Start by marking “Two Weeks Notice” as Want to Read:
Two Weeks Notice

Two Weeks Notice

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  19,129 ratings  ·  1,864 reviews
To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter to formally announce my resignation from Parker International (& the arrogant, condescending CEO) effective two weeks from today.

Published July 19th 2018 by WGW Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Two Weeks Notice, please sign up.
Logan Johnson Unfortunatley it is not out in paperback. It is available free with Kindle Unlimited. Kindle http://www.more-book.info/FREE-Trial. You might want to t…moreUnfortunatley it is not out in paperback. It is available free with Kindle Unlimited. Kindle http://www.more-book.info/FREE-Trial. You might want to try that till it comes out in paper.

(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Aqsa Grayson Cafe! I believe its from "On A Tuesday". Charlotte opens up a cafe with Gray's name. Nice catch. :)

·  19,129 ratings  ·  1,864 reviews

Start your review of Two Weeks Notice
Anovelqueen
***3 STARS***

I have been on the office/boss/employee trope lately so I thought I would try this one out. It sounded perfect.

Preston Parker is a hotel mogul and he cannot keep an executive assistant due his bosshole ways. Tara Lauren is a new college graduate in New York and although she is highly educated she cannot find a job. She is going to an interview in Manhattan when she sneaks into this five star hotel to steal their complimentary gourmet breakfast that is solely for guests. She is caugh
Bibi
Aug 04, 2018 added it
I literally cannot read further, so DNF @25%. No rating.
Sabrina
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: crazy-rich

Two Weeks Notice was a difficult book for me to get into. Mostly because the timeline was super stretched out, and then on top of that I just didn't connect to these characters that well.

So the book starts off with the hero being an asshole, which was expected, but then once the heroine was hired as his executive assistant it then spanned about 2 years. That's 2 years of nonsense and him being an asshole all while the heroine has no life. And in between that time there was maybe one of two scen
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

LOL! ON THE DECK!

Stand-alone.
Blurb:

To Whom It May Concern:
This was a VERY EASY decision to make, as the past two years have been utterly miserable. I wish his next executive assistant all the luck in the world (she'll need it) and if my boss should need me to do anything over the next two weeks, kindly tell him that he can do it [his] goddam
Sophia Triad
Haven't I read this before? I honestly double checked my reviews to make sure that this was definitely a new book. Apparently, yes it is a new book.
Still it was entertaining.
But I think that my main problem was that I kept envisioning cocky/@sshole/sexual-harassment-specialist Preston Parker of Parker Hotels as Donald Trump and this was a mood-killer unfortunately. Sorry...

“I want you to know I’m recording every single word of this conversation for Human Resources, Mr. Parker.”
Olga therebelreader
This was a surprisingly enjoyable read. I liked the story because it was amazing feeling to read about two persons who didn't like each other and started to develop feelings as it progressed.

Preston is cold, ruthless, demanding, and extremely self-centered. Tara is his competent executive assistant. No doubt Preston will definitely have a hard time because this woman is indeed impressive.

The romance is really entertaining and hot, but the sex scenes seemed incredibly rushed and not fulfilling.
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
entertaining.
Tianna✸loves books✸
Desperate Hero...for an executive assistant.
No assistant stays for long. The same reasons, you know, boss from hell. Preston is the biggest asshole and ruthless boss.

Desperate heroine...for money. She and her friend STEALS. Her degrees are of no use to her because she can’t get a job.

So Preston is having another problem other than his EAs quitting. And that is that someone is stealing free breakfast from one of his hotels. (view spoiler)
Julia
But... but.... they never even said the three most important words to each other! Where were the "I love you's"?!?!? Thats kind of important is it not?

I think thats my problem with this author in general. She writes great chemistry, lust filled books but can never seem to figure out how to finish it with a declaration of love.

Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I love office themed romances and the taboo of boss/employee that this book had going for it. But, sadly, I think it just fell flat for me. I liked the h for what she was, but with both of the the mcs I feel like we didn't get to really know who they were and enough of their backgrounds to establish a connection with them. I also don't remember them ever sharing "ILYs" which goes to show what type of book this was. It was about the hate and the lust and didn't get much
lucie
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved every page of it!

