Start by marking “Hot As Sin: A Bad Habit Novella (Bad Habit Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Hot As Sin: A Bad Habit Novella (Bad Habit Book 4)

Hot As Sin: A Bad Habit Novella

(Bad Habit #3.5)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  182 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
What do you get when you mix one sultry summer night, one world famous rock band, and one booze-soaked party in the Hollywood Hills?

An evening that's hot as sin.

Published September 4th 2018 by J.T. Geissinger, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hot As Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot As Sin

Tracy Cox
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What a fantastic bridge to the new series. We get a story that is a final epilogue for the Bad Habits crew, while at the same time an intriguing beginning to Barney's story. And there is a scene in here that will melt your eyeballs it's so sexy....so have a fan at the ready!

My Pink Fairytales
Have I mentioned before that J.T. Geissinger is my all time favorite author? ❤❤
Even her novellas are awesome! I can’t find anything wrong with this lady’s books. 🤗

So, this one represents a great farewell to the Bad Habit series (thanks for that (view spoiler) ) and a very intriguing introduction to the new spin off series called Dangerous Beauty.

The story of Barney is just beginning and I can’t be more curious about it, especially since he’ll be working at Metrix Secur
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
Rating: 4.5/5
Heat Rating: 4/5

This is a nice little story about Barney's going away party. It was great catching up with the gang. This story takes place shortly after the last book, SIN WITH ME, but there was some new stuff going on with the characters. OMG AJ!!! We also got some interesting info on Grace, Marcus and Kenji. And we find out Barney's real name. I totally enjoyed reading it. As usual Nico threw a rockin' party and went overboard with the entertainment. But we readers wouldn't expec
« Court (Take the Read) »
I think this was a nice little bow-tie on the series, focusing on Barney - or Nazir (his real name) - the band's bodyguard who's going to NYC to work for a security company. The entirety of the novella revolves around his send-off party. I couldn't connect too much with Naz in this book, but it's more of a prequel to his own spin-off series coming soon.
Heather Emery
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
The book was the end of this series and the start of another series. To me this screams cliffhanger. I didn't know this book was going to be that. I had just gotten into the book when it ends and I was a little confused why it couldn't have been the first chapter of the the next series. Just me being picky I guess. Still a great author.
Sandy S
5 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date Sept 4, 2018

An evening that's hot as sin.

On his last day in Los Angeles before leaving for his new job with a high-profile private security firm in New York, Bad Habit's long-time bodyguard Barney just wants to relax. Too bad the members of the band have other ideas. The bad boys of rock 'n' roll might be settling down with wive
Jennifer Miller
Barney, Barney, BARNEY!!!! I love this man and am so excited to have gotten my first real taste of his story with J.T. Geissinger's Hot As Sin novella! Geissinger does a great job giving Barney the send-off he deserves as he prepares to leave the Bad Habit world to go work for Metrix, spinning him off into a new series. We get all of our favorite rockstars and their wives/ girlfriends as well as the rest of their highly entertaining entourage (I'm looking at you Kenji!!!!). Some storylines were ...more
Becky Ingram
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A nice teaser to lead into the next series. Can't wait!
Lorna
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Way too short for me(because I want all this author's books to be long), but still a fun read that only took a little over an hour to read. I love bodyguard Barney and it was interesting to get his point of view for a change. The whole Bad Habit band and their wives/girlfriends are involved and that just made it more fun.

I was expecting Barney to meet someone. Instead we are treated to his going away party. It's the day before he leaves L.A. To move to New York. It did however, set up the next
Brittany
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fitting send off

Barney’s character deserves his story being told. This novella is a great check in on the Bad Habit characters and really shows their relationships with Barney are on a very personal level. He is family, not just a bodyguard. I also loved the sneak peak of his first book!
Mags
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable story set around bodyguard Barney, as Nico from Bad Habit throws him a leaving party; and it leads nicely into this new spin off series. Plus, it was great catching up with the band. Who all have their moments in this story. Some of which were more exciting and revealing than others, and in the case of Chris and Ethan certainly whet my appetite for more.
Sep 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Disappointing

I was expecting a full length story about Barney the bodyguard for the Bad Habit band. And while I enjoyed a brief interlude with these characters, this was not the book I was expecting. It is the novella that connects the Bad Habit series with the Dangerous Beauty series which is next up. But I did not realize that. Please be advised.
Robyn
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Nasi Stars

Such a short little tease! BUT...it makes you all the more intrigued by Nasir, aka Barney. If you liked him before, in the other Bad Habit books, you will be more than ready for more of him in the next book, Dangerous Beauty, after reading this little teaser, I can’t wait to learn more about all the hotness, that is Naz!
Suzan
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it was sexy, funny and full of action! I wish it wasn't so short but I think it's the perfect bridge between the two series and Barney's first full book! I can't wait for Barney's book to be released!
Janee
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Saf

It's been awhile since I read a Bad Habit book. So it took a bit to remember what they were about. Sad for Barney to leave this series. It like everyone in this series belongs together.
Liz Smith
Oh Naz we love you

Waited so long for Barney s story. Now we have to wait till 2019. Loved how it all came together. I am going to read all my Bad Habit books again while I wait for Naz.
Bibi
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Perfect segue into a new series

Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll are all on the menu in this companion novella, to the Bad Habit series, which introduces characters from a new spin-off series: Dangerous Beauty
Denise
Wow

I flew through this like crazy! Gonna miss the bad habit boys, but man reading the next chapter for naz security detail is gonna be awesome. He’s gonna have his hands full with Eva. So glad he might find love again. Can’t wait.
Coralee Corrigan
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Chris
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great prequel to the start of a new series and I AM HERE FOR IT. I love Barney and can't wait to read about the trouble he gets into!
Coral
Sep 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: bought, ebook
Really just a series epilogue. The two other band members at least get some attention. And more AJ is fine with me, even though his developments are far fetched.
Nico's still a stage-5 clinger. 🙅
Wendy Nelson
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raunchy and laugh out loud funny. I was literally cracking up throughout this story.
Kelly Williams
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick, fun read

Great introduction to the next series! I loved how we got to see the Bad Habit crew one more time. Can’t wait for Barney’s/Naz’s book in 2019!
Chris
Elle
Sep 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
**Text BOOK to 31996 to get new release notifications**

J.T. Geissinger is a bestselling author of emotionally charged romance and women’s fiction. Ranging from funny, feisty romcoms to intense, edgy suspense, her books have sold more than one million copies and been translated into several languages.

She is the recipient of the Prism Award for Best First Book, the Golden Quill Award for Best Parano

Bad Habit (4 books)
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
  • Make Me Sin (Bad Habit, #2)
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit #3)