Start by marking “Angels of Belle Meade” as Want to Read:
Angels of Belle Meade

Angels of Belle Meade

We govern with broken wings, using fear and beauty as our weapons.
Through inherited traditions, each of us are born to play individual parts in our reign. In previous years, the transition has been calm.
Until our generation is unveiled.
Newcomers step forward to wreak havoc amongst us. Secrets are revealed, loyalties are tested, and the dark truth of our town is forced int

To ask other readers questions about Angels of Belle Meade, please sign up.
Lindsey Iler I don't know how this question snuck by me. I apologize.
I don't know how this question snuck by me. I apologize.
It's actually LIVE right now. It published on 12/6 and is available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited! :)
(less)

Nikki Pennington
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a lover of all books. All genres. Every once in a while I really love a good supernatural book, but they have to be done right or it will turn cheesy. This was one of those books done right. There was suspense, romance, and and mystery that had me on the edge of my seat.

Edric was my kind of book boyfriend. I like them a little rough around the edges and he was just that! Lennox was an amazing leading lady! She stood up for herself and didn’t take any crap from anyone! I loved that about he
Johnaka
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angels of Belle Meade by Lindsey Iler
“Look beyond the surface, 5 stars”

Sometimes you just need to look beyond the surface of what’s around you. You need to open your mind up to the possibilities of there being more out there. Lennox always knew there was something lurking beneath the surface of her family and those around her, but she never realized how right she was until it was too late. Will she be able to come to grips with what her new life will be?
Edric grew up knowing he was different. He
Taylor Turbeville
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kelsey  Anderkin
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg! Lindsey is an amazing author. She has you hooked from the start with her characters. I fished the book in two days, I just couldn't put it down. It's diffently a reread for me.
KFForever
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

With the number of books I read, it is difficult to find a premise that is new to me.
New adult paranormal romance with so many new spins, I felt a little dizzy at times.

Lennox, Amilee, and Emerson have a strong bonded friendship, one that has stood the test of time. That is until they reach their nineteenth birthday and things change…dramatically.
The premise of the Angels is more like: Judge, Jury, Executioner for the town of Be
Lissanne
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lennox Callahan lives in a place called Belle Meade. In the public eye because of her mayor father and shunned by her cold-hearted mother, she only sticks around because of her little sister, Sarah. While out one night with her best friends Emerson, Amilee and Dylan in the forest, she runs into Edric, who's new in town.

She finds herself drawn to him, but her life is thrown into chaos when she finds out, upon her nineteenth birthday, that she's an Angel. Together with Amilee and Emerson, it is th
Melissa Schaub
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was such an amazing surprise for me. I love to read PNR but sometimes I lose interest really fast because it is cheesy, but this book...this book I devoured in a very short amount of time and I can not wait for the next book. In my opinion all of the secrets and twists of this book made it everything and if PNR is a genre you enjoy, you will love this book. I recommend getting started now so you will be ready for the next book.

For Lennox and her best friends she thought their 19th
Rachelle Reads
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
☆ 4.5 not all is what it seems stars ☆

Lennox and her besties are going through something they had no clue even existed in their little corner of the world of Belle Meade.

Edric KNOWS he shouldn't be pursuing Lennox but she makes him feel so alive.

"What makes a girl like Lennox tick? I plan on burying myself so deep into her being, she won't know where she ends and I begin by the time I'm finished with her." 😍

Lindsey's take on the supernatural is refreshing and fun. I couldn't read it fast e
KSWEAR79
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lennox knew she was not the favored daughter, but she loved her sister no-less and tolerated her mother no-more, obliviously to the huge changes to come. Edric knew he was not the favored son and he made no bones about it, he rebelled and did his thing, knowing their family was different. Upon the 19th birthday of 3 girls they learn a secret, which leads them to folklore amongst the townspeople that they learn are truths.

This book is 2 first for me. The first I’m reading by Lindsay & my fir
Alyssa's Bookrotic Blog
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a Paranormal Romance different from anything else I’ve read from Lindsey Iler. It’s great to see her step out of her comfort zone and try something so different to her background. It was an entertaining read. There’s a lot of mystery to this town of Belle Meade and once you get into the book answers are slowly given. It definitely feels as though another book or two may be coming and this could become a series. Or it could also be that Lennox has her story and that’s it. I’m going to go ...more
Kaitlyn
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I always dread different. I don’t know why. Because about 95% of the time different turns out being so much more!!! Ms. Iler blew this different out of the water!! I’m telling you, I could not put this book down! Once I got going I couldn’t stop. And on top of that she has a very strong female lead in Lennox. This girl is a rock star! You’re in for one heck of an adventure and a book you won’t want to put down. Add in a pinch or romance and you’ve got just about everything I could ask for in a b ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 ANGELS STARS!! WOW, Just Wow, this book was AMAZING!! I could not put it down....I was mad I had to put it down to cook dinner. The story kept me on the edge of my seat with all the mystery, wondering what will happen next. These characters were awesome, each one was unique and perfect in their own way. Lennox and Edric were so fun to watch their story play out with their hotness for each other and family history. I can't wait for the next book to come out. This is a must read book, so make su ...more
Autumn Bryant
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am bowing to the new queen of Paranormal!! Lindsey takes you on an incredible journey of betrayal, lies, and mystery. The chemistry between Lennox and Edric (sorry ladies I claimed him) is kindle melting. With every page there is a twist or turn that leaves your mouth hanging open, as you desperately try to figure out where it will all end. There are moments you will laugh, rage, and cry, in other words it is absolute perfection!!! I will be anxiously awaiting the next book!!
Camilla Nielsen
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unique story with a bit of mystery and supernatural to it.

Lennox and Angel of Belle Meade, she’s an interesting heroine, with a troubled family in a town full of secrets.

Edric is a newcomer in town, from a different family who has always know he was different.

I loved the chemistry between Edric and Lennox, the pull, the conflict and the way they see each other.

Can’t wait to see what happens next or should I say who’s story is next

Whennie
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm curious about this book since I read the blurb and I love the cover.

Angles of Belle Meade consists of Mysteries, Magic and some Shifters. If you love that kind of book, I assure you, you'll love this.

I love the plot. How the characters stand on their own power. Lennox is a kind of girl that seeks freedom because of a mother that hates her so much. Edric is a kind of guy you'll love because same as Lennox, he is proving himself that he can stand on his own feet.
Gitanjali  .C
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an Arc from the author and I'm just glad that I did..it was super awesome and I'm in love with edric and lennox's hot sizzling chemistry..this book has everything I love..forbidden love,falling for the enemy,hot steamy romance..cant wait to know what happens next.
Cheyenne
Aubrey Daniels
Chloe Mossa
Shelly Peterson
Nov 15, 2018
Lindsey Iler is the author of the Our Worlds series. She’s had her feet planted in the state of Michigan since she was born and she still lives there with her husband and four kids.

When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with family and friends, listening to music, reading (obviously), and hopefully just enjoying every moment in life. She has a twisted sense of humor, tends to speak honestly,