Start by marking “The Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls Box Set (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls Box Set (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls #1-4)

The Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls Box Set

(Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls #1-4)

Four wolf shifters, one steamy paranormal romance series...

Books Included In This Box Set:

Book 1 - The Wolf's Lover
Watching the tough, beautiful, and mysterious wolf who took on a bear recover in his cabin brought out a side of Titan his pack never got to see. Titan could not help but fall in love with this captivating and stunning wolf.

Book 2 - The Wolf's Temptation
Heart
Published July 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls Box Set

J.C.
The First book is The Wolf's Lover: I really loved this story and was really cute. This one was about twins, sister and brother, who are outsiders and eventually find home and love in 2 different places while dealing with their own trials along the way.

The 2nd Book is The Wolf's Temptation: This one was about an Enforcer that finally finds love in a round about way. I gave it 3.5 Stars, I liked it but something was missing in this story.

The 3rd Book was The Wolf's Mate: Human vs. Wolf... I don
Christine Wilmot
Jan 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
This set was a let down. The books had hardly any follow though. Yes some of the characters appeared once in a different book but it dosnt connect at all. I quite enjoyed the first book, think that it would follow on with the brother/s or had more fluidity though them.
Carmen
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting Series

This a very enjoyable set of books that revolves around wolf shifters. There is a lot going on. Plenty of action and quite a few steamy scenes as well. The characters are flawed in some cases but definitely likable for the most part. If there is a villain you know it and feel about them as the main characters do. I like this author and have read her books before because she can quickly get you into a story and turning pages. I didn't like what happened to Cameron in the last book
Cassidy Schmelzle
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Prior to reading this box set, I read loved by the alpha leader which is the first in the series.

I found the whole 5 books lacking. They were poorly written, with bad sentence structure and grammar. The stories just seem to stop at the end and there is little in the way of story line. My two stars are mainly for effort. I guess I got through the whole box set, so that's something.
Cheryl Joy Szalkowski
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Alpha wolves of myre falls box set

Some of the stories were cut off to soon in my opinion. I really liked some of the stories in the boxed set. It was entertaining and fun to read. I recommend this box set of books to my friends and family.
Sandy
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state, I received an Advance Reader Copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review.

Book 1 - The Wolf's Lover
Cara, a wolf shifter, saves a bear cub from drowning and mama bear kicks her butt. Titan, a wolf shifter, finds her and brings her home to his pack to help her heal and recover.

Book 2 - The Wolf's Temptation
This story is about an enforcer for the wolf council, Raven. She's beautiful and strong and she was raised to be an enforcer. She's
Mrs B
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great to have the books in a box set, all with no cliffhangers but not all super happy endings. Read them separately, previously.
We meet Titan and Cara - Heartbreak has her running, a good deed nearly ends her but also has her mate fighting to save her.
Ravens story is next. Not really a lovely stay at home girl.... She is an enforcer and loves her job, but is she on the right side.
April and James have a horrendous journey to happiness, with distant family determined to end them. James also made
Janet
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
The Wolf's Lover Book 1- A good story. It's good to take care of someone who is hurt. It's just common sense, to make sure that they can survive when they leave. I liked it.
The Wolf's Temptation Book 2 – I don't know. This story is very different than any others I have read about Enforcers. And the businesses that the pack have are very different also. It's just strange. It's a good story but very d
Brittania Dancer
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a four story box set of Alpha wolves and their strong mates. Each story has its own storyline that doesn't intersect with others. All the books are well written and entertaining by their own merits. All the characters are realistic and likable. The chemistry between the characters is hot and the scenes are scorching. The plot twist and turns in each story will keep you reading because of the actions of an angry council, action scenes, drama and romance that fills the pages. I would recom ...more
Caroline Doig
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 fantastic alpha wolves stories in a convenient boxset by Anastasia Chase.
Book 1 The Wolf’s Lover: Cara’s and Titan’s story.
Book 2 The Wolf’s Temptation: Raven’s and Conan’s story.
Book 3 The Wolf’s Mate: April’s and James’s story.
Book 4 The Wolf’s Savior: London’s and Paxton’s story.
I loved these stories but my favourite out of them all is book 4 The Wolf’s Savior, this story had me crying it was so emotional so heartfelt so amazing. A fantastic set of stories and it deserves more than 5 plu
Amanda Sauer
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked that all of the books in this series was brought together. I have enjoyed reading each one with Raven as a heroine being my favorite. I really liked how she wasn't afraid of a little conflict and knew how to kick some butt. Each of the stories are like stand alones that can tie back to the same universe. Characters names are mentioned through out so it is cool to see how the stories and people relate to each other. I would love another series about what happens next. Maybe there will be ...more
Ann Holden
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review is for the four book box set.I have previously reviewed two of the four as separate stories so I can only say this is an interesting collection that is loosely connected. Each one can be read as a standalone. They are well written and the characters are all interesting. Some are more likeable than others. I enjoyed reading them all and recommend this collection for those who like good shifter stories.
Frances Law
Aug 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Disjointed.

