Start by marking “Bright Side (Shifting Crossroads, #47)” as Want to Read:
Bright Side (Shifting Crossroads, #47)

Bright Side

(Shifting Crossroads #47)

Born to be a unicorn and desperate to be anything else, she tries to hide from a hunter and ends up in a slow seduction.

The moment that the horn first appeared, Ystella hated it. She learned how to hide it from her family and the herd, but it involved time in the shop every few weeks. Grinding off a unicorn horn also made for some interesting side effects and taking care o
Published July 20th 2018 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Bright Side, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bright Side

Lyndi W.
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star
Another slightly insane and entertaining idea from Zenina, I just don't think she pulled it off this time. Compared to the previous book, this one had barely any story or plot at all.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Unicorns are magical and one of the most sought after mythical creatures. So why is it that Ystella is doing her own "Hell Boy" impression by grinding off her horn. It is puzzling until the reader meets Ystella's family. This matriarchal clan follows the herd mentality and any outlier is treated and viewed with suspicion. Ystella passive aggressively fights the status quo with the support of her father. Her father understands since he isn't a horse like her mother.

Ystella's unexpected exile give
Bonny Niswonger
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ystella was born to a unicorn who does not want to stand out because of being in a stallion family. Ystella learned to hide from the herd because she does not want them to find out what she is. Then she finds out there is a hunter after her. Now would be time to buy the book to find out what happens to the people in the book.
Vera
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keep them coming, please

I am so happy you are writing again. I have missed your stories. Bright Side is wonderful! I smiled all the way through. I look forward to the next installment.
Julie scott
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bright Side (Shifting Crossroads Book 47)

I have loved this series since I read the first book in this series and it just keeps getting better and better and I can't wait for more and I will be watching and waiting for more to come and I hope it's soon....
Roberta Horsfield
Good

Another great story i never get tired of the crossroads. I have never found another author who can tell an entire story in so few words
Bert
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book, ab-fave
This is a very nice quick read. It is not as steamy as some, but the HEA even better. I hope to meet up with these characters again in future books.
Vicki Dabney
Jan 16, 2019
Ceaira Smith
Feb 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Zenina Masters was born in Canada and lives in Canada. She has a regular job and does nothing particularly exciting with her life. She enjoys fishing, silence and the ability to pick and choose friends she can trust. Life is too short to watch your back all the time.

Her writing life is a teeny bit of escapism, she would probably chicken out if confronted by three naked men and looks forward to one

Shifting Crossroads (1 - 10 of 49 books)
  • Owl's Fair (Shifting Crossroads, #1)
  • Lion Time (Shifting Crossroads, #2)
  • Deer Heart (Shifting Crossroads, #3)
  • Dragon Around (Shifting Crossroads, #4)
  • Poisoned Pen (Shifting Crossroads, #5)
  • Bearing It (Shifting Crossroads, #6)
  • Born Cheetah (Shifting Crossroads, #7)
  • Ocelot of Trouble (Shifting Crossroads, #8)
  • Little Prick (Shifting Crossroads, #9)
  • Getting Wet (Shifting Crossroads, #10)