Start by marking “Falling With You (Fractured Connections Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Falling With You (Fractured Connections Book 3)

(Fractured Connections #3)

NYT bestselling author Carrie Ann Ryan, concludes a brand new series where second chances don’t come often, and overcoming an unexpected loss means breaking everything you knew.

The day Sienna Knight lost her best friend was the day she realized that she’d been living in the past. She’s tried to find a way to heal, to mend that break. Somehow, she came through it partially
Published July 16th 2019 by Carrie Ann Ryan

To ask other readers questions about Falling With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling With You

Start your review of Falling With You (Fractured Connections Book 3)
Carrie Ryan
Feb 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

READ IT TODAY

NYT bestselling author Carrie Ann Ryan concludes a brand new series where second chances don’t come often, and overcoming an unexpected loss means breaking everything you knew.

The day I lost my best friend was the day I realized that I’d been living in the past. I’ve tried to find a
Elle Kennedy

Sarina Bowen

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Falling With You by Carrie Ann Ryan is book Three in the Fractured Connections Series. This is the story of Sienna Knight and Aiden Connolly. I have read the previous books but feel you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Sienna and Aiden have to deal with a loss but they are having to face the feelings that they have been having between the them. This is a emotional read for me but I cry at almost everything when I read. But I really did enjoy their story.
Ilsa Madden-Mills

Nadine Bookaholic
I have been waiting for Sienna and Aiden's story since the series began, these two are always bickering and I just couldn't figure out why since they were suppose to be friends. Well now I know why and it makes so much since I don't know how I didn't put it together sooner. This is a friends to enemies to lovers story.

I LOVE Sienna and Aiden together. They are great apart but together, they work beautifully. You know that saying that their is one person out there that is meant to be yours, your
Jessica Hawkins

Leopardwolf
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I love the way she describes what Sienna's routine is with her furbabies..... I can see Carrie Ann's cats doing the same things and tbh if my cat could mingle with other cats then I would so have my own clowder.

Loved the way that a certain Montgomery couple pops into this book. And no it's not her brother

I cried, not gonna lie, I cried a lot, but each tear was warranted and each sob was justified and I loved each and everyone of them. I can't say anymore cos I don't want to spoil your enjoyment
Rachel Dyken

Willow Winters

Penny Reid
Jul 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Ellen
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in the series! Two lost, broken souls looking or each other but sure they should never be together. Loved Aiden and Sienna and their journey.
Meghan March

Nancy Kehl
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes life just does not go the direction you think it should and Carrie Ann paints us a vivid picture of the pitfalls, struggles, loss of loved ones and even evil acts that can happen...but...then she has us travel the path of learning happiness of self, loving others and coming out of the darkness into the light. Love her books!!! ...more
Dar
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aiden and Sienna, well, they made me laugh. They made each other laugh, and they made those around them laugh. Before Aiden, I never thought about being identical, in every way, with your twin. So they see you, every time they see themselves. This is a simple and easy way to nullify the “I could have been naked” argument. #whoknew #themoreyouknow I have thought about crazy cat people limits, limitations, and irregularities, and that made me laugh from the sheer truth of it all! And of course, ...more
Eva Millien
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Falling Stars
Sienna Knight doesn’t realize what she means to Aidan Connolly, but before he can make sure she knows, he has to figure out exactly what that is. She’s been living in the past and trying to find a way to mend the break. Aiden is the reason that I came through it partially whole but he once loved the best friend she lost and she refuses to live in that shadow or even worse be a replacement.

This emotionally gripping romance captures readers by their hearts and refuses to let go.
Kari Davis
Falling With You by Carrie Ann Ryan is a new author too me. I know I am going to be in the minority here, but this just wasn’t for me. I couldn’t connect with the characters and felt like I was missing something through the whole story. I know that each of her books are suppose to be able to read as stand-alone novels with interconnected characters, but As I said something was missing to me.
There were times I got into the story and then it slowly slipped away from me again.