I didn't find this series to be particularly unenjoyable but neither did it do much for me. I couldn't work out of there was supposed to be a theme of not. There were certainly a number of questions left in the air as far as the Sullivans were concerned! I often leave a review for a few days to give myself time to absorb a book of books. What was telling for me was that I couldn't immediately remember the stories without jogging my memory. That says it all really.
Laila Viking
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not what I expected. Not at all. But that is in the most positive way. Shifter stories are normally not my thing but this one surprised me. I liked it a lot. Well written short stories with nice storylines and plots. I like that the characters and how they develop.
A passionate and emotional read with twists. Enjoyable and recommendable.
There are passion, hot scenes and lots of chemistry in this amazing story.
A box set that is worth the read and one-click.
Barbara
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very good set of books and what a price to get this very well-written set, I enjoyed reading the four books there is intrigue, suspense. The set includes these books The Wolf’s Lover, The Wolf’s Temptation, The Wolf’s Mate, and The Wolf’s Savior each of them have their own merits so I could not say which one was my favorite. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Mommaleena
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
ცơŋɖ

ɛąƈɧ ʂɬơཞყ ơŋ ıɬʂ ıʂ ą զųıƈƙ ཞɛąɖ, ცųɬ ʝơıŋ ɬɧɛɱ ąƖƖ ɬơɠɛɬɧɛཞ ąŋɖ ơɧ ცơყ!!!! ı ɧơ℘ɛ ɬɧɛཞɛ ῳıƖƖ ცɛ ɱơཞɛ ʂɬơཞıɛʂ ɬơ ƈơɱɛ! ცɛ ℘ཞɛ℘ąཞɛɖ ʄơཞ ą ཞąŋɠɛ ơʄ ɛɱơɬıơŋʂ... ɱąყცɛ ɧą۷ɛ ą ʄɛῳ ɬıʂʂųɛʂ ɧąŋɖყ, ცųɬ ცɛ ℘ཞɛ℘ąཞɛɖ ɬơ Ɩąųɠɧ ąʂ ῳɛƖƖ. ARC received from BookSprout for an honest voluntary review
Due to sexual situations, this book is recommended for readers 18 and older!
ơŋɛ ơʄ ɱყ ʄą۷ơཞıɬɛ ℘ąʂʂąɠɛʂ~
• if you’re not bonded by heart then there is no safety in that union.
Amy Hannagan
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a must read collection for all fans of steamy shifter romances. Each book is plotted and well written as a stand alone but as a whole this collection really pops. The stories are full of feels and passion that aren't always found in PNR. I've enjoyed each of these stories and I'm sure you will too.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read a bad book from this author yet and this book is no exception! The great plot and character development kept me so engaged throughout the entire book that I had a very hard time putting this book down until the very last page was turned!