Office romances are not on my list of favorite book tropes but I haven't enjoyed a romance book since The Hating Game so much.
Preston is an A+ asshole boss, his demands are unbearable and his assistants don't last on this position long. But then comes Tara. She hates her job and her boss but she needs the money. She does what's need to be done but she doesn't put up with Preston’s craps and doesnt have a problem to ignore her boss' calls or buy him his morning coffee in M
Arena G.
DNF @61%

So, 61% of the books and nothing....the blurb tells us about how she works for him and he is an asshole and that's exactly what's accomplished in the first 61%, I mean more than half of the book is done and nothing is happening.

Not to mention whatever 2% of the book I actually liked was ruined by the heroine like

It was just too much, I mean both of them and their child like behaviour was just pathetic and honestly, I felt like punching the heroine.

Even though this book didn't work out fo
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult
Smutathon Book 3 - Author of Color

I'm on a roll for enemies to lovers / office romance and I picked this one because I heard it's quick to read and fluffy.

Two Weeks Notice is about an asshole hotel mogul, Preston Parker. He has a reputation being a ruthless business man who fires a lot of executive assistants. When he discovered a thief in one of his hotel chains, he met Tara Lauren. A broke newly graduate Law student who's caught eating free breakfast pretending to be a hotel guest.

I had a seco
Melanie (mells_view)
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick. Funny. Steamy. Office romance!

If you’re looking for an enemies to lovers office romance that’s steamy and also funny, then you have found it with Two Weeks Notice. I really enjoyed this read. It was quick and kept me turning pages.
Carol
4 stars might be overly generous but with Whitney G. I just have to go with the enjoyment factor alone.
I really enjoy reading absolutely anything she writes. Simply adore and love this author.💘
This one was a little crazy, silly and not always totally believable but it was entertaining as sh*t. 🤗
It made me laugh and it seemed like the scripting and themes could have been taken directly from the pages of two movies - "Two Weeks Notice" with Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant, which the book is also apt
Corina
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Two Weeks Notice combined two of my most favorite tropes, Enemies to Lovers, and Office Romances. As always the author did a fantastic job, and delivered an entertaining and sexy novel.

Fast and easy, Two Weeks Notice was an one sit read for me. It was the perfect book for in between the more intense fantasy novels that I’m reading right now. Throughout the years I’ve come to expect a certain book from Whitney G. and she certainly delivered.

Sexy and utterly entertaining, Two Weeks Notice had ever
JewelsyGoolsy
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
I found this Whitney G. read quite enjoyable.

There were some timing issues that were a tad annoying. Long stretches of time that were just in the dark.

description

There was also some unbelievable aspects to the story line that left me thinking, "yeah, right." The employment contract between the two MCs, for example. While I'm sure there are people in the legal field out there who can tell me that the contract was 100% legit and would totally hold up... as a layperson with no legal background, I found it dif
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5-4 'Fine print' Stars!

I am a huuuuuuge fan of office romances and you all know how much I love Whiney G's creations too. Two Weeks Notice was another sexy and entertaining read that I really enjoyed. I loved the chemistry between Tara and Preston, the sexual tension and the unexpected moments too!

Yes, I do wish the actual relationship part of the story was longer. And yes, I do wish the ending wasn't that rushed. I liked the ending, it was cute and happy but I wanted a little bit more. Besid
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
▪️▪️3.5 STARS▪️▪️

I absolutely love Whitney G., but this one didn’t WOW me. That makes me sad. 😢 Maybe it was my super high expectations, I don’t know. But this one was just okay.

Here’s the breakdown: Tara is on her last leg when we meet her. She needs a jobs ASAP and has resorted to breaking into her apartment, which she is close to being evicted from. And she eats meals at free buffets in upscale hotels. In waltzes the hotel’s CEO one morning, as she’s about to be detained for stealing. Instea
Claire Robinson
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "You were my right hand, my confidant... my everything..." Stars!

Asshole Workaholic Billionaire + Intelligent (but) Desperate Woman x Snark & Sexual Tension by the boat load = This book!