Sorry if some don’t
Sawyer Bennett

Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
This is not my first time reading Carrie Ann Ryan. However, it is the first non-paranormal book of hers I have read. I love her writing style, and the way she pulls you in from beginning to end. She has an ability to make you love her heroines with their no nonsense ways of dealing with their OTT alpha males.
In Falling With You we get a slow burn of enemies to lovers with Sienna and Aiden. They have known each other for years, but know how to get under each other's skin. An incident occurs and
Karin Gesell
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is Aiden & Sienna’s Story. They have a long connected past, through their connection with Allison and their own friendship. Not to mention their own feelings they never mention or really acknowledge. But when Sienna is attacked and Aiden jumps in to help her, they both are hurt, emotional, and forced to face their feelings. It’s not an easy road, they have their ups and downs, but they find they have to face their past so they can have a future. Love isn’t always easy, but always worth ...more
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 3 of the Fractured Connection
Aiden is a Connolly brother that was in a relationship with Alison when they were teenagers but when she committed suicide Aiden struggled with not knowing why and there group of friends came together to celebrate her life.
Sienna has love Aiden all her life and when Aiden started dating Alison she put her feelings aside but after becoming adults she couldn’t find the right time or stop arguing with Aiden long enough to tell him.
I love that they both love each
Christina Reed
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aiden and Sienna’s story was very gripping. This series has a more somber tone than many of Carrie Ann’s series, but it is done beautifully. Allison is brought up quite a bit in this book and her death impacted these two more than those who have read the other books in this series realized. Allison is also the third person in their relationship in some ways. Aiden and Sienna’s arguing with each other lead to a fiery relationship and one that definitely worked for them. I adore this series and I ...more
Carol
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, I wanted more than 5 stars for one of Carrie Ann Ryan's book. This one was complex in that it dealt with different issues and dealt with them well. Sienna and Aiden have a complex relationship, which we found out why as the book went along. I loved all of it. And Dillon is becoming one of the Connolly brothers - he is such a sweetheart. Plus we go to see another Denver couple that we know and love. Great book
 Rena Smith
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Sienna and Aiden's story. I think this book is my favorite so far in this series. Once I started reading it, I didn't want to put it down. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. Carrie Ann Ryan is an amazing writer
Tamara
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
Another great read from Carrie Ann Ryan!

Love her work! Reminder this is a bit of a different series for her but it's well named - Fractured Connections.

It was great to see Sienna & Aiden work through their fractures & find there HEA!
Kylee
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Falling With You continues our journey in the Fractured Connections series. This book will have you falling a little more in love with these characters. Aiden and Sienna are connected by their past but it might just be that ghost that either keeps them apart or draws them together. This emotionally moving story of two people haunted by loss and struggling without answers and at times the weight of guilt. A story that takes you through a myriad of emotions. It is heartbreaking, stirring, intense ...more
Elizabeth
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awww all the feels. My heart breaks for this couple. Love is hard but even harder with someone in the middle. Hard to live in the here and now when your heart is in the past. Maybe with this group of a made family they can all move forward.
Teresa Lara
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Connelly's
Love the brothers
Love Aiden and Siennas beautiful intense emotional frustrating addicting funny love story so ready for more
Rosalynn Hilton
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story had me hooked from the start. We had already met Sienna and Aiden from the first 2 stories, however their story is much more complicated once you scratch the surface. They are so good together however the fear of not working paralysis both and then adding Sienna's traumatic event the two are fighting their feeling. The addition of Diego the Kitten and Dillon as the voice of reason makes for an incredible journey. If you are a fan of Montgomery Ink then you will love the new friend ...more
E.M. Reders
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing and heartwarming end to the series. (Well almost end as there is still another book to go but its not one of the brothers books).
Aidan was the brother who's story I really wanted to hear right from the start of the first book in this series. There was just something about him that drew me in. And Carrie did not disappoint. I loved every minute of it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Dare Me Tonight (The Knight Brothers, #3)
  • Love (Men of Inked: Southside, #5)
  • Stripped Down (Nailed Down, #4)
  • Bodyguard to the Billionaire (Billionaire Duet, #1)
  • Wicked Angel (Wicked Horse Vegas Book 6)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6)
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • Between Me & You (Remington Medical #3)
  • Wild Spirit (Wilder Irish, #8)
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Billionaire Duet, #2)
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • Kneel Down (Nailed Down, #3)
  • Enchanted (Masters and Mercenaries, #18.5)
Carrie Ann Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary, paranormal, and young adult romance. Her works include the Montgomery Ink, Redwood Pack, Fractured Connections, and Elements of Five series, which have sold over 3.0 million books worldwide. She started writing while in graduate school for her advanced degree in chemistry and hasn’t stopped since. Carrie Ann ...more

Fractured Connections (3 books)
  • Breaking Without You (Fractured Connections, #1)
  • Shouldn't Have You (Fractured Connections, #2)