Start by marking “My Free Life: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot (My Life Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:

My Free Life: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot (My Life Series Book 3)

Freedom. Something the majority of the people on this Earth enjoy. Something I’ve never had. Something I want more than anything.
When I left for University, I thought my life wouldn’t be quite so tragic... Ha! I am now the Capo Donna, in charge of the Family and its businesses located in Northern Italy.
The power struggle between me and my Papa, the Capo, comes to a head
Published July 16th 2018 by Brothers of Camelot Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Free Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Free Life

Start your review of My Free Life: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot (My Life Series Book 3)
Heather Bass
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book to the amazing series My Life. I can easily see this one day being a television series. You must read this series in order or you will be lost. I absolutely love mobster romance but this talented author keeps on blowing my mind. You will once again fall in love with these characters. I was hooked from the beginning and I did not stop until the end. It only took me a few hours to devour this incredible story.

Alessandra is now about to graduate University. She is now in her
Maura
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
MY FREE LIFE is the final book in the prequel trilogy. This is the longest, most action filled of all the stories. It's hard to remember to that Aless is only 20 years old with all of her life experiences.

This story concludes with her trying to fulfill her dream. It was great to revisit with her Nonna and uncle and witness how loved she really is.

This is a multi layered story with so many character playing a vital role in the action. The story is well plotted, the situations move the story along
Angela
5 Stars

My Free Life is a Brothers of Camelot prequel and the third book in the My Life series by Necie Navone. OMG!!! I keep saying this over and over, but I can’t help it- I love this series so much!!!!! This book (along with the rest of the series) is such a riveting read. There is so much going on between the covers that both thrilled and captivated me. I have a huge girl crush on Aless- she is the total package… girl power personified. Gorgeous. Smart. Strong. Loving. Kind. A warrior
Laura Furuta
By: Necie Navone
5 out of 5 stars

The story My Free Life: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot (My Life Series Book 3) by Necie Navone is a coming of age book. It is a story that hooked me in from the very beginning and I didn’t want to put down until I had finished the last page. It has action, suspense, and danger. It is a book that had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. It is the continuing
Liz
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the prequel series to the Brothers Camelot series by Necie Navone. I would HIGHLY recommend that you read these three books in order. You will be so lost if you don’t. I have a hard time with keeping up with things from time to time in this story line so I can’t imagine if you haven’t read the previous novels. I also might add that Necie is a very gifted storyteller. She has weaved a wonderful mobster boss story told from a woman’s point of view and done it flawlessly.

Tiggress47
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense
Part 3, but not the end

4 Stars:

Enjoyable, would recommend, would read again. Will read more in the series, will read more by the author.

Good world building, story flow, and character growth.

Fulfilled descriptions as promised.

Part 3 of 3

These 3 serial books were a fantastic background story for Alessandra. She has such a complicated life that to trulyunderstand her would have taken more than just a quick
Sunday
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Free Life: A Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone
Five Stars

My Free Life: A Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot is the third book in the My Life series by Necie Navone. This series just gets better and better. I will caution you do need to read the whole series in order or you will miss major parts of the backstory and all of the books in this series are highly enjoyable and excellent reads. This book continues where the last book left off. Alessandra is twenty and away attending
Tausha Treadway
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Free Life: Prequel to the Brothers Camelot (My Life Series Book 3) by Necie Navone. I love this series. I have so enjoyed each book and I feel like I could call up the characters! This is the final installment in the My Life series and we've watched Aless grow up. She is now 20 and the Capo Donna of a Major Crime Family in Italy. She is watching all of her friends and family find love and happiness and she doesn't have the choice to do that on her own. She made a dying promise to her mother ...more
Katie
Shelves: 5-star
By Necie Navone
5 stars

And so we have the final book in the trilogy of the prequel series to The Brothers of Camelot series and what a final book it is! I have loved this trilogy – I’ve never read a prequel trilogy before and I thought it was such a fantastic idea by the author. Not only do I feel like I know the characters inside out but I am totally ready to carry on with the next part! I love this author's writing style;
Jana
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Free Life is the third part of Necie Navone’s My Life Series that is prequel to the Brothers of Camelot series! I cannot wait for the second book in the Brothers of Camelot series as that will give us the conclusion of Aless’ journey to and with Grayson. Please read the series in the order as it is meant to be read!
My Free Life is the final chapter of the My Life Series and please, remember, Aless is only 20 years old. It is hard to remember it at times considering all that she has
Shannon
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion to the build up of Aless’s life as a mafia princess! This is book 3 with characters from the first 2 books in the My Life Series. This series is also a prequel series to the Brothers of Camelot series.

This book was easy to read even while I was holding my breath as to what could happen next. I really expected more from Capo/Papa, the jerk face, however I am sure we haven’t heard the last from him. I love how Aless’ men follow her, protect her and really have her back when times
Susan Lister
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one of those series that you will become addicted to. It grabs you by the throat with book one and it won't let you go. I'm telling you, nothing got done on my to-do list when I was reading this series!

I loved looking into Alessandra's life that she leads. She battles with what is expected of her and what she really wants. She wants a better life but events and family suck her back into the dark where she dreads to be. She's ready to leave that life behind but will she get it?