I shouldn’t have hired her… I’d never been this attracted to a woman after a first encounter in my life…

I must admit, after seeing a lot of mediocre reviews for Two Weeks’ Notice I started it with a little trepidation. But I have to say I really enjoyed it, yes you do have to suspend reality when you re
Snow
I'm a HUGE fan of Whitney G and will drop everything to read her new stuff...

LOL, anyways, here we go...

Like, I've said before, I love the type of trope Whitney G uses in her books, mainly being "enemies to lovers" set in the office romance background ...and this one isn't any different. I love the banter, the bickering, which is essential for this kind of trope to begin with and Ms G, always stays on track.

I also love her wits and humor, and even though, this particular read wasn't quite the
 Rosebud
Preston Parker has been voted Mister New York for the eighth consecutive year, but that's to be expected as Preston owns over a hundred premier luxury hotels and other high end properties internationally. It's his world and all know it.

Tara Lauren has all the credentials required in the business world having graduated from college with degrees in Law, Accounting & Taxes, Public Relations, & Project Development. The only thing she lacks is a job though she's interviewed for more more positions t
Bookphenomena (Micky)
This was some addictive reading; a jerkathon from start to finish and yet I find myself pulled in, on board and really enjoying. This really was the perfect holiday read and I devoured it in a day.

Preston Parker, CEO of a top quality hotel chain had been through Executive Assistants one after another. I initially wondered if it felt similar to a Whitney book I read before. If it did, it soon took its own path and I was transfixed by the hiring and bossing of his new assistant, Tara. The storylin
Denisa
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fun, cute, relaxing, romance, giddy
Cute!

As usual with this author, the book was cute and fun, with interesting characters.
If you've read any of her other books, then this one is like the others. A fast, engaging read, but with nothing spectacular (I'm sorry, Whitney G fans).

This is the book you read on a lazy Sunday, lying in the sun and relaxing. It's worth reading, especially if you're looking for something short and fun.
Aqsa
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

10 stars

Another Whitney. G classic! I have like, stars and hearts in my eyes right now. Im so in love with this book! IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD.

I have missed her signature style of writing with that P&P outline aka enemies to friends to lovers, sassy, sexy characters and laugh-out-loud witty banter with a light but intriguing plot. It's the perfect package. And I love seeing her growth in writing too- it's improved and is even smoother and perfect than before.

I seriously loved this entire book so
Heroesinbooks
4.5 Preston and Tara Stars

I devoured this sexy, funny, surprisingly emotional office romance read in one day. Once I started I couldn't put it down.

Preston Parker is the billionaire CEO of his luxury hotel chain. Tara Lauren is an intelligent, funny and quick witted girl who is down on her luck. This heroine is so resourceful and I loved her character. I was rooting for her from the start.

Preston is a challenging and demanding boss and gets through Executive Assistants like nobody's business.
Kathy West
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good read.

Tara and Preston didn’t have your typical office romance.
Tara HATED Preston. He was a terrible boss. Overbearing and demanding. She had no life to herself.
What she didn’t know was that he secretly liked her and was trying to do his best to keep his distance.
What happens when Tara hands in her two week notice?
Will Preston be able to convince her to stay or will he lose her forever?

This was a good read. I read it in about a day. It was a light read and that was what I needed right
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
4 stars

I needed a fast, enjoyable, funny read and got it with this one. It reminded me of an old movie with fast and sarcastic dialogue. I chuckled a lot in this one. Preston is a dirty thinker and talker. I couldn't put it down.

• Dirty Headlines
  • Not So Nice Guy
  • Hate Notes
  • The Naked Truth
  • His Banana (Objects of Attraction, #1)
  • Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • A Nordic King (Nordic Royals, #3)
  • Inappropriate
  • Hotshot Doc
  • Love Online
  • We Shouldn't
  • Bossy Nights
  • Her Cherry (Objects of Attraction, #2)
  • The Billionaire’s Wake-up-call Girl (Billionaires of Manhattan #2)
  • Arrogant Devil
  • Park Avenue Player
  • That Guy
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books have been published in twelve languages.

Whenever she's not penning a new novel, you can find her blogging about self-publishing at The Indie Tea, drinking hot coffee, or traveling the world in sweater boots.

You can connect with Whitney on Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: @whitneyg.author