Start by marking “The Neighborhood” as Want to Read:
The Neighborhood

The Neighborhood

Gretchen O’Malley thinks her new neighborhood is nice and quiet, as ordinary as any other neighborhood. But this soon changes. Every day a new dilemma arises, pulling her into the chaos, and as she gets to know her neighbors she discovers comedy, cruelty, and even tragedy.

Do you know what’s going on in your neighborhood?
Published June 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Neighborhood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Neighborhood

Cindy
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would not have survived one single day living in this crazy neighborhood! There is so much going on in the story! I had a difficult time keeping up with all the busybodies and gossip. This was a fun read with unbelievable situations and outrageous neighbors! Thank you, Erina, for this comp copy. I’m still laughing!
Dyana Hulgan
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gretchen and Jarrod move into a supposedly quiet neighborhood, only to find the nosiest neighbors a person could possibly endure. We have all had a neighbor or two that got on our nerves - but this couple had to put up with annoying neighbors all around. There are mysteries to be solved and patience to be had. I about lost my patience with Gladys, with her binoculars around her neck and clipboard in hand - noting all the crazy goings on. And Maggie, trying to take control. I thought Gretchen did ...more
Karen Mcnicol
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic idea for a book, who hasn't lived next door or in a neighborhood with some quirky people? I loved it too a certain point, I was frustrated that they did not stand up for themselves more! I know it's fiction but if you were not happy with someone that is a stranger you would sort of put your foot down to their outrageous ideas wouldn't you? I was with Gretchen a lot in wanting to laugh at the goings on, but she was just as bad at some points for gossiping with her hairdresser! ...more
Teresa
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by Erina Bridget Ring and it was a pleasure to read.

What would you do if you moved into a neighborhood where all of the neighbors were very nosy and quirky and some of them a bit crazy. That's what happens to Gretchen and Jarrod and they have to decide how to handle these pushy neighbors. This story takes us through the every day challenges that Gretchen and Jarrod meet with their neighbors and how they decide to handle them. I'm glad I don't live in a neighborh
Chrissy Danielson
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaway-wins
I must start by thanking Erina Ring for the copy of this book. This was such a fun easy going read with just enough drama to keep it a fast pace read! I loved Gretchen and Jarrod and at the same time felt sorry for them for having to deal with these crazy neighbors! Gladys was a riot and so nosey along with the rest of the block. The story made me feel as though I was Gretchen’s next door neighbor! Great easy fast read!
Cara
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New author to me. The book had so many interesting characters. Some of the neighbors you familiarize yourself with. Once you think you have things figured out, it just gets wackier :) Would read this again and again. Can't wait to read more of her novels!
Tena Bremmer
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this author! I couldn't put this book down. I don't know what I would do if I lived in a neighborhood like this one! Maggie is overbearing and Gladys is just plain nosey!
Peggy Sullivan