and strength. A story of patience and endurance. I truly was amazed.
Doreen Lamar
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Got me into the story on the first page. I read it in one sitting as I just couldn't put it down. Gave me a lot to think about and really wonder. So happy I found out about this author and I was lucky to get this book. I know I will be looking into her other books. In describing the book the author says "Rose did they right thing" and after reading the book, Rose most definitely did the right thing.
Randy Braud
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book ! It was riveting. I was able to read it in one sitting with no breaks. I could not put it down as the story continued. The writer did a fabulous job of revealing the emotions and feelings of an innocent person “caught in the middle”. The writer also shows how a loving and supportive family is invaluable when going against evil doers.
Patricia Grogan Bugher
Very good book

Breakfast with the FBI by Erina Bridget Ring is a very fast moving book. It’s about a woman who works in a small branch bank and, on her first day at work, discovers a huge monetary discrepancy. She goes to the police who then bring in the FBI and then Rose is in the thick of the investigation. I enjoyed this book very much!
Misty Williams
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reading-now
Wow what an awesome book!! The true story of a brave woman who worked with the FBI to bring down a bank embezzlement scheme. You are left feeling that this woman gave her all to her job and risked so much for it. At times, the story broke my heart. She was brave in the face of some serious criminal activity. I absolutely loved this book!!

• Emily, Gone
  • Evening in the Yellow Wood
  • The God Game
  • Gold Digger, The Remarkable Baby Doe Tabor
  • The Poison Garden
  • Reckless Beginnings  ( Tammy Mellows Series #1)
  • The Murder List
  • The Two Lila Bennetts
  • The Summer of New Beginnings (Magnolia Grove #1)
  • True to Me
  • Lowcountry Boil (A Liz Talbot Mystery, #1)
  • The Ivy Creek Sewing Circle: Stories from the heart of Appalachia