Michelle
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing box set of Paranormal Shifter Romances. Each book is well written and about fantastic alpha wolf shifters and the beautiful women they love. These were my first books by this author and I can definitely say I will be looking for more books by Anastasia Chase. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Annette Drewett
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Box Set of Alpha Wolves looking for their mates. I read each of the individually but enjoy having them in one place. Each story is a stand-alone, but by reading them in order you pick up on the underlying issues facing these alphas which flows through the series. I loved all the characters and really felt for Paxton and London in the final book. Don’t miss this series.
Valentina
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great box set. There's four wolf shifter books. It's full of steamy goodness. I enjoyed reading every single book. I loved the storylines and plots. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jennifer Soppe
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good collection of supernatural romance

The Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls is a good boxed set of Anastasia Chase's paranormal romance reads. With sexy alpha males and strong females this box set will get you your paranormal romance fix for the weekend.
Danielle Carpenter
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
I will have to say this series is serious lacking. I'm not even sure what the first two books have to do with the last two. Although a second book character appears in the fourth book.This series left me confused and serious let down. None of the stories are well written.
Lorene Kinslow
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful read.

I give this book a five-star rating. I loved this heart felt book. It both made me laugh and cry. Then laugh again. With a whole lot of steamy creamy in between. Well done.
Fred
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wolf for a mate!

This box set was a very easy reading and worth reading! And you did a good job with the story’s that that you put into it and I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Anne Richardson
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this boxset. There are 4 books in the set all are highly entertaining with great characters and storyline.
Wolfs Temptation is my favourite,Raven a female enforcer is sent to Stromport to find out who or what is killing women.
Diane Werning
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls Box Set

If you want something good to curl up with buy this set.While it may make you cry you will also laugh.There's a lot of snarky attitude in this book.
Diane Devney schroeder
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun

This set of stories were fun to read. Lots of romance and some suspense. I would of preferred more suspense. Keeps me turning pages if there is suspense
L M
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
DNF. Just not the type of shifter stories that appeal to me.
Struggled through book 1 but gave up at the start of book 2.
Ann Brown
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic box set

I really enjoyed these wolf shifter stories. Well written and entertaining with likeable characters. The storylines were great. I would recommend this.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Alpha's Duty
  • Secret Mates (Hollow Earth Dragons, #4)
  • After MidKnight (Knight Ops, #4)
  • Two Dirty Bosses
  • Menage A Cowboy: The Complete Series
  • Rhys: (A Lost Breed MC Romance)
  • On the Edge (Adirondack Pack, #3)
  • The Beast (Betania Breed, #0)
  • Steam Dragon Shifters: Shifter Romance Collection
  • Rare Stakes (Immortal Kin, #1)
  • Seeking the Alpha: Wolf Shifter Romance (Wolf Pack chronicles Series)
  • Filthy Dirty Brother: A Forbidden Cousins Romance
  • One True Mate Series Bundle, Books 1-4
  • Fate Mountain; Complete Series (Fate Mountain Shifters, #1 To #18)
  • Aspen Valley Wolf Pack; Complete Series (Aspen Valley Wolf Pack, #1 To #9)
  • Vampire's Mate (Guardians, #1)
  • Alpha Biker (Alpha Bad Boy MC Trilogy, #1)
** FOLLOW ME ON GOODREADS TO GET UPDATES **

Do you like FREE books? I know I do! You can get yourself an FREE Wolf Shifter Romance EXCLUSIVE to subscribers by pasting this link into your browser:

I'm just a girl from Houston with a knack for words. I love adding a dash of Paranormal into our world. I write about sexy shifters who are hard on their foes but melt f

Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls (4 books)
  • The Wolf's Lover (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls, #1)
  • The Wolf's Temptation (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls, #2)
  • The Wolf's Mate (Alpha Wolves Of Myre Falls, #3)
  • The Wolf's Savior (Alpha Wolves of Myre Falls #4)