I'm not one
Robin Rankin
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Free Life by Necie Navone is the third book in the My Life series. I loved this spin off series and learning about Alessandra and her life before. Of the three this was my favorite because to me it was the happiest of them.

Alessandra is hard and no fear, she showed it time and time again through this book and the series even when she was little.

She was pampered but her life was certainly not easy and that was show on to us time and time again. What she did have that a lot of people don't
Jenni Bishop
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Free Life: Brothers of Camelot Prequel (My Life Series Book 3) by Necie Navone is follows
on right where book two finished. This is the culmination of everything coming together in the
tragic world of the Princess a toward her ultimate goal. With the men undeniably hers, the
Princess continues to run things as she sees fit but she knows there can only be one end but
little does she know that others have that same goal insight. Necie has once again written a
winner as she takes us on the journey
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Free Life ~My Life Series Book Three Written by Necie Navone
4 Stars

I couldn’t wait to read this book since this series has consumed my last few days. This book is filled with action, family secrets, discovery, heartache, loss, fear, hope, beginnings and endings. It did not answer all my questions...there is still more I need to read to complete all the missing pieces.

“I think we’re each other’s fantasy, not each other’s future.”

There was times I wanted to stand up and cheer at the strength
Heather
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Free Life: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot, by Necie Navone, is the third book in the My Life Series. This coming of age thrilling suspense continues from My Hidden Life, the second book of the series. The author has taken this series/book into a side we don't typically see, a strong woman carrying a role we often see/read that are held by men. Alessandra is an epic character and I enjoyed seeing her grow further in this book between the choices she continues to make and the paths she ...more
Kerry Baker
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Free Life: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone is the third book in her My Life series.
This series does just get stronger and stronger. It is fast paced, intense and thrilling to read. I was never quite sure which way the book would turn and that just made it all the more exciting. Would she get a free life? Would she forever be tied to her family?
This author has a strong and distinct writing style that fits this book, and series, perfectly. Although they are strong characters
Dori cousley
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Free Life: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone is the third book in the series. This book has it all from suspense, action and danger. You will not be able to put the book down till you get to the last page, because you want to find out what happens next. This is the ending of Alessandra's story. She is in charge of the family business in Italy at such a young age. She is a strong and independent woman who gets what she wants.

What a great conclusion to the My Life Series. Necie
Lyndsey Fairley
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This is The conclusion to the prequel series and I would highly recommend reading in order or you will be lost. This story has many layers and many details, to keep them straight you need the whole story.
Full of suspense, I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. And it was hard to remember that Aless is only 20, so many situations she ends up in, and she handles like someone older.
I can't say enough
Heather Lovelace
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From beginning to end this book and series held my attention and captured my heart. Necie Navone does an amazing job with these books further establishing characters we are introduced to in the Brothers of Camelot. I loved all of these characters and the universe that this series delved into and explored. Amazing development. I felt every single emotion deeply. Cannot wait to read these books again.
Bobbi Wagner
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this series and conclusion to Alessandra’s story. In this book she is Capo Donna and is in charge of the family business in Italy. She finds herself butting heads with her father and having to be the person she can’t stand. Her story is full of action, sitting on the edge of your seat suspense and maybe a way out for Alessandra. I love that she is a strong woman who knows what she wants but also has her loyalties. A must read conclusion!
InD'tale Magazine
Fans of Necie Navone’s My Life Series will enjoy the third novel in this series as they learn what happens to characters they’ve come to think of as Family.

Read full review in the 2019 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Robin
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Free Life

I truly enjoyed this series it was an continuously page turner. Please read this kick-ass champion who took nothing from anyone .She took control of the family and made them stronger and it kept me laughing how she twisted them around her fingers. Please enjoy this series as much as I did !!!!!
Theresa Alsobrooks
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story

If you start with the first book My hidden life it draws you in by the end of each book you cant wait to start the next one. I really like all of these characters. The author kind of repeats a lot of info, but I can over look that. All in all a really good read
Katy
Oct 08, 2019
Amber
Dec 13, 2019

• Reckless - An Anthology
  • Heart of a Hunk: A Limited-Edition Collection of Bad Boy, Billionaire and Hunky Romance Heroes
  • The Changeup (Resort Romance #6)
  • Cowboy: Claimed
  • Beneath the Surface (Gray Ghost #3)
  • Climbing The Walls (Hart & Cole Book 1)
  • A Tangy Christmas Kiss
  • Eastern Shore Swingers Boxed Set (The Eastern Shore Swingers, #1-3)
  • A Pink Christmas Kiss
  • The Moon in Her Eyes: a witch's tale
  • A Frothy Christmas Kiss
  • Ring Tru (Thick as Thieves, #1)
  • Savannah's Saviors (Cowboys of Cavern County, #5)
  • Sailors Knot (Eastern Shore Swingers Book 4)
  • Michael's Heart
  • Make You Mine
  • Our Unexpected Hope
  • The Way You Are (The Carolina Connections #5)
Her Motto in life:
You are as young as you believe you are,
so refuse to grow old.

Necie's a married, mother of five boys. She was born and raised in Nashville, TN. But she now calls Northern California home.

She has always dreamed of being a writer but thought that dream was impossible because she suffers from severe dyslexia.
But with her determination and the love and support of her friends, she is